QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
So what are you supposed to do when girls get over 80 sluttiness and literally every sex position available is "boring" and gets half arousal? Feels like an unjust punishment requiring you to keep even temp sluttiness under 80.

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
I assume that this has already been mentioned but maybe it's not a bug and I'm just stupid:
When I try to use the 'trigger an orgasm' option during sex it just continues with sex as if I hit 'keep <verb>ing her' and proceeded with whatever position I had already selected. I assume that this is supposed to be a bug.

I also cannot have sex in private through the groping menu. When I hit 'find somewhere quiet' I get the text prompt that it was successful but I get full commentary from the girls around me as well as the consequences of that.

Finally, is there an easy way to [without cheating] get access to the social media accounts of various girls? I thought it was just sluttiness but that doesn't seem to be the case.
EDIT: Ah, having checked the changelogs I see that it is random on chracter generation and also impacted by feelings about showing breasts/personality. Is there a way to view personality types without the debugger/cheats?

Last edited:

Serial101

Jan 3, 2018
can someone give me a game save.
I can't stand starting from the beginning again and again.
at least after the aunt moves into her own apartment

Reactions: Bravolf

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Yup, I've got all the other research traits, including Nora's survey traits.
Arright, I've done the research myself (idgaf about hair and eye color so I hadn't touched that stuff yet) to test it and I might see what the problem is. I don't know what the solution is yet though. What I suspect is the problem is that the basic hair dye doesn't really get researched, if that makes sense? They're a new type of trait that's really a template. When you assign it as research it creates a new trait that's a duplicate of the template, and so since hair and eye color dyes are looking for basic hair dye as their prerequisites but a duplicate is really getting researched, they're never satisfied.

kirkuloid

Sep 13, 2017
I also cannot have sex in private through the groping menu. When I hit 'find somewhere quiet' I get the text prompt that it was successful but I get full commentary from the girls around me as well as the consequences of that.
I noticed this too. It seems "find somewhere quiet" and "stay where you are" are doing the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Just hit the other button works I've noticed.

edit: I looked into the code a bit, and between lines 842 and 876 of chat_actions.rpy is the code for it. It looks like the actions should work correctly if she doesn't want to be around people, but if she doesn't care it seems the setting of the bool is reverse of what it should be. From memory though, it still works backwards when she doesn't want to be around people? I need to test this a bit.

edit 2: Oh yeah, I'm dumb. For the one where it should work correctly, she needs a negative opinion on public sex. I didn't test it yet but it looks fine. The only thing that needs to be changed is line 866 the false should be true. Also, a new line needs to be added between 875 and 876 saying $ should_be_private = False

Last edited:

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
Bug:
1. during sex, if you pause/change position and then press the 'back' button the girl's arousal will increment by one
2. Finding somewhere quiet and staying where you are do the opposite of what they say

Last edited:

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
I noticed this too. It seems "find somewhere quiet" and "stay where you are" are doing the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Just hit the other button works I've noticed.

edit: I looked into the code a bit, and between lines 842 and 876 of chat_actions.rpy is the code for it. It looks like the actions should work correctly if she doesn't want to be around people, but if she doesn't care it seems the setting of the bool is reverse of what it should be. From memory though, it still works backwards when she doesn't want to be around people? I need to test this a bit.

edit 2: Oh yeah, I'm dumb. For the one where it should work correctly, she needs a negative opinion on public sex. I didn't test it yet but it looks fine. The only thing that needs to be changed is line 866 the false should be true. Also, a new line needs to be added between 875 and 876 saying $ should_be_private = False
Thanks for the reply. It's not a huge bug but it was definitely weird.
With trance training, you can now suggest they create social media profiles.
Ah nice, what are the requirements for that to be visible during the trance training? I see it on one of my employees but didn't recall seeing it earlier. Does she have to have at least one of the prerequisites (skimpy outfits, showing tits, showing ass)?

Thank you for the clarification.

Hitmen19

Apr 20, 2020
Those are the traits that you get completing Nora's quests:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Creata a serum with Motherly Devotion, Sisterly Obedience, Auntly Potential, Meritocratic Attraction, Pleasurable Obedience and some standard/advanced traits that increase some stats, duration and number of slots, set it as daily dose, and you are all done.

Cousinly Hate, Distilled Disgust, Rapid Corruption and Natural Talent have their uses, too, but not as a daily dosis.
Do u make a serum for each trait or combine some of them ?

How do u get Nora to answer the questionnaire ?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Do u make a serum for each trait or combine some of them ?

How do u get Nora to answer the questionnaire ?
You are quoting a nearly two years old post here... If you are lucky it's still valid. Like any other serum, you should be able to combine several traits.

What is the problem in getting Nora to answer the questionnaire? You study her, and if she is slutty enough and fulfills all prerequisites, you can turn in the questionaire like all the others to her.

darcono

Oct 20, 2018
Arright, I've done the research myself (idgaf about hair and eye color so I hadn't touched that stuff yet) to test it and I might see what the problem is. I don't know what the solution is yet though. What I suspect is the problem is that the basic hair dye doesn't really get researched, if that makes sense? They're a new type of trait that's really a template. When you assign it as research it creates a new trait that's a duplicate of the template, and so since hair and eye color dyes are looking for basic hair dye as their prerequisites but a duplicate is really getting researched, they're never satisfied.
Ah, that makes sense - it’s looking for an apple when the new trait is a bunch of grapes. I’ll just hack it in with the console.

On the subject of fixes, I feel like the serum lactation should just automatically make your subject lactate, otherwise you have to either use a separate lactation serum or use a trait that grants extra capacity to add in lactation simultaneously, which is not optimal. Also, I’ve found that I can’t milk serum or hypnotically trigger orgasms from a subject after the first time I use those buttons - it’s like they don’t reset the cooldown timers or something, they just never become available again for the default reasons. Any suggestions?

wam143

Feb 26, 2019
Help me please!(
v0.44.1
after using the code the_person.pubes_style = default_pubes on Stephanie the hair pubes color changes to white.
entering the code the_person.pubes_colour = [0, 0, 0, 0] or any other RGBA, it does not change color at all, even from the following scenes.
how do I change this to black ?
What am I doing wrong ?

zenaku82

Jan 22, 2020
When getting my sister as a girlfriend, she asked 'what if mother finds out?' There's an option to say that she's too dumb to notice, but requires her to have only 1 int. How do I reduce her intelligence? And does this have any affect on gameplay otherwise? Wouldn't mind having bimbo sextoys.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
When getting my sister as a girlfriend, she asked 'what if mother finds out?' There's an option to say that she's too dumb to notice, but requires her to have only 1 int. How do I reduce her intelligence? And does this have any affect on gameplay otherwise? Wouldn't mind having bimbo sextoys.

bimbo serum set inteligence at 1 IIRC it's tier 3 I think

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
As Remilia says, Bimbo serum does that but it might override her personality with the bimbo one. I don't know for sure because I've never used it. There's a side effect that reduces all stats by 1 temporarily. If Mom is under that effect when you have the convo with Sis it qualifies

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes