• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
This won't come as a surprise to anybody who has bothered to check the patreon, but the new version is extremely content light. Also, for those hoping clarity will go away, I wouldn't hold your breath, if anything Vren has expressed interest in adding the mechanic to more areas of the game. Anyway... here is the changelog for the new version that Vren posted on a different forum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
This won't come as a surprise to anybody who has bothered to check the patreon, but the new version is extremely content light. Also, for those hoping clarity will go away, I wouldn't hold your breath, if anything Vren has expressed interest in adding the mechanic to more areas of the game. Anyway... here is the changelog for the new version that Vren posted on a different forum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I suspected as much with clarity.
That said not sure what he thinks it adds to the game beside more button clicks. It doesn't make it any more difficult. I have more clarity than money half the time. When I started Tier 3 serums I had 20,000. I could have had a lot more.
It really only comes down to how you distribute the points at the start.

Anyone on to the unit testing. Most of his bugs were of a nature unit testing is over kill.
I can't see the unit testing making life easy on the mod community they have problems as it is.
I guess it depends on how they unit test is employed.
If he builds it were it doesn't ship or is turned off on the shipped version that would be good. However, have it run all the time would just slow stuff down that already is slow. Guess well see when he makes it public.

WTNO

Sep 27, 2018
What? No no no. The whole point of the Nora research trait is that you DON'T research it. It's literally intended to be impossible to research in your lab. Nora gives you the trait, already unlocked, and then wants you to test it. You are supposed to master the trait, by going out there and testing it on people then watching them (small talk/compliment/flirt) while they're affected by it, to see what it does to them. You get 0.2 mastery points each time you watch someone under the effects, and you need to get at least 1 mastery point before you go back to Nora with your results. So, instead of trying to get a million research points, you literally just make a new serum design with the "Nora's Research Trait" as one of the traits, produce ~5 of them, and test them out on randos in the mall. (Nora will make you go through this process a few times before you get to the "good stuff" of unlocking her special T3 traits; each time you will need to make a brand new Serum design with the "Nora's Research Trait" even though it looks like the same trait; old serums won't work.)
I accidentaly triggered an event that i just paid 50$ and leveled it to lv2

Mannequincey

Oct 20, 2019
Does anyone know a command for manually setting an NPC's location on the map? Someone disappeared when I had them follow me and then went to sleep.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Could someone tell all content of Nora? Especially those special trait
Nora the person or serum traits?
Secondly, you can find it easy if you use something like notepad++
All you have to do is click those lines if you want to go into the related file and read it.
Most of what you want to learn you can just scroll down and read.
It will save you waiting on people to answer stuff like this.

WTNO

Sep 27, 2018
Nora the person or serum traits?
Secondly, you can find it easy if you use something like notepad++
All you have to do is click those lines if you want to go into the related file and read it.
Most of what you want to learn you can just scroll down and read.
It will save you waiting on people to answer stuff like this.
I'm playing android version so i don't have anything to open.

Can you tell me what i can do or give me that file?

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I'm playing android version so i don't have anything to open.

Can you tell me what i can do or give me that file?
After talking to Stephanie and asking her to advance the research you choose the nora option.
Then go visit Nora.
She will want help from you to advance some of her research.
Go back to the lab make a simple serum with nora in it.
Save before hitting the research button the last time to finish the research on that serum.
You may want to reload and do that last research over till you get a safe trait to have.
Safe traits on it can be bad taste, -2 turns duration, bad rep, bad taste
A lot of the other traits are permanent and can create issues with a character.

Give the serum to a girl flirt with her. Each time you flirt it will raise up the proficiency in the serum .2
Do that till your serum proficiency for nora is 2.0 or higher. Then go to the university during the day not early morning or night.
When at the university select the option to turn in the work.

That should get you started.

Last edited:
Reactions: WTNO

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
... the new version is extremely content light. ...

*CHANGES AND ADDITIONS*
- Renamed room variable formalName to formal_name to match naming convention in rest of LR2.
When you need to add more bullet points to the changelog so it seems work has been done, but you have done jackshit so changing a variable name by adding a underscore and removing a capital letter for lowercase is its own point.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes