bradloserkid

May 8, 2017
- Arousal while having sex now resets to increasingly high numbers with repeated orgasms instead of always returning to a flat 50. Starts at 50, increases from there.
New arousal after orgasm settings are way too high. Lily had 6 orgasms in a row while giving a blowjob.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I don't even believe this game is still going ... It has been so long since the first lab rat and it is still going ... amazing

Reactions: hey05nope

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i know ive read it someplace (forget where)and forgot to save it to notepad for later use
looking for a console command that tells you what girls is pregnant and it shows it in their stats page or what ever
(pray someone knows what im talking about...seen this way back just forget where)
does anyone happen to know the command please share thanks

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
how to open console?
this works for ALL renpy games for your future knowledge
so open up your lab rats 2 folder once there open renpy folder once there open common folder
look for this file 00console (inside renpy folder) and open it with notepad or what ever txt editor you use personally i use NotePad ++
look for this line
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False
remove False replace with True (will look like this )
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True (case sensitive MUST be exactly as ive shown)
save/exit and then start your game lab rabs 2 press Shift and o and console window should be open

WAY #2
some where on F95 is a file called UnRen-0.91 has instructions on how to use it,etc this opens console and does other stuff too

Reactions: Jabberwocky69

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
Is anybody else getting graphical glitches on the girl's clothing? I'm getting various colors fading in and out in a "breathing" manner, sometimes just the background phasing through the girls. Seems to have been happening for the last version or two.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
to show pregnant tag in detail screen change line 185 in roles.rpy from

pregnant_role = Role("Pregnant", [], hidden = True) to
pregnant_role = Role("Pregnant", [], hidden = False)

be warned changing this, will show pregnant tag before any in game dialog of pregnancy
i know this is an old post but i hope and pray ither you OR someone else out there that knows their shit
i wanna have pregnancy displayed on chars info or stats or what ever and with what you have here
i assume thats what this is for?
pregnant_role = Role("Pregnant", [], hidden = True) to
pregnant_role = Role("Pregnant", [], hidden = False)
if so can you please explain in detail exactly what must be done so that it will indeed finally show?
thanks so much in advance greatly appreciate it brother

UPDATED
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/game_roles/_role_definitions.rpy", line 1: expected statement.
pregnant_role = Role("Pregnant", [], hidden = True)
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Thu Sep 9 01:53:28 2021
```

that happened from trying to set False btw

Last edited:

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
I swear vren is like a mad scientist, just in regards of coding.

One day you will be able to train your pet bird, select the size of his cage and choose the tune in which he sings, triggering different girl responses depending on happiness and allergy condition.

I freckin love it

BWEzu

Feb 15, 2019
ok but how do you do that? do you just ask them all to be your girlfriend?
Once you get their obedience and sluttiness high enough they do basically anything you want. You can get them all to be your girlfriend too, but that might backfire if they see you having sex with other girls, especially if they have low obedience or sluttiness, not entirely sure on that one.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes