SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
can anyone give me the exact command to type in the debug / script menu thing to change the persons attitude towards incest? i tried and it keeps saying none under their opinion of it xx

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Is there a way to have a Harem? I mean like multiple girlfriends who are aware of each other and wont get mad about other women
An affair/girlfriend won't get mad if what you're doing with other women in front of her doesn't cross a threshold below her own sluttiness but there's no way yet to properly have the harem you describe. I suspect the same mechanics of getting permission from Mom/Lily to have a relationship with the other could be applied to other relationships to be aware of and approve of each other but I wouldn't hold my breath for it

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a way to have a Harem? I mean like multiple girlfriends who are aware of each other and wont get mad about other women
No not that I know of, there is only threesome in the game with the mother and daughter.

Harem needs 3 love interest all knowing each other and fine with MC having sex with all 3.

Firescrat

Jan 5, 2018
I got frustrated....
So i sat down and fixed all bugs i could find in my play... Version: 0.42.1 Vanilla
--> Serum bug (happens if you get a Serum with toxicity)
--> Bugs with discovering Traits while having sex
--> Bug with sleep blowjob if your partner has low sluttines
--> Some other i can't remember

Also i added:
--> Partners get traits from repeating sex acts (Vaginal, anal, creampie....) but NOT positions (missionary, ...)
--> Job Happines now only gets higher from Obidence, but not lower (i like my workers wild....) this change if you dont like it is persons.rpy line 1500

--> Sleep Sex with everyone (and raised the chance)
--> If partners are not satisfied you can now allow them to force sex on you (mc > 0 orgasm and partner > 2 is finish)

P.S.: i was to lazy to add flavor text for sleep sex with everyone and the adding of sex traits through intercourse

Maybe someone wants this ;)

P.P.S: I made an error in girl climax sleep sex.... couldn't get the climax to work properly, so i deaktivated it... arousal still decreases by half, but it gets not counted...

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I got frustrated....
So i sat down and fixed all bugs i could find in my play... Version: 0.42.1 Vanilla

Also i added:
--> Partners get traits from repeating sex acts (Vaginal, anal, creampie....) but NOT positions (missionary, ...)
--> Job Happines now only gets higher from Obidence, but not lower (i like my workers wild....) this change if you dont like it is persons.rpy line 1500

--> If partners are not satisfied you can now allow them to force sex on you (mc > 0 orgasm and partner > 2 is finish)

P.S.: i was to lazy to add flavor text for sleep sex with everyone and the adding of sex traits through intercourse

You should join the mod discord for Lab Rats 2, maybe join the mod team or so. https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-mods.32881/

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
The idea that he could update the models was a pipe dream almost the entire time. At this point changing out the models would almost certainly require such a massive overhaul that he may as well make LR3 instead.

If you've paid enough attention, it's clear vren's talents and interests lie in the systems, the gameplay elements, and the sandbox concept. He's not an artist (though what he pulled off with purchased assets is impressive as hell IMO), so whatever he would change the models to if he could would be similarly pieced-together looking. If you were hoping for him to go back to honey-select... it would have been impossible to keep half the systems he designed in the game particularly for the clothing systems and almost certainly most of the character physical traits. What he has works because he can use a script to render out the individual pieces quickly and automatically... honey select is a completely different beast where a script to pull everything out quickly and automatically would be a large development project in and of itself.
Well, in that case, isn't it worth starting a new game? After all, adding new mechanics does not make this game better. And on the contrary. Not to mention the fact that only a few get to the new branches of the plot because of the constant need to start the game anew. And in fact, the lack of new content makes this game generally uninteresting to most players, even despite the elements of the sandbox. In the end, after many hours of grinding and wading through this whole mountain of mechanics, you will not see anything new, and the understanding that all this was in vain will simply discourage interest in this game. Do you think this is the right approach?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I got frustrated....

Also i added:

P.P.S: I made an error in girl climax sleep sex.... couldn't get the climax to work properly, so i deaktivated it... arousal still decreases by half, but it gets not counted...
Did you sign your changes in the files or would one have to do a file comparison to see what you edited?

Firescrat

Jan 5, 2018
File comparision....
But i only included the changed ones....

I did it for me,... only thought today i could share it :rolleyes:

(and editing renpy with notepad is... :sick:)

Reactions: dalzomo

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Did something happen with the cuz. All her sex capabilities are at hates: vaginal/anal. Or is this a new mechanic where you have to "eventually" get into her pants. For science purposes of course.

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
The idea that he could update the models was a pipe dream almost the entire time. At this point changing out the models would almost certainly require such a massive overhaul that he may as well make LR3 instead.

If you've paid enough attention, it's clear vren's talents and interests lie in the systems, the gameplay elements, and the sandbox concept. He's not an artist (though what he pulled off with purchased assets is impressive as hell IMO), so whatever he would change the models to if he could would be similarly pieced-together looking. If you were hoping for him to go back to honey-select... it would have been impossible to keep half the systems he designed in the game particularly for the clothing systems and almost certainly most of the character physical traits. What he has works because he can use a script to render out the individual pieces quickly and automatically... honey select is a completely different beast where a script to pull everything out quickly and automatically would be a large development project in and of itself.
vren definitely is very skilled at what he does and I also think the details and sandbox aspect is superb. But sometimes the question is whether you NEED to have a fully automated clothing system et cetera of the cost of simple things like easy to change model assets.

Like, more doesnt necessarily mean it is better, Lab Rats 1 was simple compact and full of little details.
Where LR 2 is a complex sandbox full of automated systems and works in its own way. But sometimes I think it is simply too much, When you dream of creating something so big you sometimes miss out and overcomplicate matters and end up with a lifeless shell of a grand project but just my 2 cents.

But hey vren is full of suprises.. never thought LR2 would at some point be a good and entertaining game to play looking at the begining of his development.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Why does the developer waste his time making new android versions if none of them actually works?
My guess would be because there is an option to build an Android version in the Renpy Software Development Kit. It only adds a few minutes to the build process. However, the builds likely aren't actually being tested before being released. I agree that it's a bit of a waste to release Android versions that don't work, but clearly not enough of a waste to not do so at all.

DRACKstar

Aug 23, 2020
How can I get a positive opinion for incest? I unlocked the final tier of research, but I can't see it. (Nora research completed)

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug or if I need to fire a supplier. They gather the supplies for awhile but after awhile they just...stop and I have to do it. Their happiness is fine and obedience. This is on the vanilla vers, haven't tried mods yet.

Oh welp, I crashed. Got to the point of researching further with a new dose, and then started getting roll-back errors. Rip

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I don't know if this is a bug or if I need to fire a supplier. They gather the supplies for awhile but after awhile they just...stop and I have to do it. Their happiness is fine and obedience. This is on the vanilla vers, haven't tried mods yet.

Oh welp, I crashed. Got to the point of researching further with a new dose, and then started getting roll-back errors. Rip
re: your supplies, are you at max supplies at the beginning of the turn?

feel free to share the crash logs (in spoiler tags plz)

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
File comparision....
But i only included the changed ones....

I did it for me,... only thought today i could share it :rolleyes:

(and editing renpy with notepad is... :sick:)
Thank you for sharing it. I wasn't meaning to sound ungrateful, just asking so I know if it would be easy or less easy to find the edits. :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Something is up with Emily, about 2/3 the way through her "tutor" session and this error comes up.
Happen several times so I though I post the traceback report.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
vren definitely is very skilled at what he does and I also think the details and sandbox aspect is superb. But sometimes the question is whether you NEED to have a fully automated clothing system et cetera of the cost of simple things like easy to change model assets.

Like, more doesnt necessarily mean it is better, Lab Rats 1 was simple compact and full of little details.
Where LR 2 is a complex sandbox full of automated systems and works in its own way. But sometimes I think it is simply too much, When you dream of creating something so big you sometimes miss out and overcomplicate matters and end up with a lifeless shell of a grand project but just my 2 cents.

But hey vren is full of suprises.. never thought LR2 would at some point be a good and entertaining game to play looking at the begining of his development.
I guess that's the thing about individuals, not everyone likes the same things.

What would have been a real shame would be for vren to have bent to social pressure and decided to make something with more widespread appeal for the average F95 member and then have him bail on the project part way through due to a loss of interest from making something he wasn't really interested in to begin with (particularly for those of us who want more of a game and less of a VN or slideshow). I can assure you from my point of view LR2 is just about as far away from a lifeless shell as you can get on this site where 90% of the games being developed aren't really games and don't have any replay value. And I'm not the only one, as I mentioned above, this game has inspired several talented modders to collaborate on a really good mod set. Nobody makes mods for games they don't care for.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Well, in that case, isn't it worth starting a new game? After all, adding new mechanics does not make this game better. And on the contrary. Not to mention the fact that only a few get to the new branches of the plot because of the constant need to start the game anew. And in fact, the lack of new content makes this game generally uninteresting to most players, even despite the elements of the sandbox. In the end, after many hours of grinding and wading through this whole mountain of mechanics, you will not see anything new, and the understanding that all this was in vain will simply discourage interest in this game. Do you think this is the right approach?
Vren isn't making this game for most players... he's making what he wants to make. F95 is a veritable cornucopia of the type of games you are looking for, there's not really much point bemoaning what you wanted this game to be when that type of thing is super plentiful here.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes