Cry about it

Aug 8, 2017
dudddeee how to fix the android? always crashing and crashing. 1-3 minutes then crash again. i really want to play this game.

PokeyPoke

Sep 24, 2017
Anyone have a largish collection of outfits saved to an XML?
Pretty tired of having to make them then export then copy the xml code into the default or a relative's wardrobe xml to ensure they have it permanently and to save it across new games.

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Hey, So I've seen this a few times now in my playthrough. The profile says they have a 'Girlfriend', but the name is something like 'Kurt' or 'Mark' and in conversation, they reference their partner as their 'Boyfriend'.

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
For some unfathomable reason, the in the next update you'll be able to log into the Internet in game.
Don't worry about making the characters more attractive (definitely don't hire a 3D artist to help you).
Instead, just let people pretend to surf the Internet in-game, that will do the trick!

syzygy13256

May 5, 2018
Once you get up the girls' sluttiness to very high levels, all sex becomes boring and it becomes almost impossible to make them orgasm. Is there a "bugfix" planned where girls are still comfortable with sex even at high sluttiness levels? Otherwise how can I reduce sluttiness?
Nora is in love with me and her momentary sluttiness goes up by like 60 or 70 when we have dates. I don't understand how to give her enough orgasms to raise her core sluttiness when she's bored by every sex position.

Apr 21, 2018
Hey, So I've seen this a few times now in my playthrough. The profile says they have a 'Girlfriend', but the name is something like 'Kurt' or 'Mark' and in conversation, they reference their partner as their 'Boyfriend'.
Ain't no bug. That's the relationship status, meaning the person is "a girlfriend", "married", or "fiancee".

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Why do some characters just keep losing happiness arbitrarily?
They probably hate some aspect of their daily life. Whether it's the job you've assigned them, the clothes they're wearing, whether they're wearing uniforms, the fact that they're working at all, the day they're working on, the weekend (probably the worst hate to have), etc. Many things can be a hated that occur frequently and ping their happiness. If they hate conservative clothing and you've raised their sluttiness, if they don't have any slutty outfits to wear now they're unhappy.

Apr 21, 2018
Why do some characters just keep losing happiness arbitrarily?
What daizomo wrote is true, however, the happiness value is also normalized towards 100 each day before that. I don't remember the formula but a portion of the value above 100 is subtracted from happiness at each day start, and any value below pushes the happiness up similiarily.
To me, there does seem to be a more notable happiness loss once a dopamine serum effect wears off, but I'm not sure why exactly. I had assumed it had someting to do with the addict personality, which is added to a person after drinking a serum based on some chance. From the comments in the code I assume it makes the person unhappy when they are off the drug.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Once you get up the girls' sluttiness to very high levels, all sex becomes boring and it becomes almost impossible to make them orgasm. Is there a "bugfix" planned where girls are still comfortable with sex even at high sluttiness levels? Otherwise how can I reduce sluttiness?
Nora is in love with me and her momentary sluttiness goes up by like 60 or 70 when we have dates. I don't understand how to give her enough orgasms to raise her core sluttiness when she's bored by every sex position.
At this step you must have sex with girl with spectators (public sex)

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
did someone remove Submission Therapy or is it just me? it was the 3 submission per turn for -15 sluttiness for duration of the period. Unless its a bug with me latest playthrough?

Apr 21, 2018
Hi! Does anyone know command to change hair style? I would appreciate it!
AFAIK there's not a pre-made change hairstyle method in the script; that is not to say one cannot do so with console commands, just there doesn't seem to be one that does it in one single step. You can do the following:

Code:
the_person.hair_style = hair_styles[x].get_copy()
which will change the hairstyle to one in the hairstyle list. x goes from 0 to 12 (13 in total), and it overwrites hair color of the original person. You can then enter:

Code:
the_person.hair_style.colour=the_person.hair_colour[1]
which restores the original hair colour. Ofc you can change it to whatever you want by setting the_person.hair_style.colour to whatever RGBA values you want i.e. the_person.hair_style.colour=[R, G, B, Alpha] (R,G,B are whole numbers that go from 0 to 255 0-1; Alpha is transparency and its value goes from 0 to 1).

did someone remove Submission Therapy or is it just me? it was the 3 submission per turn for -15 sluttiness for duration of the period. Unless its a bug with me latest playthrough?
IRRC that's a mod addition. The mod's repository git commit history showed that some traits were removed due to redundancy, which it may be the reason you can't find it, if you are using the mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zamba1

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
deviantfiend999 ah thanks for the info, that's a shame, wouldn't call it redundant though, it was part of my end game build. takes pants off guess ill have to train them in obedience the good ol fashioned way....

Hosse

Jun 6, 2017
Someone knows how to fix this?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11158, in script call
    $ picked_option.call_action()
  File "game/downtown_events.rpy", line 50, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_26
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11852, in script
    if crisis.is_action_enabled():
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11852, in <module>
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4580, in is_action_enabled
    requirement_return = self.check_requirement(extra_args)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4577, in check_requirement
    return self.requirement(*extra_args)
TypeError: 'Role' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11158, in script call
    $ picked_option.call_action()
  File "game/downtown_events.rpy", line 50, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_26
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11852, in script
  File "D:\-5-\[Games novos]\Lab_Rats_2-v0.37.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1845, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\-5-\[Games novos]\Lab_Rats_2-v0.37.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\-5-\[Games novos]\Lab_Rats_2-v0.37.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 11852, in <module>
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4580, in is_action_enabled
    requirement_return = self.check_requirement(extra_args)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4577, in check_requirement
    return self.requirement(*extra_args)
TypeError: 'Role' object is not callable

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.37.1
Sun Feb 28 02:41:25 2021
It happens always when the time passes.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes