Cry about it

Aug 8, 2017
how to disable animations in android? fucking hell its the same as the last update. ite just crashes the game without saying anything. i dont know why android is still an option of u cant really play it.

Cry about it

Aug 8, 2017
I used JoiPlay for emulating PC Ren'py games on Android
yeah men i try that too but its too laggy. when i talk to someone its too long to load up the choices and their dialogues. do disabling the animations will help? hahaha men im too excited to play this game but dissapointed get me everytime

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
hahaha men im too excited to play this game but dissapointed get me everytime
exactly ..
-given the circumstances with complexity of the game.. ok, fuck it.. it is still in dev phase...
but just cant relax and enjoy it if darn thing crashes all the time.. and imho that's no1 law of playability (aside happy time) .. it is like fapping on bug report:

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred." .. :love:oh yeaa.... take it..:love:

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
When Alex approached me about doing advertisement, I didn't have enough money to buy the equipment so I could only chose the other option (something along the lines of "I'll get back to you later" iirc).

Now that I have enough money (and then some) I can't seem to find any way to actually chose to buy the equipment and start advertising, am I missing something obvious or is that stuff currently missable?

If I've permanently missed my chance to start doing advertisement, can I activate it using the console?

Edit: Nvm, as always I find the answer just 10-15 minutes after asking the question :) After buying the "public Advertising License" policy I could set Alexia (or anyone else for that matter) as a model without bothering with purchasing any camera equipment or the like.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2018
so i was wondering. how does one use the console command to edit the relationship of someone to yourself. i tried the_person.Significant_other = "Charactername" (not putting my own name) and it doesn't change anything

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Is there a Jennifer (mom) guide or decision tree disponible since she got a more complex personnal story/quest?

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
Played this game now for a good amount of time, and i gotta say, it left me really conflicted.
I want to like the game because, functionwise and from a gameplay aspect it really seems pretty solidly fleshed out already.
The writing isn't bad at all too.

But holy shit man, the women are even for daz standards way too uncanny.
I never would have thought to say this, but it really is a huge downgrade from the honey select models from the first game.
(I guess the dev couldn't use these, because of the monetization problem that comes with patreon?)

Also one of the most biggest problem i have with this game, is that there are literally no sex scenes at all.
These implied poses, which the models show if you engage with them in sexual acitivites are so unbelivable vague, repetitive and boring, it blows my mind. I don't get how this can be, when the emphasis of the game obviously revolves only around THAT.

It's also extremly weird that the models are so small and located at the right side of the monitor.

It's not a bad game - but it really dropped the ball at the most essential parts and needs therefore a lot of polishing.

Reactions: CoomerDoomer99

Cry about it

Aug 8, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
Exception: Sayer the_person is not a function or string.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "/storage/emulated/0/Download/Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc/Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc/game/script.rpyc", line 11220, in script call
File "/storage/emulated/0/Download/Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc/Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc/game/game_roles/role_mother.rpyc", line 593, in script
N??M֓ԩI۾d2演z,묵تʲ??
File "renpy/ast.py", line 692, in execute
Exception: Sayer the_person is not a function or string.
```
the hell is this all line of jennifer is crashing lol.

King.K.Krool

Oct 7, 2019
Anytime I try and bang any characters this comes up please help.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 11296, in script call
call advance_time from _call_advance_time_15
File "game/script.rpy", line 11951, in script call
$ crisis.call_action()
File "game/dates.rpy", line 443, in script call
call fuck_person(the_person, private = True) from _call_fuck_person_16
File "game/sex_mechanics.rpy", line 216, in script call
$ position_choice.call_intro(the_person, mc.location, object_choice)
File "game/sex_positions/kissing.rpy", line 27, in script
"You put your arm around [the_girl.title]'s waist and pull her close. Her eyes close as you lean in and press your lips against hers."
$ crisis.call_action()
"You put your arm around [the_girl.title]'s waist and pull her close. Her eyes close as you lean in and press your lips against hers."
File "game/script.rpy", line 58, in take_animation_screenshot
del prepared_animation_render[draw_layer][the_person.character_number] #Clear the render, we don't need to track it any more. Without this image renders build up over the course of the day, consuming massive amounts of memory.
KeyError: 22

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
$ crisis.call_action()
$ crisis.call_action()
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 718, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2932, in interact_core
i()
del prepared_animation_render[draw_layer][the_person.character_number] #Clear the render, we don't need to track it any more. Without this image renders build up over the course of the day, consuming massive amounts of memory.
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 731, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.38.1
Sun Mar 14 19:59:33 2021

EDIT: you just need to turn off animations to get it working again.
:)

Last edited:

Cry about it

Aug 8, 2017
Anytime I try and bang any characters this comes up please help.

While running game code:
$ crisis.call_action()
$ crisis.call_action()

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
$ crisis.call_action()
$ crisis.call_action()
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 718, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2932, in interact_core
i()
File "C:\Users\watso\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.38.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 731, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.38.1
Sun Mar 14 19:59:33 2021

EDIT: you just need to turn off animations to get it working again.
:)
how to turn off animations? i dont see it on the options

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes