OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 299, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_15
  File "game/script.rpy", line 396, in script
    python:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 398, in <module>
    people.run_turn()
  File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person.rpy", line 356, in run_turn
    serum.run_on_remove(self)
  File "game/major_game_classes/serum_related/SerumDesign.rpy", line 112, in run_on_remove
    trait.run_on_remove(the_person, self)
  File "game/major_game_classes/serum_related/SerumTrait.rpy", line 65, in run_on_remove
    self.on_remove(the_person, the_serum, add_to_log)
TypeError: obedience_enhancer_on_remove() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 396, in script
    python:
  File "D:\games\dad games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 927, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\games\dad games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 398, in <module>
    people.run_turn()
  File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person.rpy", line 356, in run_turn
    serum.run_on_remove(self)
  File "game/major_game_classes/serum_related/SerumDesign.rpy", line 112, in run_on_remove
    trait.run_on_remove(the_person, self)
  File "game/major_game_classes/serum_related/SerumTrait.rpy", line 65, in run_on_remove
    self.on_remove(the_person, the_serum, add_to_log)
TypeError: obedience_enhancer_on_remove() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.39.3
Thu Apr 22 03:51:34 2021

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 410, in script
    if crisis.is_action_enabled():
  File "game/script.rpy", line 410, in <module>
  File "game/major_game_classes/game_logic/Action.rpy", line 61, in is_action_enabled
    requirement_return = self.check_requirement(extra_args)
  File "game/major_game_classes/game_logic/Action.rpy", line 58, in check_requirement
    return self.requirement(*extra_args)
TypeError: 'Role' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 410, in script
  File "C:\Users\User\OneDrive\Desktop\Games\Other\In Progress\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1845, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\User\OneDrive\Desktop\Games\Other\In Progress\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\User\OneDrive\Desktop\Games\Other\In Progress\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 410, in <module>
  File "game/major_game_classes/game_logic/Action.rpy", line 61, in is_action_enabled
    requirement_return = self.check_requirement(extra_args)
  File "game/major_game_classes/game_logic/Action.rpy", line 58, in check_requirement
    return self.requirement(*extra_args)
TypeError: 'Role' object is not callable

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.39.3
Wed Apr 21 23:14:39 2021

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
A bug fix for 39.3 role_sister.rpy line 677 should be
Python:
strip_list = the_person.outfit.get_half_off_to_tits_list()
The developer left outfit out of the line.
Also in file limited_time_events there are 4 errors on lines1389,1391,1395,1397 climax_option needs to be changed to climax_options
The developer left the s of the end.

Reactions: dalzomo

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I get lots of crashes from clean install and new game (no old save), during the hire new employee routine when I keep looking at more candidates:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did activate console and cheated mc. stats and money, but that doesn't remove image files from an archive.

same problem in 0.39.1 and 0.39.3
Not sure what is going on there. The image is in game/images/character_images/stand2.zip
maybe it is looking for it using the wrong path info

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
is onlyfanatics not working in 39.3? on the phone
It's enabled just hard to get.
It's similar to dikdok which I covered here https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-39-1-vren.7260/post-5570797
The difference is the girls need to be more slutty and so the odds of a character being made one is smaller.
It doesn't however appear to be entirely finished. It seems the onlyfans_role that can be created when a girl is generated isn't set yet. There are notes in the code on stuff he wants to do.
That said there are some small potentials you can see in the code.
Python:
def new_onlyfans_account_requirement(the_person):
        if the_person.has_role(mother_role) or the_person.has_role(sister_role):
            return False #We want explicit control of when these characters generate their Insta accounts
        elif the_person.has_role(onlyfans_role):
            return False
        elif renpy.random.randint(0,100) >= -5 + 10*(the_person.get_opinion_score("showing her tits") + the_person.get_opinion_score("showing her ass") + the_person.get_opinion_score("public sex")):
            return False #Personality type and Opinions has a large impact on chance to generate a new profile.
        elif the_person.effective_sluttiness() < 50 + 10*(the_person.get_opinion_score("showing her tits") + the_person.get_opinion_score("showing her ass") + the_person.get_opinion_score("public sex")):
            return False
        elif the_person.love < 10: #Girls who don't like you won't tell you they've made a profile (and are assumed to either have one or not depending on their starting generation)
            return False
        else:
            return True
        return
As you can see the girl has to be pretty slutty and the odds aren't high.
Hope that helps

Soulesssone

Dec 7, 2017
for the ones that work for you, that is easy enough to do in outfit manager
That one sort of works when you play the base game, the modded version of the game seems to take your transparent selection out of the choice in clothes you made but I was wondering if there was a way to make everyone you meet 90% more likely to have a semi/transparent clothing.

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Really not much of a fan of this Clarity system, seems like yet another thing slowing down gameplay, the tiny amount of energy you start with was bad enough.

Reactions: bloodbus

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Really not much of a fan of this Clarity system, seems like yet another thing slowing down gameplay, the tiny amount of energy you start with was bad enough.
Not really you can build up clarity like nuts just doing the normal with girls.
The only thing it really is force you to choose start points differently.
You have a lot more of an advantage if you start with more points in charisma and the sex skills now.
Before I would put 4 in intelligence, 4 in research and 1 point in foreplay.
Now, the 1 intelligence, 2 charisma, 4 research spread the rest of the points in sex skills.
Do a few daily quests you can raise the intelligence and others up.

The part that is the same is don't hire anyone till have you researched had her advance your research and created a potion to make money. That should be around week 2. Once you have a potion that can pay for itself then hire people till then just research.
This is where I was at day 24

TS2016

May 7, 2017
so do you have a save i can use ? or tell me how to make it happy easy is read some stuff but i cant figure it out. Just want to knock her up bad the mom. Btw was it ever mentiond what happend to his dad
No save as I only tried it once several versions ago and old saves do not work with new versions. I normally play no pregnant games.
You need make serum like "Fertility Enhancement" to increase her chances of getting pregnant and ask her to stop taking birth control pill. If she say no, you would need to make serum "Fertility Suppression" suppress the birth control. Of course it would take couples of serums and sex to knock her up.

BYW what happened to his dad was never mentioned that I can remember.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
What happened in the last build? My game crashes like every 20 minutes.
I think that happens after you command someone to take a drug.
It's happening to me as well during pretty consistently. If you do work, when you go to sleep.
Any fix?

PS: oh right. It happens again when I give a serum to steph to advance the story.
I think giving serums triggers all these errors. Testing a finished serum on someone, Ordering them to take one, giving steph a serum to continue the story.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes