a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay... downloaded, upacked, played, saved... and then - BOOM!
View attachment 1304404
The question is simple - What the HECK is it? And how to get rid of that?
It simply makes Game unpayable.

I repeat - I didn't fiddled with any of the game files.
That is the screen shot of the modded game so it looks like you downloaded the modded game and not the vanilla game.

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
I only made a quick search, but I couldn't find an answer to this question : The first time you get to know Erica, MC thinks of two ways of helping her getting money : yoga class and pics with sis on instapics... Yoga class is pretty obvious to get, but whatever I do, I can't seem to find how to make her take Instapics with sis... Is it even possible ?

EDIT : Just learned she's appeared to be added by the mod, don't mind me I'll search on the right thread.

Last edited:

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
How to get the Human Breeding Hormones? I questioned the girl a day before she gave a birth and Nora still said there is nothing special about that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to get the Human Breeding Hormones? I questioned the girl a day before she gave a birth and Nora still said there is nothing special about that.
Keep building the stats of the girl, I had almost 300 Obedience and Happiness and around 100 slutty when I got it on the mom.
And its the second time questioning her that got it for me.

Roxwell

May 24, 2017
That is the screen shot of the modded game so it looks like you downloaded the modded game and not the vanilla game.
Thanks Cap! And?

I downloaded the modded game and saved IN it. But for some reason, Modded Game treats its own saves as Vanilla ones. Why?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks Cap! And?

I downloaded the modded game and saved IN it. But for some reason, Modded Game treats its own saves as Vanilla ones. Why?
When using the modded version you should ask in the mod thread for help on this, does an auto save work?

Roxwell

May 24, 2017
When using the modded version you should ask in the mod thread for help on this, does an auto save work?
No. Not a single one of them works. Autosave works but the Loading function is broken completely.
I'll toss the first message in a mod section then.

Flow255

Mar 1, 2018
So one of the last updates added the ability to get clarity with unspend main stat, work- or sex-skill points. However I don't receive any clarity when leveling up one of those stats. The counter increases, I should get 3.2kk clarity per points, but nothing happens. Do I have to redeem them somewhere or how is it supposed to work?

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
So one of the last updates added the ability to get clarity with unspend main stat, work- or sex-skill points. However I don't receive any clarity when leveling up one of those stats. The counter increases, I should get 3.2kk clarity per points, but nothing happens. Do I have to redeem them somewhere or how is it supposed to work?
You have it the other way around. You click the button to SPEND clarity points in order to BUY stat points.

Reactions: frombally
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes