ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
A big portion of the "Added" content in this release, the InstaPic/DikDok/OnlyFanatics content, isnt hooked up.
The events exist for girls that meet the requirements to create an account and inform your character of the account, allowing you to follow them.

The events were coded, and the requirements for the events were coded, but the events themselves we never added to the potential pool of events that can occur.

Surprisingly, the 'Bugfixers' didn't catch it. (Sarcasm, I'm not at all surprised they didn't catch it (n).)
Throw the file attached in your 'game' directory to hook up the missing events.
Keep in mind though, the events only occur when you talk to a woman, assuming they meet the appropriate slut/love/relationship requirements, and don't show up on the map, similar to other random on_talk events like the workplace 'masturbating at their desk' event.
So just talk to people and eventually you'll get lucky. Overall, the requirements make the events fairly uncommon/rare. This is the only way to currently legitimately see DikDok/OnlyFanatics content, as your sister (and mother) is prevented from making either of the accounts (for narrative reasons).

saxil

Dec 5, 2019
Just gona skip this version until a bugfix patch comes out or the next public version comes out. All of the new features (per usual) are broken in some way or another. Fun game, put many hours into this which I can't say about a lot of others, but man the bugs are consistent. Every new release you're basically getting the last releases content with the new features usually being broken in some way. At least it's consistent.

ulemja35

Jul 30, 2017
Any time a sex scene starts the game crashes. I've tried in two different scenarios with the same character, so it's possible it could be the character but I don't care enough to test when the effort might just mean it also crashes.

ulemja35

Jul 30, 2017
Does it give you an error or just dump the game?
I went to go check and it didn't crash this time. I have no idea why, I haven't done anything but wait 30 minutes. I already restarted and retried the same scene 5 times I think, but this time it worked.

Then I reloaded the save and it crashed. So it doesn't show the normal renpy errorlog where the program is still running, it just closes and opens a text file with an error.

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11220, in script call
    $ talk_action.call_action(picked_option)
  File "game/crises/limited_time_events.rpy", line 188, in script call
    call talk_person(the_person) from _call_talk_person_10
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11375, in script call
    call talk_person(the_person) from _call_talk_person_1 #If we're in the same place and time hasn't advanced keep talking to them until we stop talking on purpose.
    call talk_person(the_person) from _call_talk_person_1 #If we're in the same place and time hasn't advanced keep talking to them until we stop talking on purpose.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11372, in script call
    $ _return.call_action()
  File "game/chat_actions.rpy", line 975, in script call
    call fuck_person(the_person, private = should_be_private, start_position = standing_grope, start_object = None, skip_intro = True) from _call_fuck_person_43 # Enter the sex system, starting from this point.
  File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 229, in script call
    call sex_description(the_person, position_choice, object_choice, private = private, report_log = report_log) from _call_sex_description
  File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 508, in script call
    $ the_position.call_scene(the_person, mc.location, the_object)
  File "game/sex_positions/standing_massage.rpy", line 61, in script
    "You paw at [the_girl.possessive_title]'s small tits over her clothing."
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11220, in script call
    $ talk_action.call_action(picked_option)
  File "game/crises/limited_time_events.rpy", line 188, in script call
    call talk_person(the_person) from _call_talk_person_10
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11372, in script call
    $ _return.call_action()
  File "game/chat_actions.rpy", line 975, in script call
    call fuck_person(the_person, private = should_be_private, start_position = standing_grope, start_object = None, skip_intro = True) from _call_fuck_person_43 # Enter the sex system, starting from this point.
  File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 229, in script call
    call sex_description(the_person, position_choice, object_choice, private = private, report_log = report_log) from _call_sex_description
  File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 508, in script call
    $ the_position.call_scene(the_person, mc.location, the_object)
  File "game/sex_positions/standing_massage.rpy", line 61, in script
    "You paw at [the_girl.possessive_title]'s small tits over her clothing."
  File "game/script.rpy", line 58, in take_animation_screenshot
    del prepared_animation_render[draw_layer][the_person.character_number] #Clear the render, we don't need to track it any more. Without this image renders build up over the course of the day, consuming massive amounts of memory.
KeyError: 63

LRKXXV

Apr 26, 2017
Yeah, the animations have been a problem since day one. The Unofficial Bugfix and Mod disable them as default without giving the user the chance to even enable them.

The game is, and has ever been, unplayable without the Unofficial Bugfix. Also the Mod adds a lot of content to the game, which, I think, makes the game better and a lot more interesting. (I also do my own modding on top of the Unofficial Bugfix and Mod, to include stuff I personally want to have in the game.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

SGone

Dec 29, 2017
Yeah, the animations have been a problem since day one. The Unofficial Bugfix and Mod disable them as default without giving the user the chance to even enable them.

The game is, and has ever been, unplayable without the Unofficial Bugfix. Also the Mod adds a lot of content to the game, which, I think, makes the game better and a lot more interesting. (I also do my own modding on top of the Unofficial Bugfix and Mod, to include stuff I personally want to have in the game.)
I for one am curious and wish to learn more about your extra mods friend

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
It's listed in the OP of this thread. When you get to the MOD thread you can check out the BETA which is actually working pretty well for the current version, 38.1. Main release of the mod is still on 37.1. You'll need both the unofficial bugfix and the MOD.

SGone

Dec 29, 2017
It's listed in the OP of this thread. When you get to the MOD thread you can check out the BETA which is actually working pretty well for the current version, 38.1. Main release of the mod is still on 37.1. You'll need both the unofficial bugfix and the MOD.
Sorry but I'm interested in his personal mods. I'm familiar with the unofficial bugfix and mods

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
Once someone is pregnant, will they ever have the child or is that not yet in?
They do have the child but then it disappears from the game as far as I know. I got the mom pregnant and she sent the child to live with grandma.

LRKXXV

Apr 26, 2017
This is not a full list by any means: I've included two mods by other people (who stopped updating their mods a long time ago), various changes to some aspects of the game (including how serums work), changes to characters' attributes and looks, and added some personal stuff into the code (e.g. added stuff to the script.rpy file so I can start the game faster without having to choose some things every time) as well as fixed some text issues (although I haven't done too much on this regard, yet).

I'm not going to release my "mod". When the game is finished (if it ever is*), I might release a version of it that has the personal stuff removed, but we'll see.

I've been thinking of proof-reading the whole Unofficial Bugfix and Mod, and releasing that to the modders, as it would help me as well, but so far I've yet to find the time to do that (I've done professional proof-reading and other language-related work and consider myself an expert in that). Maybe I'll get to it at some point...the game definitely needs it.

*After all, this type of release model is to try to string paying patrons along as long as possible without ever finishing anything. At least, that's how many, though not all, developers seem to operate.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Hmm.. LRKXXV ...reading through that, you got me thinking. I vaguely know of the 2 old mods you speak of.. maybe il check those out to integrate for myself too.
I also do some personal edits to some things... which is also another reason i keep a local git clone of the bugfix and mod gits.
I edit those, pull in update, then update the game folder as needed.

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
A big portion of the "Added" content in this release, the InstaPic/DikDok/OnlyFanatics content, isnt hooked up.
The events exist for girls that meet the requirements to create an account and inform your character of the account, allowing you to follow them.

The events were coded, and the requirements for the events were coded, but the events themselves we never added to the potential pool of events that can occur.

Surprisingly, the 'Bugfixers' didn't catch it. (Sarcasm, I'm not at all surprised they didn't catch it (n).)
Throw the file attached in your 'game' directory to hook up the missing events.
Keep in mind though, the events only occur when you talk to a woman, assuming they meet the appropriate slut/love/relationship requirements, and don't show up on the map, similar to other random on_talk events like the workplace 'masturbating at their desk' event.
So just talk to people and eventually you'll get lucky. Overall, the requirements make the events fairly uncommon/rare. This is the only way to currently legitimately see DikDok/OnlyFanatics content, as your sister (and mother) is prevented from making either of the accounts (for narrative reasons).
Greetings ParadigmShift,

Thanks for this. I tried it but the accounts are not added to the phone list. I have 2 InstaPic account (sister and an employee), but nothing else is added, even when the conversation triggers it. The same for OnlyFanatics: it was triggered for Sister, but not added on phone. Here an example when Alexia triggered the InstaPict. As you can see, it wasn't added to the phone:
1616523485404.png

Do you have any idea why this is?

Thanks,
Minoin!

Reactions: TheonS

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
Greetings ParadigmShift,

Thanks for this. I tried it but the accounts are not added to the phone list. I have 2 InstaPic account (sister and an employee), but nothing else is added, even when the conversation triggers it. The same for OnlyFanatics: it was triggered for Sister, but not added on phone. Here an example when Alexia triggered the InstaPict. As you can see, it wasn't added to the phone:
View attachment 1100928

Thanks,
Minoin!
Did you start a new game? I'm asking because I installed the same patch but haven't started a new game and I wonder if that might be why it hasn't been working.

EDIT: And I just got it to trigger with Sarah and it added her OnlyFanatics.

Last edited:

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
Greetings ParadigmShift,

View attachment 1100928

Thanks,
Minoin!
You sister is hard coded to prevent her from getting the proper onlyfans_role and dikdok_role, even though her instapic dialogue straight up invites you to check out her OnlyFanatics page. Blame generic dialogue writing. In fact, all of the instapic dialogue, the girl will invite you to an OnlyFanatics page that doesnt exist because it doesnt give the girl the onlyfans_role.

As for why "Alex" wasn't added to your phone list, I'm at a loss. The base game's code, before any other mods or patches shouldn't allow something like it to happen. The dialogue wont trigger unless she has the appropriate instapic_role and you don't already have the insta_known flag for her, and it sets the flag (insta_known) to true in the script before she says that specific line. All the requirements should be fulfilled for her to be visible in the list : she has the role, and you know about her account. I'm afraid I'm at a loss, sorry.

Also, there's no reason a new game would be required with my little fix/patch. It executes on game launch to add the events to an existing array. The game builds the arrays on launch, every launch. as part of the startup loading process. It's nothing save related that would require generating a new game to initialize the changes. I was running the same commands in that patch manually, from the console, once I realized the events weren't in the array, before I wrote that little patch to do it automatically on start up, because its a PITA to have to type all that out each time you launch the game :cautious:

LRKXXV Bravo! I support and encourage you to keep tweaking things to your liking, and maybe some day having something you want to share with the rest of us. If you want to look back to Page 66 ish (and the pages that follow) , you can see the original mod crew and architecture taking form, with creativity, ingenuity, and cooperation in its purest form (Before other's work was 'appropriated' and taken to the dark side (n)) It was intended and designed to be lightweight, easy to use, and trying to be version-agnostic and avoid altering base game files to ensure compatibility between different mods. Everything that the current 'mod' isn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalzomo and Goonie
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes