derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
How do you increase hearts on mother? and how do you get her to be your girlfriend, I saw the 3 options, just no clue how to make them happen, the charisma, stay at home and acceptance of relationship, not sure how to start any

Apr 21, 2018
How do you increase hearts on mother? and how do you get her to be your girlfriend, I saw the 3 options, just no clue how to make them happen, the charisma, stay at home and acceptance of relationship, not sure how to start any
sluttiness increase by having sex and using serums increases its efficacy. Before this update it was a percentage change each "turn", determined by the serum's suggestibility, of how much temp sluttiness a girl has over her core sluttiness; I assume now it's just a flat increase based on sex acts and serum suggestibility.
Love can be increased by do dates. On early on and on low love values you can increase it most reliably using the small talk option and correctly respond based on the girls' opinions (you can discover it once she talked about it, and find it in the girl's details panel). Later you can compliment and flirt before that becomes capped. But by then you can go on dates, which includes lunch, go to the movies, and go to restaurants.
Obedience used to be increased slowly based on sex acts. But now you can spend clarity to train a girl's stat.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How long should I wait for them to give birth?
Depends on if you use serums or not but.

Quote from my other post.
About 10 days after the deed that got her pregnant the girl will let MC know that she is pregnant.
About 30-40 days first belly pop will happen then about 40-60 more days and she will give birth.
(((My numbers will be off because most of the time I use serums to speed up the pregnancy.)))

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
^^ and 150% effort for fixing and improving already "beyond complex" engine gameplay
Vren san.. GO!

//dude .. just give it some time, if you want quick "fix" maybe something in your style .. fast and furious XIII

Last edited:
Reactions: Landriss

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
Man, who are these updates for?
0 effort on improving ugly as sin models or at least adding more variety to them, 0 effort on adding new content.
And then dev keeps on updating game mechanics, which no one asked for.
Just why?
If i want i could look through the pages, there where a lot of complains about the mechanics in the game and quote them but i think i skip this.

I get that it is taking way to long to get the mechanics going but it is not lab rats 1, this is a not a novel it is a simulation. And i do think that it is making progress, more than most other games. His code has become much better and i do think every modder will be more happy with his code than with that of many other games here.
If he was working in a team, a designer, a story writer, a codewriter for implementation and him for features and mechanics this game would be brilliant. But he is working alone on it and he is focusing of getting the code right. As i said for Modder this is wonderful and there are mods ...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
which serum speeds it up and how do you get it? or what didyou use exactly
There is 2 of them but I am not for sure if they were added by the mod or vanilla game.
1 could be vanilla and the other by the mod.
Lab_Rats_2 2021-08-09 07-53-08-49.jpg Lab_Rats_2 2021-08-09 07-53-16-89.jpg

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
He changed the command to alter the poses of characters my rage is infinite. What is the command now? It was the_person._idle_pose=u'standx'

EDIT: changed it to idle_pose

Jun 12, 2018
If i want i could look through the pages, there where a lot of complains about the mechanics in the game and quote them but i think i skip this.

I get that it is taking way to long to get the mechanics going but it is not lab rats 1, this is a not a novel it is a simulation. And i do think that it is making progress, more than most other games. His code has become much better and i do think every modder will be more happy with his code than with that of many other games here.
If he was working in a team, a designer, a story writer, a codewriter for implementation and him for features and mechanics this game would be brilliant. But he is working alone on it and he is focusing of getting the code right. As i said for Modder this is wonderful and there are mods ...
i'm not saying hes not working, he definitely does and the game does improve, but there's almost no incentive to play it whenever new update comes out

Reactions: Landriss

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i'm not saying hes not working, he definitely does and the game does improve, but there's almost no incentive to play it whenever new update comes out
That is why a lot of us use the mod, it adds new quest and events to the game plus fixes a lot of the bugs.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Man, who are these updates for?
0 effort on improving ugly as sin models or at least adding more variety to them, 0 effort on adding new content.
And then dev keeps on updating game mechanics, which no one asked for.
Just why?
It's not that no one asked for them... it's just that YOU didn't ask for them. Probably safe to say that the models aren't going to be changing much to suit your tastes, vren's already tripled the number of faces, added several hairstyles, and added a few other (albeit minor) customizations for body hair, tan lines, eye color etc... What you are probably looking for is a swap out of the current assets to different models, and it's just not very likely at this point.

This is a sandbox management game first and foremost (unlike most "sandbox" games on this site that just gate their VN events behind a navigation and time slot concept). So the content for the most part IS the mechanics of the game, it's the piece that Vren (and a solid - if small -group of fans) enjoys the most. The game isn't a VN, it never will be.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
It just depends on what you are into. I've personally played this game from start to obscene wealth with all characters fully slutted out probably 40 times at this point.

I'm not downloading every version like I used to, but I do come back to this every 2nd or 3rd version and go for a full playthrough. VN's have never had that kind of replay value for me.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Considering how often the core game gets changed asking to work on the placeholder art every second post seems premature.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Can someone just upload the script files instead of a full download? I'm tired of downloading the full game every update when there's no changes in the image files.

qwertysmith

May 19, 2017
Alright so two things I've noticed.

1st, if I try and remove Stephanie as the head researcher she has the conversation like she has been removed but the game still treats her as head researcher and I can't assign someone else.

2nd, I can't figure out this trance thing, I know it's supposed to happen after orgasm or something but I can't seem to get it to trigger outside of the one that happens as part of the story for Stephanie.

Anyone else having these problems?

brattlebob

Apr 5, 2019
It's not that no one asked for them... it's just that YOU didn't ask for them. Probably safe to say that the models aren't going to be changing much to suit your tastes, vren's already tripled the number of faces, added several hairstyles, and added a few other (albeit minor) customizations for body hair, tan lines, eye color etc... What you are probably looking for is a swap out of the current assets to different models, and it's just not very likely at this point.

This is a sandbox management game first and foremost (unlike most "sandbox" games on this site that just gate their VN events behind a navigation and time slot concept). So the content for the most part IS the mechanics of the game, it's the piece that Vren (and a solid - if small -group of fans) enjoys the most. The game isn't a VN, it never will be.
Bingo.

It just depends on what you are into. I've personally played this game from start to obscene wealth with all characters fully slutted out probably 40 times at this point.

I'm not downloading every version like I used to, but I do come back to this every 2nd or 3rd version and go for a full playthrough. VN's have never had that kind of replay value for me.
I never get that far in my games but otherwise same here. I like to come back every few versions (after waiting for the .1 or .2 patch releases) and the replay value is pretty good. Enough to keep me coming back anyways, it's one of the few sandbox games done right on this site as you mentioned.

Change logs make this look like a frame work rather than an actual game.
I'm a dev IRL and I always facepalm reading the changelog lol. Not exactly user-friendly :FacePalm:

Reactions: boblicticious

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Alright so two things I've noticed.

1st, if I try and remove Stephanie as the head researcher she has the conversation like she has been removed but the game still treats her as head researcher and I can't assign someone else.

2nd, I can't figure out this trance thing, I know it's supposed to happen after orgasm or something but I can't seem to get it to trigger outside of the one that happens as part of the story for Stephanie.

Anyone else having these problems?
I haven't tried this version yet, but from what I've read on vren's patreon, I was under the impression that the chances of getting a girl to trance are enhanced by suggestibility (or whatever vren changed suggestibility to be). I think the idea is that it's POSSIBLE to get a girl to trance without serums, but the serums are going to be required for most scenarios.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes