str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The Mom/Lily girlfriend stuff was written a couple-few updates ago, so it might not have been there for you to find last time you played.

Mom's promotion branch begins when she's at 15 sluttiness. To get her hired you have to advise her to act slutty and help her put together a slutty outfit. When she comes to you later (after her first interview) to ask you to help her prepare for her lunch follow-up interview, don't forget to help her! You have to go to her in the evening or night slot to do that. Tell her to slut it up during that scene. Don't worry, NO actual NTR will take place until much later, before which you have a chance to shut it down if you're not into that. She'll just flirt a bit, no touching, while she's at "office slut level 1", which can be related to you later for a little clarity.

Gabby doesn't steal from Sis until after they move out. You can find her in the living room watching TV in the Afternoon time slot, and after a week or so you can catch her in Lily's room at that time instead. Just pay attention to if Lily's room is occupied during the Afternoon, when she's always at school.
ok for the mothers outfit bit i seen a bit but i dunno how to make clothes,etc i tried and tried but just cant get my head around it
give up for now on THAT part i guess was looking forward to seeing
for the cousin its funny ya mention the t.v room because thats just now finally started so ill really keep an eye now thanks for that
yeah remove the numbers 1-8 and replace with spaces, this forum wont let me put the leading spaces in
i cant find the numbers though?is what im trying to say

Malechai

Nov 30, 2020
Is there something wrong with the office dress code? I've added an outfit, passed the proper regulation... but nobody is wearing it.
There should be toggles in the uniform management screen you need to make sure you have over-wear checked and the departments.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Yukemoto

Serial101

Jan 3, 2018
can someone give me a game save.
I can't stand starting from the beginning again and again.
at least after the aunt moves into her own apartment

darcono

Oct 20, 2018
Is there a known issue with the new serum lactation designable traits? I was only able to customize one and then any others I made after that didn't ask me to name them and didn't get added to the trait menu after I researched them. This didn't happen with the encapsulated hair dye. EDIT: nvm, I'm just stupid and didn't see the button.

On that note, neither the organic dye nor the ocular dye became available to research after I researched the basic hair dye, which according to the new .rpy files should be all I need to do. (This is still a problem after my EDIT.)

Last edited:

kirkuloid

Sep 13, 2017
Bug I discovered while tutoring Emily at home with the strip option

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm no expert, but I feel like that's a typo in line 370 of script.rpy with the comment. I think hashes without whitespace between string literals aren't picked up as comments?

Jun 12, 2018
Have you asked Steph about advancing research and gotten the choice to pay $2k or meet Nora? Did you choose the $2k or Nora? If you chose the $2k, you should have tier 2, and (new to this update!) Nora will call you later to unlock researching traits for her for a bounty. Instead of $2k, did you choose Nora? Have you gotten Steph's love high enough to meet Nora after that conversation and chosen that option on the right while talking to Steph, which takes you to the University to talk to Nora and get your first serum trait research, named "Nora Research Trait" or something like that in your research and design a serum screens? Have you tried assigning it as research, which will take a very, very long time but (new to this update!) is not impossible, or designed a serum with that as one of its traits and researched it? Have you taken the initial product of that serum design (don't bother making more) and given it to someone then chatted them up 5 times to complete the research enough to take back to Nora? If you have taken it back to Nora you should have tier 2 unlocked and (new to this update and bugged a leetle) Nora will call you later as if you haven't spoken in years and ask you to come research traits for a bounty for her.
Nevermind that, seems like i catched some weird bug and my research tier was at 0
after setting it to 4 to skip the hassle of unlocking stuff, everything unlocked.

kirkuloid

Sep 13, 2017
Another bug. This one from when I picked jerk off option when watching employee's butt as she walked by, and 2 of my employees wanted to help me out.

I think in crises.rpy at line 3012 has a typo. len(helpful_people > 1): probably should be len(helpful_people) > 1:

Reactions: dalzomo

Paramount26

May 29, 2018
Heres a collection of info/console commands gleaned from trial and error + other users here etc (i take no credit):
EDIT: Since its been linked to the front page i will try to keep this updated. If you think something is missing, drop me a PM.
I found 2 new console codes.
the_person.suggestibility = xx Allows you to set the person's suggestibility, making it easier to trance them, and keep them in trance for longer
and
the_person.novelty = xx Allows you to reset the person's novelty to 100 so you don't lose clarity when you cum, or if you set it ridiculously high, like 10000000, you get a MASSIVE amount of clarity when you cum.

Also, when you search the mom's room, can anyone tell me the password for her computer?

Last edited:
Reactions: KEKBUR

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
the_person.suggestibility = xx Allows you to set the person's suggestibility, making it easier to trance them, and keep them in trance for longer
and
the_person.novelty = xx Allows you to reset the person's novelty to 100 so you don't lose clarity when you cum, or if you set it ridiculously high, like 10000000, you get a MASSIVE amount of clarity when you cum.

Also, when you search the mom's room, can anyone tell me the password for her computer?
Name of MC if I remember right or what you set it to. It is for sure MC related.

Reactions: Paramount26

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Bug I discovered while tutoring Emily at home with the strip option

I'm no expert, but I feel like that's a typo in line 370 of script.rpy with the comment. I think hashes without whitespace between string literals aren't picked up as comments?
You may be on to something, Tom, but I'm wondering if it has something to do with the strip and re-dress. When I see that Attribute error related to Person.rpy it's usually because Vren forgot to put a crucial word between $the_person and something else. I'll dig around

edit: a Patreon user already found it. role_student_mom.rpy line 19, change that [the_student.possessive] to [the_student.possessive_title]

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Another bug. This one from when I picked jerk off option when watching employee's butt as she walked by, and 2 of my employees wanted to help me out.

I think in crises.rpy at line 3012 has a typo. len(helpful_people > 1): probably should be len(helpful_people) > 1:
Yep and, according to a Patreon user who reported this, the same thing occurs on line 3024

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
ok for the mothers outfit bit i seen a bit but i dunno how to make clothes,etc i tried and tried but just cant get my head around it
give up for now on THAT part i guess was looking forward to seeing
for the cousin its funny ya mention the t.v room because thats just now finally started so ill really keep an eye now thanks for that
I recommend playing around with the outfit manager. It's fun once you learn how to put some together
i cant find the numbers though?is what im trying to say
The numbers don't and should not exist in the actual .rpy file he's telling you to edit. Just edit the rest of the line to match what he suggested. I might have used the code tags to show you the same thing, which allows you to post text formatted how you want it. He might not know about the code tags, or he might have (no offense) been afraid they'd confuse you. You're sharp about some things, but appear out of your depth when it comes to code. Just keep at it, and you'll pick it up

Code:
        there are 8 spaces before this text

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Okay. This was my problem. I made a full outfit, but I couldn't check anything.
Which Uniform Policies have you unlocked? Full Outfits aren't able to be set as uniforms until Reduced Coverage Corporate Uniforms. If you have that or a higher tier policy unlocked, the sluttiness of your desired outfit might still be too high. Check your limits in the policy manager

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
and

what ever you named your MC is the password for mom pc

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
On that note, neither the organic dye nor the ocular dye became available to research after I researched the basic hair dye, which according to the new .rpy files should be all I need to do. (This is still a problem after my EDIT.)
Have you unlocked tier 2?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
How do you start/unlock training?
Give a girl a serum with a suggestion trait, make her cum repeatedly or save-scum each time she cums until she's in a trance. You can stack 3 levels before she's at max trance. Each level reduces training costs and lasts 1 turn. Each turn you can train her by "take advantage of her trance" on the right menu while talking to her

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes