Shazam9834

Jul 8, 2018
This happens when you reach max recursion depth that python specifies. This can be fixed by either setting the recursion depth higher, or just modify the code. However if you remove it the hearts dont show up correctly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This should stop your game from crashing.
This helped thank you

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
i had great hope for this game after the 1st one. i don't see much of a story line from the last i looked and the images of the main character's here are not to the 1st :(.
Exactly. It's why I stopped playing Rogue-like. All they do is add new girls. But there is "zero" storyline. It doesn't have to be much. Simple events that don't neccesarily involve fucking. Have them go on a date, have something happen. Have a villain attack the school and have Zero be the hero of the fight. ANYTHING. But no.

I usually skip 2 or 3 releases with LR2 and honestly i'll probably will bump it up to 5. Having to restart from scratch is bumming me out also.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
These commands are great but I ran into a wrinkle and need help with. These commands seem to only work with the "main" girls. Mom, Sis, Cousin, Aunt, Steph. Other girls such as ones at the club or the ones on the streets it has no effect on. It says it does not know their names. Can you help with this in anyway?

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
i am unfamiliar with the mod/'s. if you are not talking about the mod listed any chance for a link on that. oh will the change's made by this mod be by scene or last entire game?
Sorry darkace, I linked the wrong github. The tristimdorian link I initially posted is to the bugfix mod you'll also need. The modset is found here:

Reactions: jackoffonher

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
These commands are great but I ran into a wrinkle and need help with. These commands seem to only work with the "main" girls. Mom, Sis, Cousin, Aunt, Steph. Other girls such as ones at the club or the ones on the streets it has no effect on. It says it does not know their names. Can you help with this in anyway?
If you are using console commands on the "the_person" object, you have to be talking to that person for the changes to apply to that character. The best way to make sure "the_person" is pointing to the right character is to make sure you are on their main conversation screen (with the small talk, flirt, and complement options} when you try to use the commands pointing to the characters.

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Anyone else having issues with stephine rejecting your suggestibility serum when attempting to advance to next serum level?

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
If you are using console commands on the "the_person" object, you have to be talking to that person for the changes to apply to that character. The best way to make sure "the_person" is pointing to the right character is to make sure you are on their main conversation screen (with the small talk, flirt, and complement options} when you try to use the commands pointing to the characters.
Tried that. In this case I'm at the Club at night. Character is there named Lily [not sister] I use command "lily.love = 35" and nothing happens. Then I try the same thing with Veronica at the club and get an error. [screenshots provided].
[NameError: name Veronica is not defined.]

Also curious is it possible to change the Fertility of the girls with a command?

***********Edit******* Figured out what you meant with "The_person" command. Duh sorry. Okay that is handled, still curious on any command to change Fertility. Thank you.

Last edited:

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Figured out what you meant with "The_person" command. Duh sorry. Okay that is handled, still curious on any command to change Fertility. Thank you.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
What are the plans for the next release? There is a poll on patreon.
TBA.
There are actually quite a few suggestions in the comment section of the poll post. Some suggest stuff that the mod does (additional characters with unique story, personality types an such) but some new ideas have popped up, too. Let's see how that goes.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Vren said a while ago that he wanted to make another business that you had to compete with. That would be fun.

Or just make more content for trances like enslavement. That would be goood.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
TBA.
There are actually quite a few suggestions in the comment section of the poll post. Some suggest stuff that the mod does (additional characters with unique story, personality types an such) but some new ideas have popped up, too. Let's see how that goes.
I'd share the following with Vren but I've stopped giving money to anyone on patreon at this point.

I've pointed out the biggest issue this game has before. There isn't a real purpose behind what you are doing in the game. There is no over all reaching story that ties it together.

Once you have all the serums and girls under your control then what? What's the goal or purpose?
Is the MC just doing it so he can have his own private harem?
At some point people are going to realize what is going on and object to it. What's his plans then?

How does the MC view other males. Are they potential customer or rivals to be gotten rid of?
Even if they are potential customers as I said someone is going to oppose this.
So it would have made more sense if he was creating other drugs considered legit as a cover to hide the manufacture of the mind control drugs.

If you look at how well MK Ultra went over in the US just think what the public would have to say finding out a company was making a more effective mind altering drug. It wouldn't take long before laws were passed against it once it becomes public information.

Then consider who the real customers of this drug would be. His biggest potential customers are those in the sex trade that force women into it after that spouses wanting to loosen their wives up a bit.

If you are real lucky you can find a way to sneak into a female supplement that's being sold over the counter.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hey guys, playing 0.63 without mods. Is it normal that I don't have access to the university nor Nora? Are those only available with mods? Or is it because I chose to pay 2000$ instead of the Nora choice when Stephanie talked about improved serums? Plus I used bimbo on Stephanie and chose to keep her that way. Does it prevent access to Nora? I got another head researcher and did get access to the 7 traits serums but I don't get anymore offer to get better serums now.

A few more questions:
What's the use of the onlyfanatics and dickdoks choices on the phone? It's always empty.
What's the downside of using bimbo serum besides the 1 int drop? Can it prevent access to some content if used on sister/mother/aunt/cousin?
What's the best way to earn clarity? The amount seems to vary quite a lot from girls to girls during sex. Is it related to girls interests?

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Small bug report:
On line 978 of crises.rpy, trait.slots_added should be trait.slots.

Daedolon
  • Nora and the university is unlocked when you choose to contact Nora and master her serum trait when trying to get to research level 2. The base game does not take into account how to unlock them for people taking the $2000 option. Obviously a developer oversight. This is fixed in the mod.
  • OnlyFanatics and DikDok are just placeholders. No content has been written for them.
  • The bimbo serum changes someone's personality. Your family members, Stephanie, Nora, and Alexia have unique personalities which would also get overwritten. For the most part, personality just has to do with some dialogue and shouldn't have any serious gameplay effects (just a guess because I haven't looked through the personality files thoroughly).
  • Clarity "release" is affected by where you cum as well as the girl's "novelty" (both are multipliers). In the mod, novelty is permanently set to 100%. In the base game, the girl loses 5 novelty every time you cum. Breaking a taboo raises novelty by 5. Everyday, a girl's novelty rises by 1. Girls' interests mostly affects arousal and sluttiness gain/loss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daedolon

Shagmonkey

Jul 29, 2017
if you're OK with hacking the code, just find all the lines with
Code:
mc.recently_orgasmed = True
or
Code:
$ mc.recently_orgasmed = True
and delete/comment them out... (there are several places where you need to do that if you're using threesome mods, and I think just one in unmodded game.)

It ought to work, although I didn't test it.
can ya give like an image of the file and do like a highlight of what to remove ive tryed and it aint working fer the hell of it and i literly hunted every entry in all files that contained a segment of fuklery any hel would be cool.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I have the means to make the clothing but just needed to know what to edit
Can i edit the characters the same way? Was looking for their base sprites but not sure if their in the standing folders or not
Beyond the amount I'd need to make, theoretically all I'd need to do is rename stuff to the default names the game picks up?
You would need to match the clothing to every variation of the character renders. That means positions, body types, and breast sizes. The clothing in this game are all 2d renders of 3d assets. The renders of the clothing are overlaid on top of the body images. Join the mod's discord server and that could be modded in easily after it's done.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Small bug report:
On line 978 of crises.rpy, trait.slots_added should be trait.slots.

Daedolon
  • Nora and the university is unlocked when you choose to contact Nora and master her serum trait when trying to get to research level 2. The base game does not take into account how to unlock them for people taking the $2000 option. Obviously a developer oversight. This is fixed in the mod.
  • OnlyFanatics and DikDok are just placeholders. No content has been written for them.
  • The bimbo serum changes someone's personality. Your family members, Stephanie, Nora, and Alexia have unique personalities which would also get overwritten. For the most part, personality just has to do with some dialogue and shouldn't have any serious gameplay effects (just a guess because I haven't looked through the personality files thoroughly).
  • Clarity "release" is affected by where you cum as well as the girl's "novelty" (both are multipliers). In the mod, novelty is permanently set to 100%. In the base game, the girl loses 5 novelty every time you cum. Breaking a taboo raises novelty by 5. Everyday, a girl's novelty rises by 1. Girls' interests mostly affects arousal and sluttiness gain/loss.
Ah got it... So that means without the mod, Nora and the university are locked forever in my game... How can such an oversight still be in effect after so many releases :x Thanks a lot for your explanation anyway ;)

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
You would need to match the clothing to every variation of the character renders. That means positions, body types, and breast sizes. The clothing in this game are all 2d renders of 3d assets. The renders of the clothing are overlaid on top of the body images. Join the mod's discord server and that could be modded in easily after it's done.
There are a total of 600 images per each article of clothing that are needed. I pointed that out when I answered the post.

That said all the body types have representations in the same zip file.
That gives two options to creating clothing. It wouldn't take much to create a figure to match the body types and breast sizes and emulate the positions used. Create one body type then create a bone structure to match the various poses then test for the variant body types and ensure they match up. Make the corrections needed.

A simpler and sloppier method would be just create a 3D mesh to replicate the part shown. Similar to when you copy a scene from a photo. Then just build clothing based on that and do some dirty proportioning to fit it to the rest.

The hardest option would be take the body types stored in the zip file for each the potions then manually create or draw clothing in a 2D program. It can work and give some pretty stunning effects even. But damn imagine drawing 600 images to make one clothing piece. That said it could be some what realistic if some clothing types were limited to certain body types. That would have to be built in to the game though.

If you do the first option it could take a few hours to get setup after that rendering new clothing would be easy and fast. None of the clothing is stored in very high detail so rendering time would be short. In fact given the method in use there is no reason it can't be done in blender using EEvee it isn't as if you are rendering glass. blowing out all 600 images should take a very short time.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Small bug report:
On line 424 of _serum_traits.rpy, show_dialogue should be show_dialogue = True.

can ya give like an image of the file and do like a highlight of what to remove ive tryed and it aint working fer the hell of it and i literly hunted every entry in all files that contained a segment of fuklery any hel would be cool.
Untitled.jpg

Ah got it... So that means without the mod, Nora and the university are locked forever in my game... How can such an oversight still be in effect after so many releases :x Thanks a lot for your explanation anyway ;)
You can use the console and reset your research tier: mc.business.research_tier = 1

You can also try just unlocking Nora and the university with the console but since that will skip some steps, I'm not sure if there would be problems in the long run.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes