• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
So that would mean v39.1. That's not the latest one; the dev released two bugfixes to v39.1, so the latest is v39.3. It's available on the dev's patreon site for free.
it was the latest one when I had the problem.
Only heard about 3.93 after I posted.

LRKXXV

Apr 26, 2017
it was the latest one when I had the problem.
Only heard about 3.93 after I posted.
Version 39.3 came out on Apr 13, so it's been available for over two weeks. For some reason, no mods on F95 have updated this thread with it, even though v39.1 (and v39.2) is unplayable and there's been a lot of discussion on the game-breaking bugs in it as well as the bugfixes released by the dev.

I always check a dev's site for latest version for any game before downloading from the links provided here, as F95 is not always up-to-date.

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
It doesn't work that way. You do various stuff with the female that raises up her heart levels.(sluttiness)
They will be red which is temporary sluttiness. The suggestibility helps turn some of that to gold hearts which is permanent.
You can use flirt to raise her up to 20 sluttiness that is the first heart.
After that you will need to grope and go further sexually with her.
At first you won't get far groping it will take raising her love up and repeated groping so she gets used to it.
Then when it comes to sex any inhibitions she has regarding sex you will need to get her slutiness up enough to do it.
so always check the do something else option rather than just keep doing the same thing. if you don't see something new available in yellow or green just hit the page up button and do what you were doing. The point of that is so you can break taboos or as I said above inhibitions. Also pay attention to what she doesn't like doing that can reduce your effectiveness. so remember to check the girls character sheet as well.
i could have sworn i was able to manually get her to like other stuff. Older version, or mod maybe? It's been a long time.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Question regarding NORA traits.
From what I remember we were supposed to create serums with the trait and then use them on someone that would raise mastery. Doesn't seem to matter what serum I create with the nora trait it hasn't raised above 1.2 at all.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Question regarding NORA traits.
From what I remember we were supposed to create serums with the trait and then use them on someone that would raise mastery. Doesn't seem to matter what serum I create with the nora trait it hasn't raised above 1.2 at all.
It should be 0.2 PER INTERACTION with the target. If that isn't happening, there is a bug.

I haven't experienced this in .38.x (I'm waiting to see if 'clarity' thing is dropped), for the record, but I did just check: Flirt 2x with employee with serum influence, 0.2 per interaction.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
It should be 0.2 PER INTERACTION with the target. If that isn't happening, there is a bug.

I haven't experienced this in .38.x (I'm waiting to see if 'clarity' thing is dropped), for the record, but I did just check: Flirt 2x with employee with serum influence, 0.2 per interaction.
Thanks

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020

Thought I would offer this up since you helped. I don't know if clarity is coming out. It's been added into a good bit of the game.
That said it doesn't add anything to the game. It only adds a fraction of difficulty the first couple days depending on how you built your character. If you gave your character 2 charisma and 2 on the sex skills it is a snooze fest. Most the time since the first week I've had more clarity than money.

Also some of the business organization stuff allows you to build clarity at the expense of research and unused research points.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
cool. Thanks.
PS: which of the characters in the game actually have a storyline?
Most of them are events. I don't think any of the story lines are complete at present.
The mom's story line with her boss isn't complete for certain.
There seems to be some story line for Nora and a few others but they aren't real complete stories.
That's my feeling about it anyways.
The main characters out side of the MC are Stephanie, mom, sister, aunt, cousin, Nora and her Daughter Alexia
You can see pretty easily what most do under to area game/game_roles and game/crises directories.
There is some more stuff in the personality files for them as well.
It doesn't really take a programmer to understand it given the naming system he uses and the notes in the code.
Just mentioning that in case you want more details on what each has.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Most of them are events. I don't think any of the story lines are complete at present.
The mom's story line with her boss isn't complete for certain.
There seems to be some story line for Nora and a few others but they aren't real complete stories.
That's my feeling about it anyways.
The main characters out side of the MC are Stephanie, mom, sister, aunt, cousin, Nora and her Daughter Alexia
You can see pretty easily what most do under to area game/game_roles and game/crises directories.
There is some more stuff in the personality files for them as well.
It doesn't really take a programmer to understand it given the naming system he uses and the notes in the code.
Just mentioning that in case you want more details on what each has.
I see I see.
Thank you thank you

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
New version on patreon. Is it just testing stuff or actual content?
Depends which one you're talking about. V39.3 is bugfixes to the last update's content, V40.0 is probably 'new' content (with new bugs that need fixed in V40.1)

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Hey, there is an error in the Mac version that cause the game to crash when loading
It depends on the version you have and how you got it.
39.1 one is bugged to all hell. It was causing issues for everyone.
There is a version 39.3 on the patreon page anyone can get. It has far lass bugs. The few bugs I found I posted how to fix on here.
Some people have used 39.1 and updated with the patch put up on the mod page. It isn't the same as just updating to 39.3.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes