taler

Oct 5, 2017
DAZ has much better models than Honey Select and Honey Select 2. I know Lab Rats 1 uses HS models. I know there are much better choices in DAZ because I downloaded the software. I don't find all of the models in Lab Rats 2 that bad but many yeah. I've been thinking of making my own game since I can't quite find a perfect game I've been looking for even though many have been close and Lab Rats 2 is one of them even the ones on my signature.
HS is better in general, as a baseline. For artists who are really experienced it's possible to make DAZ better than HS, but most devs don't achieve this. Case in point this game.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Yeah I wish we could persuade Vren to do like a visual overhaul and let the mod team focus on the other stuff for a little while. I don't mind him keep adding mechanics but I think he should focus more on the visuals right now. I'm all about the visuals, story and gameplay. They are all important. No I haven't played the latest version of Life Play and I just downloaded it when you mentioned it. I love the dungeon/harem mod it have where you can kidnap girls and turned them into your sex slaves. That's the kind of game I've been looking for but with great visual and gameplay mechanics along with some "sandbox" elements to it.
I'd say exactly the opposite. Players have been pointing out that the characters look horrific for two years now. The fanboys and excuse makers told us "they're placeholders" and "WIP- destined to be replaced" ...and yet here we are two years later and the single greatest act of good faith the dev could have committed hasn't happened... and the characters still look like terrifying visions of nightmarish lot lizards from a truckers meth fueled fever dream... and now the excuse makers say "blame daz, are what they are" despite great looking daz models existing well, everywhere except in this game. So, if it's ever going to get fixed, our intrepid modder heroes are gonna have to do it. Vren is far too busy cashing checks.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
so this game contains rival so theres a ntr for mom and other girls? hmmmmmm
As far as I know, the mom only does stuff with other people if you encourage it. if you don't want other girls entering relationships, increase their love until you can have them become your girlfriend. I am pretty sure that will keep any mention of other guys out of the game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cry about it
Apr 21, 2018
I'd say exactly the opposite. Players have been pointing out that the characters look horrific for two years now. The fanboys and excuse makers told us "they're placeholders" and "WIP- destined to be replaced" ...and yet here we are two years later and the single greatest act of good faith the dev could have committed hasn't happened... and the characters still look like terrifying visions of nightmarish lot lizards from a truckers meth fueled fever dream... and now the excuse makers say "blame daz, are what they are" despite great looking daz models existing well, everywhere except in this game. So, if it's ever going to get fixed, our intrepid modder heroes are gonna have to do it. Vren is far too busy cashing checks.
No, I've been responding to you hacks that HS models are horrendeous animu heresy and I applaud Vren for using DAZ. He just needs to redo the face renders at some point. Knowing how the pipeline is set up it'll not happen any time soon since I involves rendering up to a 100 permutations of expressions and angles per head model. But fuck HS in particular.

Reactions: bloodbus
Nov 7, 2017
HS is better in general, as a baseline. For artists who are really experienced it's possible to make DAZ better than HS, but most devs don't achieve this. Case in point this game.
I totally disagree. You can do a lot more with DAZ Studio than you can with any Illusion game (Honey Select, AI Syoujyo, Koikatu, Play Home or Play Club). I will give you that Honey Select 2 Libido even AI Syoujyo (AI Girl) is a huge improvement from the first HS but not even close being better than DAZ 3D Modelling. You can use DAZ with Unity, Unreal Engine and Blender besides Renpy. Hell I find the girls in House Party better more attractive than any girl in HS. I'm not a huge fan of Anime or Manga anyways. If you saw my earlier post you would know DAZ 3D Modelling is better in general. Vren just needs to redo the face renders or find better models in DAZ. I probably can find much better models for LR2 myself like these great examples below here. I have DAZ Studio myself along with both HS and HS2 even AI Syoujyo. I know which one is better and it's DAZ.

4aca64864589bfbe9602218bb311789e.jpg
df91a9875164c7fc7e02b97d3a3fdf9b.png
dforce-x-fashion-print-sweater-outfit-for-genesis-8-females-00-main-daz3d.jpg
click-n-render-ibl-set-00-main-daz3d.jpg
00-main-fwsa-nancy-hd-for-genesis-3-female-daz3d.jpg

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I totally disagree. You can do a lot more with DAZ Studio than you can with any Illusion game (Honey Select, AI Syoujyo, Koikatu, Play Home or Play Club). I will give you that Honey Select 2 Libido even AI Syoujyo (AI Girl) is a huge improvement from the first HS but not even close being better than DAZ 3D Modelling. You can use DAZ with Unity, Unreal Engine and Blender besides Renpy. Hell I find the girls in House Party better more attractive than any girl in HS. I'm not a huge fan of Anime or Manga anyways. If you saw my earlier post you would know DAZ 3D Modelling is better in general. Vren just needs to redo the face renders or find better models in DAZ. I probably can find much better models for LR2 myself like these great examples below here. I have DAZ Studio myself along with both HS and HS2 even AI Syoujyo. I know which one is better and it's DAZ.

View attachment 1125706
View attachment 1125716
View attachment 1125709
View attachment 1125711
View attachment 1125713
You didn't really disagree lol

If you don't like more cartoony styles then you might be biased, but ultimately I'm unhappy with the visuals in 70% of DAZ games that I've seen and happy with the visuals in 100% of Illusion games.

Cry about it

Aug 8, 2017

View attachment 1125706
View attachment 1125716
View attachment 1125709
View attachment 1125711
View attachment 1125713
i totally agree with you man. its much more realistic looking than animeish HS or any other cartoonish looking it doesnt feel right. i dont hate HS i love anime. but DAZ is much better interms of realistic looking and hotness. in my opinion. nothing hate.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
I think this buried somewhere in a wiki or forum thread somewhere, not sure of the orig source, but i kept a copy myself.
Added the Pregnancy one at the end myself.. not exact states, but the condition is correct.. anyone showing.

For Nora's quests, study:

Mom with sluttiness > 75 and love > 75: Motherly Devotion
A special serum trait developed by Nora after studying your mother. Permanently increases the recipient's Love by 1 per turn for every 10 points that their Sluttiness is higher than Love.

Sister with core_sluttiness > 75 and obedience > 150: Sisterly Obedience
A special serum trait developed by Nora after studying your sister. Permanently increases the recipient's Sluttiness by 1 per day for every 10 points that their Obedience is above 100.

Cousin with core_sluttiness > 75 and love < -25: Cousinly Hate
A special serum trait developed by Nora after studying your cousin. Permanently increases the recipient's Sluttiness by 1 per day for every 5 Love that they are below 0.

Aunt with core_sluttiness > 75: Auntly Potential
A special serum trait developed by Nora after studying your aunt. Increases the number of traits a serum design may contain by 2.

Nora with core_sluttiness > 75: Meritocratic Attraction
A special serum trait developed by Nora after studying herself. Increases the recipients Obedience and Sluttiness for the duration by 5 for every point of Intelligence you have.

Anyone with love > 85: Lovers Attraction
A special serum trait developed by Nora after studying someone who adores you. Each turn permanently converts one point of Sluttiness into Love until they are equal.

Anyone with love < -50: Distilled Disgust
A special serum trait developed by Nora after studying someone who absolutely hates you. Gives a massive penalty to love for the duration of the serum.

Anyone with obedience > 180: Pleasurable Obedience
A special serum trait developed by Nora after studying someone who was completely subservient to you. Increases happiness by 1 for every 5 points of Obedience over 100 per turn.

Anyone with core_sluttiness > 100: Rapid Corruption
A special serum trait developed by Nora after studying someone who was a complete slut. Instantly and permanently converts up to 5 Temporary Sluttiness into Core Sluttiness when applied.

Anyone with int >= 7 and charisma >= 7: Natural Talent
A special serum trait developed by Nora after studying someone who was a genius. Instantly and permanetly sets the recipients Intelligence, Charisma, and Focus to 5.

Human Breeding Hormones
Anyone in later pregnancy
Fertility increase, lactation/etc.

Nov 7, 2017
You didn't really disagree lol

If you don't like more cartoony styles then you might be biased, but ultimately I'm unhappy with the visuals in 70% of DAZ games that I've seen and happy with the visuals in 100% of Illusion games.
i totally agree with you man. its much more realistic looking than animeish HS or any other cartoonish looking it doesnt feel right. i dont hate HS i love anime. but DAZ is much better interms of realistic looking and hotness. in my opinion. nothing hate.
I don't hate HS especially HS2 and AI Girl or dislike all Anime (there's few I like even though I'm not a huge fan of it.) I really enjoy Altos and Herdone's The Headmaster (which is on my signature) that uses HS models and the ones in Lab Rats 1 are okay and I think HS2 has better models even gave me some good versions of Resident Evil's Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield, Ada Wang, Tomb Raider's Lara Croft and some of the DC and Marvel female heroes. However I think DAZ has much better choices. And I don't mind some flash games such Kasumi Rebirth, Shion, Imouto or Shoplifting Girl that are sort of cartoonish/animie but most of the other time I prefer realistic animation, realistic looking and hot models especially in DAZ, Unity, Unreal Engine, Blender and hell even RE Engine with Resident Evil 7, the upcoming Resident Evil Village, remakes of Resident Evil 2 & 3 even the animation that DC Comics uses in their animated shows and movies including some Marvel animation and I like some of Pixar animation. I also really like the cartoonish style that Lust and Power uses. Well maybe you just not looking for the right games that using the best DAZ 3D models like those I found and yeah there are some I'm not super impressed with but that are disappointing or some developers just not putting much effort in them or don't have much time and the money. At least I'm glad that someone agrees with me.

• Red Heart

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
^ huh!? , why ?? :) , I mean thanks for ur time compressing and all that, but v39 is coming out this week so .. yeah,.. and it's not like it is 5GB game...

Apr 21, 2018
^ huh!? , why ?? :) , I mean thanks for ur time compressing and all that, but v39 is coming out this week so .. yeah,.. and it's not like it is 5GB game...
I mean, there's gonna be at least one week of bugs until a bugfix so it's never too late to have the more stable version compressed.

Reactions: Darkaura

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
I mean, there's gonna be at least one week of bugs until a bugfix so it's never too late to have the more stable version compressed.
Size of the game does not matter. The no of files to be compressed is what matters. This game had nearly 78K images and it took me 16 hours to compress.
Also there are thousands of games in this forum and we (compressors) only check the OP for uncompressed games.

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
True. but... Only if you would dare to call v38.(0)1 "stable" , which unfortunately can't. -cc. anims don't work (at least if you didn't fix'em for yourself), android is a total bust... broken stuff

lewdgamerxxx , .. that's exactly what i'm talking 'bout.. you spent 16hrs on compacting - nothing. but hey i don't mind., i'm actually thankful that someone still respect minimization in these GB decadent times...

We'll see about v39 in a week ...

Reactions: lewdgamerxxx

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Size of the game does not matter. The no of files to be compressed is what matters. This game had nearly 78K images and it took me 16 hours to compress.
Also there are thousands of games in this forum and we (compressors) only check the OP for uncompressed games.
man I appreciate the hell out of you making a compressed version. The last 3-4 updates I don't think anyone made one at all. Here's hoping you keep it up.

I am very unclear on what the clarity mechanic is.
It's a way to not create actual content.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes