Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
And the :love: sister:love:, aunt:love: and don't forget the cousin:love:.

All are pregnant in my game, mom and sister are now MC's girlfriend:p:love: and working on the aunt:giggle:.
Yep. Shift O to a milly and pay mom so she can be my at home ready to get pounded hole.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Could You tell me how to make Mom/Sister and Aunt MC's Girlfriend?? They keep rejecting me. Thx
Raise your stats. Raise their love, happiness, obedience and suggestibility stats. That will come in time... or use console, but the game gets quirky if you use it...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Could You tell me how to make Mom/Sister and Aunt MC's Girlfriend?? They keep rejecting me. Thx

Raise your stats. Raise their love, happiness, obedience and suggestibility stats. That will come in time... or use console, but the game gets quirky if you use it...
^^^^ but obedience must be 200 or more and for me I had love at 100 for them to accept each other being MC's girlfriend.
Family being girlfriends only in the none modded game at this time, the mod and bug fixes are still not up to date with this version of the game.

ADD: I have a question.
Is there anything to the different types of "question marks" or is it just different ones for different colors? Lab_Rats_2 2021-07-14 11-31-55-81.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Asia Argento

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Is there anything to the different types of "question marks" or is it just different ones for different colors? View attachment 1298190
That's just their differing fonts in action, nothing of significance. I think the mod removes the personalized fonts, so you may not have seen it if you've only played the mod for a while. One of the few things I kept using after I dropped the mod was a standalone file Trist posted that nuked those

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 248, in script call
$ picked_option.call_action()
File "game/general_actions/location_actions/business_actions.rpy", line 135, in script call
call advance_time from _call_advance_time_2
File "game/script.rpy", line 385, in script
python:
File "game/script.rpy", line 387, in <module>
people.run_turn()
File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person.rpy", line 362, in run_turn
serum.run_on_remove(self)
File "game/major_game_classes/serum_related/SerumDesign.rpy", line 112, in run_on_remove
trait.run_on_remove(the_person, self)
File "game/major_game_classes/serum_related/SerumTrait.rpy", line 65, in run_on_remove
self.on_remove(the_person, the_serum, add_to_log)
File "game/side_effect_traits.rpy", line 57, in toxic_on_remove
the_person.serum_tolerance += 1
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'serum_tolerance'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 248, in script call
$ picked_option.call_action()
File "game/general_actions/location_actions/business_actions.rpy", line 135, in script call
call advance_time from _call_advance_time_2
File "game/script.rpy", line 385, in script
python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 934, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 387, in <module>
people.run_turn()
File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person.rpy", line 362, in run_turn
serum.run_on_remove(self)
File "game/major_game_classes/serum_related/SerumDesign.rpy", line 112, in run_on_remove
trait.run_on_remove(the_person, self)
File "game/major_game_classes/serum_related/SerumTrait.rpy", line 65, in run_on_remove
self.on_remove(the_person, the_serum, add_to_log)
File "game/side_effect_traits.rpy", line 57, in toxic_on_remove
the_person.serum_tolerance += 1
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'serum_tolerance'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.42.1
Wed Jul 14 15:14:37 2021
Some context:
I gave Mom some serum with the "Toxic" side-effect.
Now this serum is still shown to be active several turns later, long after it should have run out with 4 turns remaining (it has a duration of 3! turns).
Talking to her still increases Mastery of the serum components, but all other effects, such as improved sugestability are removed.
First, is this a new game you began after the update or an old save? Old saves are never compatible, or so rarely compatible as to be practically never. The whole not having the attribute serum_tolarance thing makes me suspect this is a save from before serum tolerance was added to the game. But, if this is a new save, there's a fix posted upthread a page or few ago re: the Toxic serum trait. The serum not expiring properly is definitely related to that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
dalzomo

It seems you have a lot of knowledge about this game.
If you have contact with the dev let him know that all npc's that get pregnant and stay at home to give birth they never return to work, they take the daily serum and you can interact with them at home just like they were at work but they don't do any work.
All 4 of my production workers have given birth and no longer come to work so there is no production going on.
Same with supply worker, once the last one went home to give birth no more supplies are bought.
Can not move them to new department or fire them so the game is just broken in this aspect.

Time to give up again on this and wait till the mod and bug fixes thread gets an update for this latest version of the game.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
i cat see the first post witch is the game download I don't know why it starts with me for the number 3 post so I cant download the game whyyy

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I had Lily give me her OnlyFanatics link only for it to never show up. Is there a certain stat level that needs to be achieved?
I'll do some digging but I don't think Lily actually has OnlyFanatics content. The dialog where she gives it to you (when she turns you down for asking for nudes, right?) is not accurate for the unique characters.

Kaliban

Feb 13, 2018
I'll do some digging but I don't think Lily actually has OnlyFanatics content. The dialog where she gives it to you (when she turns you down for asking for nudes, right?) is not accurate for the unique characters.
No she sent nudes and said to check her OnlyFanatics account and provided a link.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
dalzomo

It seems you have a lot of knowledge about this game.
If you have contact with the dev let him know that all npc's that get pregnant and stay at home to give birth they never return to work, they take the daily serum and you can interact with them at home just like they were at work but they don't do any work.
All 4 of my production workers have given birth and no longer come to work so there is no production going on.
Same with supply worker, once the last one went home to give birth no more supplies are bought.
Can not move them to new department or fire them so the game is just broken in this aspect.

Time to give up again on this and wait till the mod and bug fixes thread gets an update for this latest version of the game.
I don't know as much as I'd like, and all I can do is same as anyone else re: Vren, which is comment on his Patreon and hope he fixes it but I'll try

No she sent nudes and said to check her OnlyFanatics account and provided a link.
I forgot she does send nudes now but I'll check in the morning if she has OnlyFanatics stuff yet. I don't advise asphyxiation

Aid1

Jan 19, 2018
First, is this a new game you began after the update or an old save? Old saves are never compatible, or so rarely compatible as to be practically never. The whole not having the attribute serum_tolarance thing makes me suspect this is a save from before serum tolerance was added to the game. But, if this is a new save, there's a fix posted upthread a page or few ago re: the Toxic serum trait. The serum not expiring properly is definitely related to that.
New Download, new save.
I am going to look for that fix, that you mentioned now. :)
Thanky you for your help.

Reactions: dalzomo

V.V.V.

Aug 2, 2019
^^^^ but obedience must be 200 or more and for me I had love at 100 for them to accept each other being MC's girlfriend.
Family being girlfriends only in the none modded game at this time, the mod and bug fixes are still not up to date with this version of the game.

Is there anything to the different types of "question marks" or is it just different ones for different colors? View attachment 1298190
How to unlock this 2 option like ("Requires Positive Incest Opinions" and "You Can Stay at Home for Jeniffer??)"

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Arright, I checked again, and Vren still has notes on the insta, dikdok, and onlyfans account generation code that Lily and Jennifer will never create accounts except through scripted storyline events, and I can't find anything for onlyfans in role_sister_instapic.rpy so I believe she still doesn't have any content for it. Or at least I can't find it where I've looked, but knowing Vren it could be anywhere lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to unlock this 2 option like ("Requires Positive Incest Opinions" and "You Can Stay at Home for Jeniffer??)"
I don't know I normally play and keep mom from doing any sexy clothes or attitude for that.

As for positive Incest opinion you just have to keep having sex with them sooner or later it will turn positive just like different sex position use them often enough they will turn positive.

As for staying at home I have not gotten that yet but I think you must be able to ask her to be your girlfriend after she is pregnant and use the option that MC can support her and the baby.
(But like I said I have not gotten there yet because there is a bug that all workers will not return to work after given birth to the babies.)
I have stop playing this version until bug fixes come out to move this forward.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
As for positive Incest opinion you just have to keep having sex with them sooner or later it will turn positive just like different sex position use them often enough they will turn positive.
Increasing opinions and sex skills are features of the mod. In the base game, the only way to get the incest opinion is during character generation at about 3% chance.

Reactions: a1fox3

smtmsg

Jan 13, 2020
A couple of questions:
1. How to unlock the cowgirl position? I've seen it in the game files, but cannot use this position with girls. Any sluttyness requirements, maybe? I've seen this position only once during Mom event, so MC didn't get control on the action.
2. At high sluttyness all girls become 'boring' or 'comfortable' in any position. So at max sluttyness they will always be 'frigid' now?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
A couple of questions:
1. How to unlock the cowgirl position? I've seen it in the game files, but cannot use this position with girls. Any sluttyness requirements, maybe? I've seen this position only once during Mom event, so MC didn't get control on the action.
2. At high sluttyness all girls become 'boring' or 'comfortable' in any position. So at max sluttyness they will always be 'frigid' now?
Cowgirl in the vanilla game afaik is only accessed if the girl takes control. If you have Jennifer's love high enough (over 45) she'll do wake-up events and once she's slutty enough she'll fuck you cowgirl. That's the only way I know of to get it consistently.
Once a girl gets too high sluttiness you need to push her boundaries more to keep her interested. Public sex is good for that, and lowering her max sluttiness with one of the new serum traits can help keep her cumming. Vren is reworking sluttiness entirely, one of the reasons being exactly this issue, so hopefully it'll work better next build, after the bugs are fixed 9_9
Increasing opinions and sex skills are features of the mod. In the base game, the only way to get the incest opinion is during character generation at about 3% chance.
This is another one of those things I think Vren wrote with his upcoming changes in mind. He's talking about, after his sluttiness rework, being able to put girls in a "trance" state after making them cum wherein you'll be able to influence their opinions.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
a1fox3 you mentioned in a post above that Emily has "errors" plural. More than the one you already posted the traceback.txt of? Do you have/can you get the tracebacks for the other errors, if so?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3 you mentioned in a post above that Emily has "errors" plural. More than the one you already posted the traceback.txt of? Do you have/can you get the tracebacks for the other errors, if so?
It was more or less the same thing happening over and over again, I did not look at all of them but the few I did looked at seem to be the same problem.

The way to recreate it is playing the tutor quest with her using the punishment option.

Since it had the workers staying at home after given birth I have already deleted this version and waiting on the next to come out.

Reactions: dalzomo
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes