kirkuloid

Sep 13, 2017
Ah nice, what are the requirements for that to be visible during the trance training? I see it on one of my employees but didn't recall seeing it earlier. Does she have to have at least one of the prerequisites (skimpy outfits, showing tits, showing ass)?
She has to like showing her tits, showing her ass, and skimpy outfits.

Edit: I should fully read something before replying to it :) I'm pretty sure that when one prerequisite is covered, then it will show up in the trance training menu as a grayed out option showing you the other requirements.

devon69

Jan 1, 2018
Also, I’ve found that I can’t milk serum or hypnotically trigger orgasms from a subject after the first time I use those buttons - it’s like they don’t reset the cooldown timers or something, they just never become available again for the default reasons. Any suggestions?
Same here. It's bug. Hypno trigger orgasms are arleady fixed in mod bugfix. Waiting for milking fix.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Ah, that makes sense - it’s looking for an apple when the new trait is a bunch of grapes. I’ll just hack it in with the console.

On the subject of fixes, I feel like the serum lactation should just automatically make your subject lactate, otherwise you have to either use a separate lactation serum or use a trait that grants extra capacity to add in lactation simultaneously, which is not optimal. Also, I’ve found that I can’t milk serum or hypnotically trigger orgasms from a subject after the first time I use those buttons - it’s like they don’t reset the cooldown timers or something, they just never become available again for the default reasons. Any suggestions?
I haven't tried this fix because I don't use the Hypno Orgasm Trigger Word, but a user on Patreon posted these last week. To be clear, I'm not taking any credit (nor blame lol) if these work (or don't)

Looks like this is a pretty easy fix if you're on PC and want to correct it yourself: in game\game_roles\role_hypno_orgasm.rpy (You can edit in notepad or whatever) Line 3 Currently says: the_person.event_triggers_dict["hypno_trigger_orgasm_requirement"] = False You want it to say: the_person.event_triggers_dict["hypno_orgasmed_recently"] = False And as always with python stuff don't change any of the leading spaces (and don't change them to tabs) or you'll make Renpy mad :p Anyway the next time you pass time the option should no longer be greyed out.
and then later another user posted

I used <redacted in case they don't want their name plastered on this forum>'s fix for the trigger an orgasm bug and then noticed that when I try to use the trigger word during sex it only advances the sex event.
to which the first user replied

Hmm, there's a couple of possibilities with this one. Possibility 1: Line 188 of sex_mechanics.rpy is if round_choice == "Change" or round_choice == "Continue" or round_choice == "Hypno_Orgasm": when it should be if round_choice == "Change" or round_choice == "Continue": Possibility 2: line 337 (same file) is elif round_choice == "Hypno_Orgasm": but should be if round_choice == "Hypno_Orgasm": In theory either fix should allow the triggered orgasm to work but the context would be different. If its possibility 1 then you'd have EITHER the normal sex advancement OR the triggered orgasm. If its possibility 2 then both could/would trigger. Unfortunately I don't have a character with the necessary conditions to actually test which of these makes more sense in game play. So I guess backup your sex_mechanics file and try them and see which makes sense? Or wait for Vren :)
which was tested by user 2 who reported

I did both changes to sex_mechanics.rpy. Possibility 1 worked in the scenario I tried. Possibility 2 caused errors in the scenario.
I didn't initially post these because I'm not super-keen on reposting so much content that isn't my own work (what I call copying someone else's homework) but since so many are experiencing the bug I finally decided it would be better than staying quiet when I've seen a potential fix. I'm not sure if the news post comments I'm quoting here is public (it's ), but if it is (or you have access even if it isn't) don't forget to check there. I've found those guys frequently have already fixed something being discussed here. Just beware the infinitely recursive bug post >_<

I don't see a fix for the special lactation serum yet. I'll look into it

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I'm not an experienced coder. At best I'd describe myself as a determined dabbler. I think I've figured out a fix for the special serum lactation trait, but it took some bit of testing. My initial tries didn't pan out because the roles weren't being reinstantiated on each load so (assuming this doesn't break anything) if you make these changes you'll have to run a line in the console to make it stick. I'm going to post my whole process before summing it up at the end in case someone smarter than me sees a mistake and can correct me

Vren notes in role_trance.rpy line 16 that he intends on_day to run two instances of on_turn in order to match the decay rate of serums, but the name of the on_turn in role_lactating_serum.rpy line 3 def lactating_serum_on_turn(the_person): does not match what's on lines 16-17 for the on_day: lactation_serum_on_turn(the_person)

Even though it'd be easier to change line 3 to match 16-17, I would probably change 15-17 (the on_day too for consistency) because then they would all match the name of the role. But that doesn't fix our problem which is nobody can be milked more than once because recently_milked is never being reset to False (and I'd hazard nobody is getting any milk on that first milking either)

I think that's because _role_definitions.rpy line 288 is missing some details: lactating_serum_role = Role("Lactating Serum", [milk_for_serum_action], hidden = True)

It doesn't define an on_turn or on_day for the role, unlike almost all other roles. Assuming you've edited role_lactating_serum.rpy lines 15-17 to match line 3 I think the line needs to be edited to be lactating_serum_role = Role("Lactating Serum", [milk_for_serum_action], hidden = True, on_turn = lactating_serum_on_turn, on_day = lactating_serum_on_day)

But that still didn't fix the problem, but fortunately I spotted _role_definitions.rpy lines 14-15
#This section instantiates all of the key roles in the game. It is placed here to ensure it is properly created, saved, ect. by Renpy.
#If this is in an init block each Role is reinstantiated on startup, meaning role references become confused.
Which I think finally put me on the path to a fix, if not the cleanest and most correct fix. After making all the edits, one still needs to open the console and run call instantiate_roles() in order to correct the entry for lactating_serum_role

If anyone knows how to reinstantiate ONLY that role, please tell me, ditto for if I'm full of crap and misunderstood the thing lol

After making ALL of those changes and reinstantiating the roles, I tried again and I was able to milk someone! And a turn later I was able to milk them again! Huzzah! Maybe fixed? Oh, and I found another error, which I'll post below in the summary of changes

Summary of changes:
_role_definitions.rpy line 288, change to
Code:
lactating_serum_role = Role("Lactating Serum", [milk_for_serum_action], hidden = True, on_turn = lactating_serum_on_turn, on_day = lactating_serum_on_day)
role_lactating_serum.rpy lines 15-17 change to
Code:
    def lactating_serum_on_day(the_person):
        lactating_serum_on_turn(the_person)
        lactating_serum_on_turn(the_person)
To fix a crash error I found while testing this, role_lactating_serum.rpy lines 256 & 259 change the_person.intelligence to the_person.int

And finally, open the console once in-game to run call instantiate_roles()

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
What is in the new content poll posted today? I wonder what new stuff he is planning.
v0.45 Content Plans - Vote Here!

I've spent the last week doing some bug fixes for issues that popped up in v0.44, but the worst of that is behind me. It's time to set some goals for v0.45, and I want your input! I'll use the results of this poll to guide my work and decide what should be first up to be add or improved.

One notable thing that isn't on the poll: clothing and pose additions. I've never been 100% satisfied with my image rendering and display setup - it requires a ton of very similar images and makes it highly impractical for anyone other than me to make item/pose additions. At some point in the near future I want to do an entire rework of the system to fix both of those problems, but I don't want to dive into that can of worms right now. So I won't be making any changes or additions to the clothing/pose sets until I've got a new system (or I'm convinced I really am stuck with my current solution).

If you have an idea for something else leave a comment, or thumbs up to someone else's comment you agree with!

Research Screen Improvements - Sort, Search, and Group serum traits.

New Sex Positions - Focused on girl directed positions.

More Personality Specific Dialogue - More varied answers to commonly triggered dialogue.

More Internet Content - Dikdok, InstaPick, and OnlyFanatics could all use some love!

Even More Training Options - More special training options, similar to those added in v0.44

More Storyline Content - Expanded storylines for people like Lily, Jen, ect. (Future poll for who to focus)

Reactions: geninaheci

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Oh and protip for the serum lactation potion: You can add "high capacity design" as a trait to add a bonus slot, which can be filled with "lactation promotion hormones" so you don't have to give a cow an extra serum to cause lactation. I agree that it should be built in, but until Vren fixes that, this works

Reactions: BenBen95

devon69

Jan 1, 2018
Oh and protip for the serum lactation potion: You can add "high capacity design" as a trait to add a bonus slot, which can be filled with "lactation promotion hormones" so you don't have to give a cow an extra serum to cause lactation. I agree that it should be built in, but until Vren fixes that, this works
Aunty potential works too ;)

Reactions: dalzomo

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
reading back thru this.. yea il have to wait for bugfix, or just go scan the git at some point to see if the fixed it already or not.. but noticing your comments dalzomo, im with you.. a "determined dabbler" ;) Once in a while i can gleam some kind of understanding of renpy code, and do my own hack/cut-paste/etc jobs too. So i can totallly relate.

As for edits/etc, seeing the gits for both the mod and bugfix are publicly avail, I learned enough to sync a local copy of both, make my own edits to the core files for preferences/fixes/changes/etc, and then use those for playing the game. (hacking primitive serum creation to have a ton of slots for example) Since having to do from scratch every so often with game changes, just made my own shortcuts effectively.

If only I could figure out how to export entire serum configurations...

Reactions: dalzomo

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
She has to like showing her tits, showing her ass, and skimpy outfits.

Edit: I should fully read something before replying to it :) I'm pretty sure that when one prerequisite is covered, then it will show up in the trance training menu as a grayed out option showing you the other requirements.
There might be bug with that. I got 3 all three likes (likes skimpy outfits was pne of her default ones) and social media thing was still greyd out, tried converting them to "loves" but that didn't enable the option either.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
There might be bug with that. I got 3 all three likes (likes skimpy outfits was pne of her default ones) and social media thing was still greyd out, tried converting them to "loves" but that didn't enable the option either.
Are you certain she doesn't like skimpy uniforms instead of skimpy outfits?

wam143

Feb 26, 2019
Take two. Help me please!(
v0.44.1
after using the code the_person.pubes_style = default_pubes on Stephanie the hair pubes color changes to white.
entering the code the_person.pubes_colour = [0, 0, 0, 0] or any other RGBA, it does not change color at all, even from the following scenes.
how do I change this to black colour?
What am I doing wrong ?
don't ignore me, for God's sake...

test951

Jul 24, 2017
Take two. Help me please!(
v0.44.1
after using the code the_person.pubes_style = default_pubes on Stephanie the hair pubes color changes to white.
entering the code the_person.pubes_colour = [0, 0, 0, 0] or any other RGBA, it does not change color at all, even from the following scenes.
how do I change this to black colour?
What am I doing wrong ?
don't ignore me, for God's sake...
First: you should use the_person.pubes_style = default_pubes.get_copy()
Second: use the_person.pubes_style.colour = [r, g, b, a]

zenaku82

Jan 22, 2020
Trying to figure out the 'Serum Lactation'. I made the drug. Gave it to a girl. Tried to milk her... nothing gained. Gave it to another girl. Waited till the drug was about to wear out. Tried to milk her. Nothing. Do I need to feed it to them for multiple days before they give milk?

darcono

Oct 20, 2018
Trying to figure out the 'Serum Lactation'. I made the drug. Gave it to a girl. Tried to milk her... nothing gained. Gave it to another girl. Waited till the drug was about to wear out. Tried to milk her. Nothing. Do I need to feed it to them for multiple days before they give milk?
Take a look at dalzomo's post above you on this page, they try to fix that exact thing. That being said, I followed those instructions and it still doesn't work - anyone got any ideas? I'm running Mac if that changes things, but it really shouldn't.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Take a look at dalzomo's post above you on this page, they try to fix that exact thing. That being said, I followed those instructions and it still doesn't work - anyone got any ideas? I'm running Mac if that changes things, but it really shouldn't.
Did you run the command in console after making the edits? Even after that, it may not go into effect until the next time you dose a cow so anyone with a serum lactation potion active probably won't work until it expires and is redosed

zenaku82

Jan 22, 2020
Yeah, no. Did that. Didn't help. Also, can't attempt to milk them a second time. Also tried fucking them after using lactation, to the point where milk was spraying out in fat droplets. Nope

Also can't seem to use orgasm trigger a second time.

Edit: oh! The code lines. Will try those.

zackgaspar

Jun 4, 2019
So the last version I played was 0.40, and after searching the forum and changelogs I'm still very confused by the sluttiness changes and wondering if anyone can clear this up.

1. What effect (if any) does suggestibility actually have on sluttiness increases?

2. I got the impression that orgasms were now the primary way to increase sluttiness (outside of the lategame passive gains from serums), however half the time an orgasm is triggered during sex it just says "no effect on sluttiness". Is that due to her being "bored with the position"? If so that seems doubly cruel due to the longstanding issue of every single position being boring once their core sluttiness is higher than even 30 or so, and their temp sluttiness is raised by love/happiness/arousal/etc.

3. I wish I paid more attention to the numbers as it was happening, but I got the Aunt's sluttiness from 20-50 in just a couple sex sessions and some strip euchre, but now it's pulling teeth to get a whopping 1-2 point increase out of 200 energy spent on sex. I started testing out methods on a 20 sluttiness employee, and now it's already pulling teeth to get her 1-2 point increases at a time, so I feel like I'm missing something. What is the intended gameplay loop for increasing this now.

4. What do sexual opinions actually do? I trained said employee to "love" fingering but it has no effect on her boredom with it, and doesn't even give happiness like a lot of preferences do. I noticed it very slightly increased the trance chance but if that's all it does.... pretty worthless.

5. I'm aware of the "increase sluttiness" option in trances of course, for +5 at a time, but between the difficulty of triggering multiple orgasms on even mediocre-sluttiness targets, and the massive clarity costs of research, that's not exactly trivial. Is that meant to be the new intended way of increasing it past 50ish?

Ok I could probably write 20 more questions if I let myself but I'll leave it at that for now lol, I just feel like I must be missing something obvious due to being so used to the old system.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
So the last version I played was 0.40, and after searching the forum and changelogs I'm still very confused by the sluttiness changes and wondering if anyone can clear this up.

1. What effect (if any) does suggestibility actually have on sluttiness increases?

2. I got the impression that orgasms were now the primary way to increase sluttiness (outside of the lategame passive gains from serums), however half the time an orgasm is triggered during sex it just says "no effect on sluttiness". Is that due to her being "bored with the position"? If so that seems doubly cruel due to the longstanding issue of every single position being boring once their core sluttiness is higher than even 30 or so, and their temp sluttiness is raised by love/happiness/arousal/etc.

3. I wish I paid more attention to the numbers as it was happening, but I got the Aunt's sluttiness from 20-50 in just a couple sex sessions and some strip euchre, but now it's pulling teeth to get a whopping 1-2 point increase out of 200 energy spent on sex. I started testing out methods on a 20 sluttiness employee, and now it's already pulling teeth to get her 1-2 point increases at a time, so I feel like I'm missing something. What is the intended gameplay loop for increasing this now.

4. What do sexual opinions actually do? I trained said employee to "love" fingering but it has no effect on her boredom with it, and doesn't even give happiness like a lot of preferences do. I noticed it very slightly increased the trance chance but if that's all it does.... pretty worthless.

5. I'm aware of the "increase sluttiness" option in trances of course, for +5 at a time, but between the difficulty of triggering multiple orgasms on even mediocre-sluttiness targets, and the massive clarity costs of research, that's not exactly trivial. Is that meant to be the new intended way of increasing it past 50ish?

Ok I could probably write 20 more questions if I let myself but I'll leave it at that for now lol, I just feel like I must be missing something obvious due to being so used to the old system.
1. None that I know of. Suggestibility is now the means to invoke trances during orgasm. If you don't mind save-scumming, you can make do with the first Suggestibility serum trait the whole game. I don't recommend it though lol
2-3. Vren introduced sluttiness caps to various means of increasing sluttiness, just like flirting would only work up to a point. As a girl's sluttiness increases, she'll need to cum from more and more exciting sex acts to raise her sluttiness. I feel like the values for all of the caps probably need to be tuned, but it's good to see Vren is trying to address the "bored with this" problem. One thing that doesn't appear to lose its effectiveness to raise a girl's sluttiness is to cum where she likes/loves it. If the girl doesn't have a cum preference, train her to have one of your choosing, or retrain her if she does have one you don't like
2-3a. There's an increased temporary sluttiness buff from arousal now. Getting her turned on really helps a lot. The serum that raises arousal cap can get a girl to do a lot more than she'd be willing to otherwise, but IMO the increased effort to make her cum multiple times isn't worth it. I still prefer the serum that lowers arousal cap for the ahegao effect, especially since arousal lowers less with each time she cums now
4. Sexual opinions re: positions raise/lower her arousal gain from sex in that position. Sexual opinions re: where you cum raise/lower her sluttiness when you cum there. Bareback sex opinion raises/lowers her willingness to sex without a condom and raises/lowers her arousal during sex without a condom. Sexual opinions re: public sex raise/lower a girl's excitement while playing for an audience, including if she's just watching now. Sexual opinions re: clothing/exposure raise/lower sluttiness when you undress them or if they're exposed in public (protip: train your girls to love "not wearing anything" to negate the arousal loss while stripping and "showing her tits" and "showing her ass" to raise arousal when stripping her tits/ass bare). Did I miss any?
5. I got Jennifer all the way to over 9000! er, sorry, over 100 sluttiness with creampies since she loves them. Cum preference really makes a difference now. I'd recommend you train your girls with the cum preference of your choice, followed by the exposure ones I mentioned above and maybe public sex if you like playing with your employees together (since the new onlooker bonus improves a girlfriend's willingness to overlook you cheating), followed by one or more of your favorite positions. Don't forget to order your girls to strip often and check Insta/DikDok/OnlyFans to farm clarity, and rotate which slut you use to keep novelty high.

Oh, novelty is new too. It lowers for a girl every time you cum with her and raises when you break a new taboo with her, and recovers a little on its own each day. Lowered novelty reduces the amount of clarity you get while cumming. You'll see a message when that happens

Reactions: Foobert
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes