themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I like the training but not enough special training yet. Maybe next patch I will download and try.

Apr 21, 2018
I'd say I am looking forward to bukkake, pubic use and gangbang trainings like the first game, but I suspect that's at least a year off.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I would like drone training where you brainwash them empty to the point that they stay at the facility mindless and happy to obey and let you do whatever you want to them.

May 29, 2019
..\game\major_game_classes\character_related\Trainable.rpy line 48; remove red to keep training cost at base level.
base_modified_cost = self.base_cost * (2**(the_person.training_log[self.training_tag]/self.doubling_amount))

cyrix22

Jun 10, 2017
Is it just me or did the quick menu (quick save, quick load, back & etc at the bottom of the chat box) disappear?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
right out of the gate old saves doesnt work

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know you're not new here, Dave, so whytf do you expect old saves to EVER work on a new build of this game?

did they add an override for the kinetic text? that stuff's just silly.
No, and I agree. I'll be looking for a way to disable it if Vren doesn't make it optional, but I'm p sure Trist will beat me to it

the cheat appeared on this version of the game ?????

LivingPaper

Feb 19, 2018
Anyone know why there is a black "box" covering up all the characters?

Have had this issue for the past 2 months now, making the game quite unplayable.

Playin on android through the JoiPlay app.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I know you're not new here, Dave, so whytf do you expect old saves to EVER work on a new build of this game?

No, and I agree. I'll be looking for a way to disable it if Vren doesn't make it optional, but I'm p sure Trist will beat me to it

play so many games though bro often get them mixed up with each other ...my bad man

Reactions: dalzomo

Ezyk

Aug 30, 2017
so the orgasm trigger word only seems to work once, after that they 'need a break' which seems to last indefinitely. anybody else getting that, know how to restore that, or is it just me?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes