Needing Help

Nov 11, 2020
1626674746410.png
I just downloaded this version and got this. Have seen a couple people with the same thing only after v0.40.1 and am still able to play that version. All drivers are up to date and haven't had this problem before. Dumped and downloaded again but that time got a few different Ren'Py errors trying to load game. Dumped again, downloaded, again, and no errors but this happened, again. Something has really changed and I don't think it's my hardware. Maybe that's the problem, rewritten to only be compatible with latest OS and high end GPUs. If there is any work around or advise I sure could use it. If anyone knows what the minimum requirements are that would be helpful also. Thanks in advance.

V.V.V.

Aug 2, 2019
Until Vren introduces changing opinions, you can take the easy way via the console rather than roll the dice on character creation. Enable the console if you haven't already (instructions are somewhere around here), load the game, SAVE in case you make a mistake, then while speaking to your subject, press shift+o and type (or copy/paste from here) the_person.sexy_opinions["incest"] = [2, True] if you want them to love incest, or change that 2 to a 1 if you only want them to like it. The spaces and capitalization are significant. The "True" part makes it a known opinion instead of undiscovered merely for expedience because it must be discovered to have that dialog option. If you want to have the fun of pretending to discover their opinion through gameplay change that to False

Anyone wanting to convince Lily to allow you to date Jennifer via the positive opinion for incest dialog option (as opposed to bribing or ordering her to allow it) will also have to make a fix to the relevant file, which I discovered was missing a line while testing this method

In game/game_roles/role_mother/role_mother_girlfriend.rpy line 261, insert a new line and type the following at the same indentation as 262
Code:
$ convinced = True
Thx man.. i'll try changing their opinions right now

Reactions: dalzomo

Flow255

Mar 1, 2018
You have it the other way around. You click the button to SPEND clarity points in order to BUY stat points.
Ah, thanks for pointing that out. Should've read the patch notes more carefully. Then it's just weird/buggy that newly collected points just go into the "unspent skill", if you're already at max in that category.

buff

May 29, 2017
Is it just me, or does "Official Conduct Guidelines" not work? All the staff I haven't sexed up still has zero sluttiness and the policy has been around for a week.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it just me, or does "Official Conduct Guidelines" not work? All the staff I haven't sexed up still has zero sluttiness and the policy has been around for a week.
Give it another week and see what happens.

Your not using any serums that reduce sluttiness are you?

buff

May 29, 2017
Give it another week and see what happens.

Your not using any serums that reduce sluttiness are you?
Nah, I'm still in the midgame. I'm barely producing enough to keep my personal stock loaded up.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Nah, I'm still in the midgame. I'm barely producing enough to keep my personal stock loaded up.
That policy by itself is worthless. It raises sluttiness by 1 per day at day change, but that's only temporary sluttiness. If a character has temp sluttiness in excess of their suggestibility, each turn temp sluttiness has a 20% chance per point in excess to convert to 1 core sluttiness and then 5 temp removed. The chance for 1 temp sluttiness to convert to core is only 20%. If not even one of them have increased even 1 sluttiness, you're just getting bad RNG.

Rather than buy that policy, you're better off flirting literally just once a day (though you can do all of the following once per turn, energy allowing) with every employee below 17 sluttiness. At 17 sluttiness, if I'm still trying to do it cheaply (i.e., without serums), I flirt once, then grope twice. At 18 and 19, grope twice until they're at 20. At 20, groping is highly inefficient, so wait until you catch them jilling off at their desk and then pick up groping again or threaten to fire them during their review for a handjob and that'll get their sluttiness raising again.

Of course all of this might end up changing drastically next version so don't get attached to that routine.

For some reason no characters are showing up in Dikdok?
If a character has "given you her DikDok link" but she's not showing up on DikDok (same for Insta, for that matter), she probably hasn't given you her phone number yet. Take her out to lunch until she does. If nobody has given you their DikDok link, either they don't have one or you're below 10 love. Jennifer and Lily do not have DikDok (or OnlyFan) content yet, even if Lily "gives you her OnlyFans link"

Reactions: aifman7 and buff

buff

May 29, 2017
I'm going to go against the grain and say after playing a bit, I've decided I actually _like_ the clarity mechanic. It's annoying in the early game-- Vren needs to have the intro explain clearly how locked clarity works (it's simple but not obvious), and to provide a 'peeping' mechanic or something you can use to get clarity before your business is established. Sitting home jerking off playing a simulation of a guy sitting home jerking off is just .... no.

Anyway, clarity gives you an actual reason to play with the girls, and lets you build up some cheap ability points early on when the regular buff-your-character-sheet goal stuff is till hard to get. I'm ok with this.

What the game really needs is some girl/girl content. Vren has said on Patreon he doesn't want to have to deal with having proecedural character's images touching one another, and I can see how huge a pain in the ass it is. But even if they are just posing but not actually positioned correctly, it would still be a lot of fun. I can't be the only person who has replayed the "get friendlier" route in the Mom/Sis instapics session an unhealthy amount of times hoping something will eventually happen there. (I finally buckled and read the code and .... womp womp.)

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I'm going to go against the grain and say after playing a bit, I've decided I actually _like_ the clarity mechanic. It's annoying in the early game-- Vren needs to have the intro explain clearly how locked clarity works (it's simple but not obvious), and to provide a 'peeping' mechanic or something you can use to get clarity before your business is established. Sitting home jerking off playing a simulation of a guy sitting home jerking off is just .... no.

Anyway, clarity gives you an actual reason to play with the girls, and lets you build up some cheap ability points early on when the regular buff-your-character-sheet goal stuff is till hard to get. I'm ok with this.

What the game really needs is some girl/girl content. Vren has said on Patreon he doesn't want to have to deal with having proecedural character's images touching one another, and I can see how huge a pain in the ass it is. But even if they are just posing but not actually positioned correctly, it would still be a lot of fun. I can't be the only person who has replayed the "get friendlier" route in the Mom/Sis instapics session an unhealthy amount of times hoping something will eventually happen there. (I finally buckled and read the code and .... womp womp.)
You're literally right on the money on this. It sounded god awful, turned out pretty alright. Early game is a slog to get through. I really liked the flow of the game without it, but no use in complaining about it now. I really like your peeping idea. The mod has girl-girl stuff, so maybe suggesting that in their discord would create more events like that. Releasing clarity is the biggest problem with the mechanic, but mainly just in the early game. There's some kinks to be worked out for sure

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
You're literally right on the money on this. It sounded god awful, turned out pretty alright. Early game is a slog to get through. I really liked the flow of the game without it, but no use in complaining about it now. I really like your peeping idea. The mod has girl-girl stuff, so maybe suggesting that in their discord would create more events like that. Releasing clarity is the biggest problem with the mechanic, but mainly just in the early game. There's some kinks to be worked out for sure
i also hope that it will be harem type game also good for me

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Which mod are you referring to?

If you join, post your idea in the mod-requests channel. There's an event where you walk around town and see a girl in their own home. It could be possible to add a lesbian variation of that. Starbuck even posted templates of creating your own content, so if no one picks it up you could try it yourself.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone try and help me please.
Trying to ask Stephanie "Ask about advancing your research" (Level 3) and supposed to get the chance to meet Nora, apparently. I have the needed requirements but not able to ask Stephanie.

Screenshots for reference.

View attachment 1310957 View attachment 1310958
You don't have what is required, look at the first pic again and this time look at the yellow "harts" you have 1 full one but the requirements calls for a little bit more on a 2nd hart.
1332859_screenshot0001.png

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes