str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
He cba to even read the OP so I hope you've got some time on your hands.
ive got copied all the console comands BUT some dont work and as far as mod goes i dont want it so not sure whats so important about the OP?

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
mrs.fernandez.obedience =9999

wtf why some doesnt work?
First, interact with the person that you want to edit, so in your case, fernandez. now you just type:
the_person.obedience = 9999

No name, no first name, no last name. The fact that you are interacting with the person you want to edit makes the game understand that "the_person" is the person you're interacting with.

• Haha
Reactions: Balial42 and str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
First, interact with the person that you want to edit, so in your case, fernandez. now you just type:
the_person.obedience = 9999

No name, no first name, no last name. The fact that you are interacting with the person you want to edit makes the game understand that "the_person" is the person you're interacting with.
shoot me! LOL
btw bro thanks for helping me out...havent slept much past few days its 3:30am here and so yeah LOL
not sure why i didnt understand and clue in first few times people explained it to me where i was going wrong LOL cheers bro!!!!

Last edited:

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how is it possible to take a regular 2d image, which I think all the renders in this game are? How is animation possible? Since ren'py doesn't support actually rendering anything in 3d?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hey guys. I really enjoy the second Part of LB. Also big kudos to the guys that post the console commands. Great help!
Speaking of the CC's: is it possible to edit your employes/girls on the street with These? Cause everytime I try, the system tells me, that those namens are not listet. They only works on mom on sis for me.
Thanks in advance.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ive been having a ball with this game ...trying out different experiments,etc ...fucked around with a married chick and the husband came home...i hoped to of ither had him watch or join (long as i had her pussy and i did when he came)
or have some sort of an altercation with him BUT nothing happened LOL but his wife became my gf haha
im wondering if anyone got anyone knocked up yet?i been tryin to fart with the configs or what ever ya wanna call them in game folder....

the_person.fertility_percent += 9999
if anyone manages to knock anyone up pls let me know how :)

UPDATED:haha discovered some glitches

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
the break up bug not in any relationships i only ad 1 gf LOL and that was honestly by accident all i did was fucked a married chick and got caught LOL and this what happend when i left her breakups bug.png

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
the break up bug not in any relationships i only ad 1 gf LOL and that was honestly by accident all i did was fucked a married chick and got caught LOL and this what happend when i left her
Judging from your posts you clearly know how to mod and make changes, but in my opinion you're doing it from a wrong direction...

Instead of modding individual peoples, you should mod in a simple command

For example, change small talk from being +1 love to being +999 love, obedience, sluttiness, etc etc

then you can just walk up to any woman in the game and small talk her once to max her

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Judging from your posts you clearly know how to mod and make changes, but in my opinion you're doing it from a wrong direction...

Instead of modding individual peoples, you should mod in a simple command

For example, change small talk from being +1 love to being +999 love, obedience, sluttiness, etc etc

then you can just walk up to any woman in the game and small talk her once to max her
LOL bro im no where near a modder...giving me far to much credit there...im not THAT smart
this is a bare bones game stock or off the shelf what ever ya wanna call it BUT absolutely no mods at all
all i done was copied every console code to a txt file and been mostly using THOSE CHEATS
then i got curious and started going through the files in "game" folder using wine and notepad ++
and experimenting with stuff out of there in game thanks for the compliment tho LOL unless of course was sarcasm HEHE

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
Bug report every time you review a serum you are left with the pop up review window on the screen permenantely.

kimi know

Apr 22, 2018
Hello guys. One question. I have researched all the possible serums at the beginning (there's like 6-7 of them if i recall), but now the tooltip says to advance I need to talk to the girl, but when I talk to her and i choose that option (to advance and discover new things) i need a "serum" to inject on her, but i never have it. I tried to build any possible serum I can and still when it opens the window to let me choose a serum, none is available. So exactly, how do i build this "Serum"? I've tried everything and I really cant find the answer. Thank you!

TS2016

May 7, 2017
you need to design a serum, then research it until your head researcher tell you that she had a break through on that serum then go to production line and pick up the serum. Then you will have serum to advance.

kimi know

Apr 22, 2018
you need to design a serum, then research it until your head researcher tell you that she had a break through on that serum then go to production line and pick up the serum. Then you will have serum to advance.
Update, I did what you said, and she told me she had a break through. At that point i get 2 options: a) insists on a final test of serum X and b) Finalize the design of serum X. The problem is that i tried both options, the 2nd will give me a dose of serum X but when i talk to stephanie and choose "ask about advancing your research" and then select "assist stephanie" it opens a window called "serum available" and none is listed there. and on the tooltip is still says "advance research: you have researched all traits for your current research level, talk to your head researcher about advancing your research to the next level". But this is driving me nuts, why i cant use the serum on her? Thanks a lot.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Did you go to production line and pick up the serum? Every time Stephanie have break through and you tell her to finalize the design, she will send it to production line so you can put it into production. I usually make one batch and grab one (and put into your inventory) and then you can test it on Stephanie. I sell the rest after test is done.

kimi know

Apr 22, 2018
Did you go to production line and pick up the serum? Every time Stephanie have break through and you tell her to finalize the design, she will send it to production line so you can put it into production. I usually make one batch and grab one (and put into your inventory) and then you can test it on Stephanie. I sell the rest after test is done.
So if i select "finalize the design" i endup with one serum of this kind in inventory, but i did what u said and i put it on production anyway, i ended up with 6 of it, but when i talk to stephanie to advance and it opens the window "serum available" to use on her, i still see nothing in that window. I wonder if it's bugged? Because i really dont understand. You have any idea? This serum i need it seems to be called "Serum" so maybe its not somethign i need to design? Because if i design it, i can also pick the name, while this one seems to be called "Serum".

TS2016

May 7, 2017
So if i select "finalize the design" i endup with one serum of this kind in inventory, but i did what u said and i put it on production anyway, i ended up with 6 of it, but when i talk to stephanie to advance and it opens the window "serum available" to use on her, i still see nothing in that window. I wonder if it's bugged? Because i really dont understand. You have any idea? This serum i need it seems to be called "Serum" so maybe its not somethign i need to design? Because if i design it, i can also pick the name, while this one seems to be called "Serum".

Did you click on "Access Production Stockpile" in the production line room?
You then should see what you have in your inventory and stock. You can move from stockpile to inventory or other way.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes