buff

May 29, 2017
> Added weight gain and weight loss promotor Serum Traits. Both provide a small chance to shift target body type up or down one step each turn.

Oh thank God, finally an in-game way to slim down the hordes of fat chicks this game spawns. I'm putting this shit in Jennifer's cheerios, in her coffee, in her sandwich, in her goddamned toothpaste....

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
i know this is an old post but i hope and pray ither you OR someone else out there that knows their shit
i wanna have pregnancy displayed on chars info or stats or what ever and with what you have here
i assume thats what this is for?
pregnant_role = Role("Pregnant", [], hidden = True) to
pregnant_role = Role("Pregnant", [], hidden = False)
if so can you please explain in detail exactly what must be done so that it will indeed finally show?
thanks so much in advance greatly appreciate it brother

UPDATED
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/game_roles/_role_definitions.rpy", line 1: expected statement.
pregnant_role = Role("Pregnant", [], hidden = True)
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Thu Sep 9 01:53:28 2021
```

that happened from trying to set False btw
This is now located in

\game\game_roles\_role_definitions.rpy

line 285
12345678pregnant_role = Role("Pregnant", [], hidden = False)

just replace the numbers 1-8 with spaces so it is indented the same

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
> Added weight gain and weight loss promotor Serum Traits. Both provide a small chance to shift target body type up or down one step each turn.

Oh thank God, finally an in-game way to slim down the hordes of fat chicks this game spawns. I'm putting this shit in Jennifer's cheerios, in her coffee, in her sandwich, in her goddamned toothpaste....
You could have told them to come to the gym. Sure that only does one at a time but you can get sex scenes there in the shower.
Also gym visits increase energy, which is good for sex.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
TBH I already had issues with the serum effect that is supposed to put in trance (as in when I tried to use it I got errors and it didn't even work) but now it completely prevents loading my saves
as in saves before 44.1?? wouldn't be surprised, new systems, and updates, even some of the fixes between 44.0 to 44.1 my break some save files.

Ronin Ryker

May 6, 2020
When a lady goes into a trance, how am I supposed to use that? I know I need to spend clarity, but how? I don't see any options, and anytime I end sex the trance state disappears.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
This is now located in

\game\game_roles\_role_definitions.rpy

line 285
12345678pregnant_role = Role("Pregnant", [], hidden = False)

just replace the numbers 1-8 with spaces so it is indented the same
the numbers are missing just has the line there
Untitled.png

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
I'm trying to get the Breast Enhancement trait. I've done Nora's research and I'm doing questionaires for her. I did the 'get 3 women with 130 obedience and 50 sluttiness' quest (although I never noticed any acknowledgement after she took the 3 women away), and I do have the Breast Reduction trait. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Also, any hint on how to get the the Lactation trait? Is it different from " Human Breeding Hormones"?

Reactions: HaverPing1927

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
I'm trying to get the Breast Enhancement trait. I've done Nora's research and I'm doing questionaires for her. I did the 'get 3 women with 130 obedience and 50 sluttiness' quest (although I never noticed any acknowledgement after she took the 3 women away), and I do have the Breast Reduction trait. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Also, any hint on how to get the the Lactation trait? Is it different from " Human Breeding Hormones"?
Breast size traits now require that you first research the weight gain/loss traits. Since you have the breast reduction, I'm guessing you've researched the weight loss trait? If you research the weight gain trait you should get access to the breast growth.

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
Breast size traits now require that you first research the weight gain/loss traits. Since you have the breast reduction, I'm guessing you've researched the weight loss trait? If you research the weight gain trait you should get access to the breast growth.
Thanks for the info (y)

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
Alex (the marketing old shcool friend) came and said something about modeling. I didn't have money for the equipment at the time (500). Can this modeling event be re-triggered later and how?

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Alex (the marketing old shcool friend) came and said something about modeling. I didn't have money for the equipment at the time (500). Can this modeling event be re-triggered later and how?
Don't think you can re-trigger the event but you can still achieve the same results in a different way.

First you go to the "Main office" and select to "Manage business policies". There you buy "Public Advertising License" under "Organisation policies".

After that you visit the "Marketing Division" and now you should have a "Pick company model" option there. Select that option and pick Alex (or whoever you want to be the company model).

And then finally, if you talk to your model, you'll have "Shoot pictures for an advertisement." under "Special Actions."

It's a bit more expensive and there MIGHT have been a slightly different dialog for the first photo-shoot if you used the event but I honestly don't remember and even if there was a difference it's nothing mayor.

Reactions: Urpo
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes