dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
is there guide for questlines. Also is there suppsoed to be sound? I see sound/music sliders in options but not hearing anything from game
No sound. I don't know if anyone's done a guide for the "quests" since there aren't many of them. Just asking usually does it

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
it was abit of a letdown that you get introduced to your moms boss daughter and via her.. her mother, which makes it the bosses wife.. but both those npcs gets treated as standalone npcs, and not really tied to mom exept for the introduction.. i wish there was an alternative route with moms story.. maybe ntr the 2 ladies and break the boss.. somehow use that as a foothold to take over the company, with mom as new boss, and add a new source of income to you. atleast thats how i would play my cards.. instead of letting the boss have his way with your mom..

Reactions: Lilifox and Gavote

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
it was abit of a letdown that you get introduced to your moms boss daughter and via her.. her mother, which makes it the bosses wife.. but both those npcs gets treated as standalone npcs, and not really tied to mom exept for the introduction.. i wish there was an alternative route with moms story.. maybe ntr the 2 ladies and break the boss.. somehow use that as a foothold to take over the company, with mom as new boss, and add a new source of income to you. atleast thats how i would play my cards.. instead of letting the boss have his way with your mom..
Wait so I didn't know there was these two NPCs in the game how do you find them?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Wait so I didn't know there was these two NPCs in the game how do you find them?
You can meet the boss' daughter by talking to the MC's mom repeatedly about her job and then visiting her a work (don't know if you have to pick particular options though), after that she hangs about in town. I met/impregnated/had an affair with the daughter in my most recent playthrough, but never met the boss' wife.

Several people upstream have been asking for a walkthrough for this bit of the game, but I don't think it exists (and am not in the mood to hunt through files trying to piece it together myself right now).

Reactions: Rsia360

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
If mom fails the interview can you still get the CEO daughter and wife? How do you pass the interview?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
If mom fails the interview can you still get the CEO daughter and wife? How do you pass the interview?
I don't think you can meet the boss's daughter and wife if Mom fails to even get hired for the position. That's part of the "replacement" crisis. Mom passes the interview by slutting it up, i.e., dressing slutty and flirting during the interview. That doesn't equate to putting out, just showing off. You can choose to encourage her to put out or shut it down during the replacement crisis, but meeting the boss leads to two conversation paths - one which the boss threatens to cuck you after you try to warn him off (if you're into the humiliation/stolen woman style of NTR) or you offer your mom to him (if you're into the sharing style of NTR). Neither is actually acted upon unless you go back and tell Mom to get bigger tits, so you can meet the daughter (and thus the wife I guess, though I haven't yet) without actually sharing your mom if you're super against NTR.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
You can meet the boss' daughter by talking to the MC's mom repeatedly about her job and then visiting her a work (don't know if you have to pick particular options though), after that she hangs about in town. I met/impregnated/had an affair with the daughter in my most recent playthrough, but never met the boss' wife.

Several people upstream have been asking for a walkthrough for this bit of the game, but I don't think it exists (and am not in the mood to hunt through files trying to piece it together myself right now).
The mom i met i think was just rng the game setting up npcs to have relations with eachother.. i didnt notice anything special about her exept that relation.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
but yea basically im not a big fan of getting cucked kinda ntr.. and as we basically develop drugs that lets you take the reigns.. it feels weird to help the boss out with your mom. but at the same time, i do want a clusure to that sidestory, rather then just leave it at limbo.. or feel like i failed my mother.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
but yea basically im not a big fan of getting cucked kinda ntr.. and as we basically develop drugs that lets you take the reigns.. it feels weird to help the boss out with your mom. but at the same time, i do want a clusure to that sidestory, rather then just leave it at limbo.. or feel like i failed my mother.
I agree.
It's totally out of character for the mc. He's creating this harem of women effectively but then ntrs himself. Makes ZERO sense.
It would make more sense if he created a drug that made the bosses dick shrivel up and disappear and or made impotent.
Another option would be get rid of boss.

Reactions: Lilifox

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
If you miss the mom interview session can you redo the whole thing? Do you need to use the console? Is there someway to retrigger the event chain?

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
i think its missable.. i tried once going the non lewd during interview, and it just ended up she lost the promotion
similarily if you dont talk to her when she asks for your time, you will just get an even where she says she will go to that job interview now.. and later come back say it didnt go well..

Hitmen19

Apr 20, 2020
Just a question on console commands. I can can mc, mom, sis, aunt. But any of the girls that you meet or hire the start with Mrs. I'm having trouble with. No matter how I put in it says name not defined.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Idk what I'm doing wrong but my arousal isn't going up no matter what I do and clarity isn't unlocking no matter how or where I cum.

Torsang

Jan 22, 2021
Just a question on console commands. I can can mc, mom, sis, aunt. But any of the girls that you meet or hire the start with Mrs. I'm having trouble with. No matter how I put in it says name not defined.
While you're talking to them, you can use "the_person". Otherwise you can cycle through the people in your current location with "mc.location.people[x].(function)"

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes