ModFreak

Feb 25, 2019
When groping Stephanie, then moving someplace more private to "Continute" the game crashes every time.

Okay, upon further playing, it happens with multiple girls, the first time you try to continue. Sometime later, after repeated groping sessions, it coninutes properly without crashing.

Update: Okay, whether it crashes or not seems random. But based on the save. So you can't get past it by reloading a save, you just have to try again later.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova
Nov 7, 2017
My wishlist for the next updates: more poses and facial expressions, better faces and hairstyles.
This game feels more and more like a text-based html game when only gameplay mechanics are added but the visuals get no love.
Yeah I feel that Vren has been focusing on the gameplay mechanics way too much than the visuals. And I'm disappointed the animations don't even work in this game even without using Tristimdorion's LR2 Mod. I wish they would take a break on improving the gameplay mechanics for a little while and do a visual overhaul, yeah with more poses and facial expressions, better faces, hairstyles and clothing even maybe add some audio, music and sound effects and please fix the animations and make them work with the mod then the game would be almost perfect and it might get them more subscribers. I would be happy to subscribe to their Patreon page if they do that. I do like this game and the mechanics but the visuals need some serious improvements too. I've been playing it since v0.11.1 even Lab Rats 1.

Last edited:

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Hey, was having my first home visit by a drunk Stephanie and the game crashed. Attached the traceback doc. I was running a new game from a fresh install of 38.1. I still get error messages when I try to override a previously saved file. Any idea why this is still a thing. I'm pretty sure I reported it ages ago. How do you delete saved files? I've deleted the Save folder but they're still there. Do I need to delete the cache folder or something?

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Hair. The game badly needs better hair styles. All but one looks like it was done by an 8 year old with garden shears.
Take it up with the people who made the hair assets, because I'm pretty sure all of them are from Daz studio assets.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
The patch notes have been released. Not a whole lot to talk about. Mostly sounds like a code refactoring and bug fixes. I don't know how I feel about the new clarity mechanic. Unless it is replacing the old method of using research to discover traits, it sounds like it will just add an extra type of grind to the early/mid game.

Rukon

Jul 10, 2020
Hey, was having my first home visit by a drunk Stephanie and the game crashed. Attached the traceback doc. I was running a new game from a fresh install of 38.1. I still get error messages when I try to override a previously saved file. Any idea why this is still a thing. I'm pretty sure I reported it ages ago. How do you delete saved files? I've deleted the Save folder but they're still there. Do I need to delete the cache folder or something?
If memory serves right, you should find the save files in C/Users/you/Roaming/Appdata/Renpy or something close to that. The content of the Roaming folder should be hidden by default, so you got to go to your settings first to access the content.

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
If memory serves right, you should find the save files in C/Users/you/Roaming/Appdata/Renpy or something close to that. The content of the Roaming folder should be hidden by default, so you got to go to your settings first to access the content.
Got it, cheers.

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Just tried a new game, someone knocked on the door and I click on the kiss option and the game crashed. I've attached the traceback. Any idea if it's something I'm doing wrong?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Just tried a new game, someone knocked on the door and I click on the kiss option and the game crashed. I've attached the traceback. Any idea if it's something I'm doing wrong?
You're not doing anything wrong. That new thing Vren added is even more broken than usual. Just turn off animations in prefs, and/or get Trist's bugfix.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Yikes they are ugly trolls now. Switching art engines was the dumbest idea ever.
Old comment... but... seriously?

HS is a game and the graphics are as can be expected from realtime graphics.
DAZ is rendering software and it takes minutes (to hours) to render just ONE frame. And you're saying the artwork is ugly NOW?

taler

Oct 5, 2017

DAZ is rendering software and it takes minutes (to hours) to render just ONE frame. And you're saying the artwork is ugly NOW?
Of course, less detail can be more attractive. If you've ever used any facial beauty filters what they really do is take detail out of the image.

Nov 7, 2017

Of course, less detail can be more attractive. If you've ever used any facial beauty filters what they really do is take detail out of the image.
DAZ has much better models than Honey Select and Honey Select 2. I know Lab Rats 1 uses HS models. I know there are much better choices in DAZ because I downloaded the software. I don't find all of the models in Lab Rats 2 that bad but many yeah. I've been thinking of making my own game since I can't quite find a perfect game I've been looking for even though many have been close and Lab Rats 2 is one of them even the ones on my signature.

Why cant i see any animations. I also dont see a option for animations in the preferences
Do you have the Tristimdorion's LR2 Mod installed? If you do that's why you can't see them in the preferences. The animations don't work with the mod but apparently they still don't work with the regular game either and I have them enabled. I don't know why they don't work.

It should look like this.

Regular Game [v0.38.1]:
screenshot0001.png
Modded Game [v0.38.1]:
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Raren

Jan 12, 2018
Yeah I feel that Vren has been focusing on the gameplay mechanics way too much than the visuals. And I'm disappointed the animations don't even work in this game even without using Tristimdorion's LR2 Mod. I wish they would take a break on improving the gameplay mechanics for a little while and do a visual overhaul, yeah with more poses and facial expressions, better faces, hairstyles and clothing even maybe add some audio, music and sound effects and please fix the animations and make them work with the mod then the game would be almost perfect and it might get them more subscribers. I would be happy to subscribe to their Patreon page if they do that. I do like this game and the mechanics but the visuals need some serious improvements too. I've been playing it since v0.11.1 even Lab Rats 1.
I agree. Possibly the best way to success for Vren is to outsource the programming and storywriting stuff to the mod team after sharing his ideas with them and focus on the visuals. I think the stuff Starbuck isn't touching(the characters and their stories Vren established) because they may change with updates and void or complicate things if she does would improve significantly. All the while Vren makes the game more appealing to boot. Did you see the 4.0 improvement for Lifeplay? It makes a stunning difference.

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Found a small typo, no idea where I'm supposed to submit it. Have to be a member to post on the patreon.

I noticed Lily said during a scene - 'Can I talk off my Booty Shorts for you?' I believe the word should be 'take', not 'talk'.

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
For me, the biggest thing I'd want to see, other than an update to some of the faces is the ability to hire multiple people from the same batch of candidates. It's frustrating at times only being able to hire one person per batch of candidates. I find sometimes, there are multiple people in a batch with great skills that I want and then in other batches, where there's no one of interest.

The other one I'm sure I reported earlier, the NPC mentions their boyfriend in conversation but on the details screen, it lists 'William' as their Girlfriend.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
I agree. Possibly the best way to success for Vren is to outsource the programming and storywriting stuff to the mod team after sharing his ideas with them and focus on the visuals. I think the stuff Starbuck isn't touching(the characters and their stories Vren established) because they may change with updates and void or complicate things if she does would improve significantly. All the while Vren makes the game more appealing to boot. Did you see the 4.0 improvement for Lifeplay? It makes a stunning difference.
Yeah I wish we could persuade Vren to do like a visual overhaul and let the mod team focus on the other stuff for a little while. I don't mind him keep adding mechanics but I think he should focus more on the visuals right now. I'm all about the visuals, story and gameplay. They are all important. No I haven't played the latest version of Life Play and I just downloaded it when you mentioned it. I love the dungeon/harem mod it have where you can kidnap girls and turned them into your sex slaves. That's the kind of game I've been looking for but with great visual and gameplay mechanics along with some "sandbox" elements to it.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes