Satalin

Jul 24, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 223, in script call
    $ talk_action.call_action(picked_option)
  File "game/crises/limited_time_events.rpy", line 190, in script call
    call talk_person(the_person) from _call_talk_person_10
  File "game/script.rpy", line 369, in script call
    $ _return.call_action(the_person)
  File "game/game_roles/role_sister.rpy", line 387, in script call
    call sister_instathot_label_solo(the_person) from _call_sister_instathot_label_solo_1
  File "game/game_roles/role_sister.rpy", line 582, in script call
    call sister_instathot_special_intro(the_person, is_topless_shoot) from _call_sister_instathot_special_intro
  File "game/game_roles/role_sister.rpy", line 608, in script call
    call sister_instathot_special_pictures(the_person, is_topless_shoot) from _call_sister_instathot_special_pictures_2
  File "game/game_roles/role_sister.rpy", line 671, in script
    python:
  File "game/game_roles/role_sister.rpy", line 677, in <module>
    strip_list = the_person.get_half_off_to_tits_list()
AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'get_half_off_to_tits_list'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 223, in script call
    $ talk_action.call_action(picked_option)
  File "game/crises/limited_time_events.rpy", line 190, in script call
    call talk_person(the_person) from _call_talk_person_10
  File "game/script.rpy", line 369, in script call
    $ _return.call_action(the_person)
  File "game/game_roles/role_sister.rpy", line 387, in script call
    call sister_instathot_label_solo(the_person) from _call_sister_instathot_label_solo_1
  File "game/game_roles/role_sister.rpy", line 582, in script call
    call sister_instathot_special_intro(the_person, is_topless_shoot) from _call_sister_instathot_special_intro
  File "game/game_roles/role_sister.rpy", line 608, in script call
    call sister_instathot_special_pictures(the_person, is_topless_shoot) from _call_sister_instathot_special_pictures_2
  File "game/game_roles/role_sister.rpy", line 671, in script
    python:
  File "D:\Download\Lab Rats 2\renpy\ast.py", line 927, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Download\Lab Rats 2\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/game_roles/role_sister.rpy", line 677, in <module>
    strip_list = the_person.get_half_off_to_tits_list()
AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'get_half_off_to_tits_list'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.39.3
Fri Apr 16 18:26:01 2021

can someone help me with this bug

Last edited:

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
Hey Helger;I need again ur knowledge.This Time have few questions,I played the Modded Version like u did.Ok the Girls tell e they give me the link for DikDok n Fanatics,but I cant find the links,Some how i have do it sometimes right cause i have 1 girl in dikdok....xD.There other one is have can i push the webcame seasons with my 2 girls further?.The 3rd one is how can i buy sell potions n Supplies automatically. I just did manually.Ty

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
thnx
now i have to find out how to open the serum design rpy . because my win o,s dont open it because win dont know what application/program it must use ( and neither do i)

maybe i gonna delete alle save files in renpy , delete the game redownload en reinstall it and see if that will help
(dont think so because i always do so after every update)

to bad because my previous version worked perfectly but deleted those files)

but thnx anyway for your answer
You can simply use the text editor.
However, you might find using atom or notepad++ better both are free. I use notepad++ most the time

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
First I would like to say that I do not program and I also do not look at every script that has been implemented or changed. My knowledge is just enough to maybe change something.
I would also like to point out that there are people who cannot or do not want to make changes in scripts. For people like that, the easiest way is to exchange a file. Most should be able to do that.

Back to the accounts:
I only play the game with Mod and most are on InstaPic with an account. So far I haven't had anyone with an account on DikDok and only Stephanie was once available on OnlyFanatics. It's also not about the question of whether it is built in, because this was already in v0.38.1.
The most frequently asked questions that I have already read several times are: Do which appear on the other accounts? How do I get these on the other accounts or what do I have to do to make them appear there?
My experiences that I share here come from what I have achieved in the game and not from browsing through scripts.
There are several ways you get told about dikdok accounts. They are under limited time events.
You mom and sister will tell you. because they fit the mother_role and sister_role
The next is if they were made into a dikdok role on generation of the character. Such as when you go to hire someone.
The next is a random number test based on 5 times their opinion of showing tits and ass.

Basically dikdok is when the girls get to be fairly slutty.
The dikdok chance for a girl is determined by personality
example: introvert has a 0% change where wild has a 30% chance of being a dikdok_role
So only half the personality types lead to dikdok and the chances aren't the greatest.

Hope that helps. Since you play modded I would suggest asking on the modded forum for the game if the mod any way interferes with it.

I found one more thing I need to add into my own mod. Apparently even though he has other personality types designed he doesn't change the characters personality type to the fit what it is more close to when they change.

Code:
  D:\Adult_Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc-modded\game\personality_types\general_personalities\introvert_personality.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 19:         insta_chance = 20, dikdok_chance = 0)
  D:\Adult_Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc-modded\game\personality_types\general_personalities\relaxed_personality.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 20:         insta_chance = 50, dikdok_chance = 10)
  D:\Adult_Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc-modded\game\personality_types\general_personalities\reserved_personality.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 19:         insta_chance = 0, dikdok_chance = 0)
  D:\Adult_Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc-modded\game\personality_types\general_personalities\wild_personality.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 16:         insta_chance = 40, dikdok_chance = 30)
  D:\Adult_Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc-modded\game\personality_types\special_personalities\bimbo_personality.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 19:         insta_chance = 75, dikdok_chance = 25)
  D:\Adult_Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc-modded\game\personality_types\unique_personalities\alexia_personality.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 26:         insta_chance = 40, dikdok_chance = 20)
  D:\Adult_Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc-modded\game\personality_types\unique_personalities\aunt_personality.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 45:             insta_chance = 0, dikdok_chance = 0)
  D:\Adult_Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc-modded\game\personality_types\unique_personalities\cousin_personality.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 54:             insta_chance = 30, dikdok_chance = 15)
  D:\Adult_Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc-modded\game\personality_types\unique_personalities\lily_personality.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 28:         insta_chance = 0, dikdok_chance = 0)
  D:\Adult_Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc-modded\game\personality_types\unique_personalities\mom_personality.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 39:         insta_chance = 0, dikdok_chance = 0)
  D:\Adult_Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc-modded\game\personality_types\unique_personalities\nora_personality.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 23:         insta_chance = 0, dikdok_chance = 0)
  D:\Adult_Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc-modded\game\personality_types\unique_personalities\stephanie_personality.rpy (1 hit)
    Line 20:         insta_chance = 40, dikdok_chance = 20)

Last edited:

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
God dammit, I just downloaded 39.3, installed the bug fix patch, and the game STILL crashes when I try to do a first batch test on someone

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

Helger

Dec 2, 2017
Hey Helger;I need again ur knowledge.This Time have few questions,I played the Modded Version like u did.Ok the Girls tell e they give me the link for DikDok n Fanatics,but I cant find the links,Some how i have do it sometimes right cause i have 1 girl in dikdok....xD.There other one is have can i push the webcame seasons with my 2 girls further?.The 3rd one is how can i buy sell potions n Supplies automatically. I just did manually.Ty
I hope that I don't have to start any new scores for the time being and that I can play through in peace for the next few days. What I can tell from my last score is that Lily invited me to OnlyFanatics several times, but on the phone I only had Stephanie on it. I asked both of them for nude pictures via the cell phone on InstaPic and got them for money.
Some time ago I read that all women start at Instapic and from there you can influence them to open a DikDok or OnlyFanatics account. That they are on all three accounts should not be possible and most of them would have opened an OnlyFanatics account.
I will definitely put it on my to-do list and I will request more ass and tits pictures from some just to see if they go on DikDok. Then I will request nude pictures to see whether they also open an OnlyFanatics account or not.
Everything has to be done several times so that they appear on the mobile phone. Opinions ranged from 3 to 5 times, and again some said they tried 10 or more times, but nothing happened.
I'll test everything out when I get the chance.

Buying supplies and selling serums:
The first few days you will have to order supplies, produce and sell yourself or you will hire 3 women. One will buy supplies and ensure that a certain number of pieces is not fallen short of. When you are in the office there is a menu item "Amount of Supplies", there you enter e.g. 1000 which says that the replenishment should always be around 1000.
The next one comes into production and will make serum.
The last one goes into marketing and sells the serum.
So you have automated this part, but you should keep an eye on it because of the costs and that the supplies do not run out.

My favorite way is to hire a woman to order the supplies. I then do the rest manually until Ashley is in production and Alex in marketing. Both of them do not have such high wages and thus drive costs up unnecessarily.

The last option would be cheating, boring but possible.

Edit: Everything that worked and knew without cheating up to v0.38 has changed completely with v0.39. Everything has been made much more complex and I have to find new solutions not to go bankrupt after 2 weeks. Find the $ 1000 too tight after all the changes. I hope to make it without cheating, otherwise I have to create a second save with a little more money to get any further.

Edit 2: If you have further questions about the mod, it would be better to ask in the other thread that is available for it. Just as a precaution before there is trouble because this one is here for the game.

I hope, i could help you a bit.

Last edited:

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
God dammit, I just downloaded 39.3, installed the bug fix patch, and the game STILL crashes when I try to do a first batch test on someone
I haven't found any bug in 39.3 PC version at least not yet.
What patch did you apply to it. Was it the primary mod patch or mine?
From my understanding the mod listed at the main page doesn't work with 39.3 you need to get the one off of github.
I'm not sure because I don't use it I created my own that works with normal saves.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
What patch did you apply to it. Was it the primary mod patch or mine?
I used this one
Trying to test a first batch on someone results in

Code:
[code]

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 343, in script call
    $ picked_option.call_action()
  File "game/general_actions/location_actions/business_actions.rpy", line 135, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_2
  File "game/script.rpy", line 494, in script call
    $ crisis.call_action()
  File "game/crises/crises.rpy", line 2560, in script
    call screen employee_overview(white_list = mc.business.research_team, person_select = True)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/game_screens/business_screens/employee_overview_ui.rpy", line 1, in execute
    screen employee_overview(white_list = None, black_list = None, person_select = False): #If select is True it returns the person's name who you click on. If it is false it is a normal overview menu that lets you bring up their detailed info.
  File "game/game_screens/business_screens/employee_overview_ui.rpy", line 1, in execute
    screen employee_overview(white_list = None, black_list = None, person_select = False): #If select is True it returns the person's name who you click on. If it is false it is a normal overview menu that lets you bring up their detailed info.
  File "game/game_screens/business_screens/employee_overview_ui.rpy", line 17, in execute
    python:
  File "game/game_screens/business_screens/employee_overview_ui.rpy", line 19, in <module>
    showing_team = [] + mc.business.research_team + mc.business.production_team + mc.business.supply_team + mc.business.market_team + mc.business.hr_team
TypeError: can only concatenate list (not "MappedList") to list

Full traceback:
  File "game/general_actions/location_actions/business_actions.rpy", line 135, in script call
    $ crisis.call_action()
    call screen employee_overview(white_list = mc.business.research_team, person_select = True)
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1962, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1950, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/game_screens/business_screens/employee_overview_ui.rpy", line 17, in execute
    python:
  File "game/game_screens/business_screens/employee_overview_ui.rpy", line 19, in <module>
    showing_team = [] + mc.business.research_team + mc.business.production_team + mc.business.supply_team + mc.business.market_team + mc.business.hr_team
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 837, in newmethod
    l = method(*args, **kwargs)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Apr 17 11:46:15 2021
[/CODE]

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hi

i had the same , and after i downloaded the 39.3 and the bug fix it was okay for me

what i did was before i reinstalled the game was remove the old save files in the renpy folder

you can find them in
users/appdata/roaming/renpy

select the right user , because i have several users
(like default , all , current )

good luck

Oct 15, 2017
its pretty funny that a patch after being added the social media accounts still dont appear after they tell you about them even with the mod and bugfix installed, no faith in vren or the mod guys this is just ridiculous

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
its pretty funny that a patch after being added the social media accounts still dont appear after they tell you about them even with the mod and bugfix installed, no faith in vren or the mod guys this is just ridiculous
Actually I saw some work being done on this recently in the BETA of the mod. Modders tend to stay away (outside of fixing glaring bugs) from new Vren features since he'll probably change it up relatively quickly.

What I don't understand is why Vren pivoted off those features and into Clarity before making the social media functionality both work and be engaging. But that's the way things sometimes are in these early-access alphas.

Reactions: bloodbus

shooter682

Feb 28, 2019
is there a way to increase the womens fertily to make them fopr favorer to become pregnate.
depends on how you set your settings when starting new game ....cant remember exactly how its worded BUT something like normal pregnancy i think
IF you choose that 1 then you will get them knocked up ....onething tho i noticed and keep forgetting to mention here about pregnancy is WHEN you do knock them up only way to know is when the chicks txt you about being pregnant
wish the dev added pregnant or not pregnant on the detailed chicks description
if you use console i have something that may interest you

the_person.fertility_percent +=99

the_person.bc_chance =0

the_person.preg_chance =100

Helger

Dec 2, 2017
I used this one
Trying to test a first batch on someone results in

Code:
[code]

While running game code:
    $ crisis.call_action()
    python:

Full traceback:
    $ crisis.call_action()
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1962, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1950, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    python:
  File "G:\Documents\Games\New folder\renpy\Lab_Rats_2-v0.39.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 837, in newmethod
    l = method(*args, **kwargs)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Apr 17 11:46:15 2021
[/CODE]
Installed only the bugfix or both files?
Then you don't need to be surprised that it doesn't work. It has to be 2 files and if something would go back you could have seen it because I posted 2 links there.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes