Nov 1, 2019
Doesn't seem like these are anywhere yet... (Console commands)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
This is unplayable for me. Research keeps resetting instead of finishing. I can't even finish the first serum as it goes from 69/75 back to 15/75.
That's normal. When it roles over like that the mastery level of that serum increases.
Use assign research project to view the mastery

Reactions: SloppyJoes420

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
There are a total of 600 images per each article of clothing that are needed. I pointed that out when I answered the post.

That said all the body types have representations in the same zip file.
That gives two options to creating clothing. It wouldn't take much to create a figure to match the body types and breast sizes and emulate the positions used. Create one body type then create a bone structure to match the various poses then test for the variant body types and ensure they match up. Make the corrections needed.

A simpler and sloppier method would be just create a 3D mesh to replicate the part shown. Similar to when you copy a scene from a photo. Then just build clothing based on that and do some dirty proportioning to fit it to the rest.

The hardest option would be take the body types stored in the zip file for each the potions then manually create or draw clothing in a 2D program. It can work and give some pretty stunning effects even. But damn imagine drawing 600 images to make one clothing piece. That said it could be some what realistic if some clothing types were limited to certain body types. That would have to be built in to the game though.

If you do the first option it could take a few hours to get setup after that rendering new clothing would be easy and fast. None of the clothing is stored in very high detail so rendering time would be short. In fact given the method in use there is no reason it can't be done in blender using EEvee it isn't as if you are rendering glass. blowing out all 600 images should take a very short time.
Nah nah I think it's fine as long as you just get the right dimensions and rename
Problem is more so I don't know how some of the other files were creates like the make up
also every body has a weight file and some parts that arent clothes have pattern files
no clue what those are

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Is it possible to catch the girl's sleeping? I done it with mom and lily, but have not found Rebecca or Gabriella or Stephanie sleeping yet. Is it a specific time of day or day of the week?

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Nah nah I think it's fine as long as you just get the right dimensions and rename
Problem is more so I don't know how some of the other files were creates like the make up
also every body has a weight file and some parts that arent clothes have pattern files
no clue what those are
patterns are for when an accessory has two different colors. (For example, a buttplug with a gem - the gem would need to be a separate render and would be colored different from the plug itself. That would be the pattern.) I'm not going to say for certain, but weight should be irrelevant. Just match the clothing to the body shapes

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucifer000

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Is it possible to catch the girl's sleeping? I done it with mom and lily, but have not found Rebecca or Gabriella or Stephanie sleeping yet. Is it a specific time of day or day of the week?
Mom and Lily are the only ones with sleep events so far, and only when they're alone; so you can't catch Lily sleeping when Gabby is in the room.

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
patterns are for when an accessory has two different colors. (For example, a buttplug with a gem - the gem would need to be a separate render and would be colored different from the plug itself. That would be the pattern.) I'm going to say for certain, but weight should be irrelevant. Just match the clothing to the body shapes
Ohh I should have just looked at the renpy files from the getgo hue
He leaves a lot of comments

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
This is unplayable for me. Research keeps resetting instead of finishing. I can't even finish the first serum as it goes from 69/75 back to 15/75.
A couple things...

If you are playing an older version, did you purchase and activate the business policy that sells research capacity? You'll want to turn that off till you aren't researching traits or serum designs anymore.

Are you actually research a NEW trait that isn't unlocked yet? Or are you trying to research a serum design you've created? Or are you researching a trait that has already been unlocked? Because the behavior you are describing sounds like what happens when you set your research to a trait you've already unlocked (which progressively increases that trait's mastery, reducing the % chance on that trait to get a side-effect). When you are researching an already unlocked trait, there's no endpoint, the research continually chips away at that trait's side-effect chance and will keep gaining mastery levels. If this is the case, the reason your research would go from 69/75 to 15/75 is because your research department worked through 21 research points in that time slot which flipped you past the goal of 75 (which would be the amount of research points it takes to reach each consecutive level of mastery).

Your research focus only nulls out after completion if you are researching a new trait you haven't unlocked yet, or if you are researching a new serum design you haven't researched yet.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
no clue what those are
There are position files for aligning the images. I listed all that stuff in my reply to the original post asking about it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-43-1-vren.7260/post-6360525
Make is just images in the same directory. It's treated the same way as clothing. In fact the offsets are in the same clothing offset file.
You can just add it under another name in the clothing_lists.rpy and add the offsets in clothings_offsets.rpy

As to your Nah nah remark.
Well see. You have fun with that.

Reactions: Klolita

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
There are position files for aligning the images. I listed all that stuff in my reply to the original post asking about it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-43-1-vren.7260/post-6360525
Make is just images in the same directory. It's treated the same way as clothing. In fact the offsets are in the same clothing offset file.
You can just add it under another name in the clothing_lists.rpy and add the offsets in clothings_offsets.rpy

As to your Nah nah remark.
Well see. You have fun with that.
Well replaced some stuff but now pics don't show up so probably on the right ball park but gotta do a bit more

So you were right tho did copy the dimensions and stuff

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Small bug report:
For the sale_progress function of Business.rpy, sorted_by_value = sorted(self.sale_inventory.serums_held, key = lambda serum: serum[0].value) should be sorted_by_value = sorted(self.sale_inventory.serums_held, key = lambda serum: serum[0].value, reverse = True). I think it's line 439 but I'm not sure since I edited the file.

The comment in the code says that you want to sell the most valuable serums first. By default, the sorting function sorts things in ascending order (eg 1, 2, 3, 4, 5). If you want to sort things so that the highest value is first, you need to reverse it so that it's in descending order (eg 5, 4, 3, 2, 1).

Reactions: dalzomo

mcguy101

Jun 23, 2021
Hi-I'm trying to run the Android version of Lab Rats 2 (ver. 043.1) on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2019) and I'm stuck on the "Loading Ren'py" screen. I saw someone else had asked the question (but it was never answered that I could find at least). I've tried different times (after rebooting the tablet), but have the same problem. I checked the app settings and the permissions seem okay, so I'm not sure what's wrong. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks! MCG

Reactions: Fakebitchboy

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Does this happen for anyone else? Cause i just loaded up .43.1 and the menu looks like this. Any help will be appreciated screenshot0001.png

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes