shadowsteel

Aug 25, 2017
Been playing through the update. A few things I noticed. First bugs/issues. First Things like the Orgasm trigger phrase and the serum milking seem to be broken as far as refreshing them goes. I can trigger them once and then they never come off cooldown. As for the Serum lactation itself I created a serum using High capacity design, Lactation permotion, and got the Performance inhibitor negative trait. turns outh the stuff gets a material requirement of 1425 and a production cost of Zero. I ended up with so much of the stuff from one run I STILL haven't sold all of it a month later. On a none Bug related note I haven't figured out how to get Organic Hair Chemicals or Occular dyes. I've reaserched everythign available in the que including self replicating serums.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Alex (the marketing old shcool friend) came and said something about modeling. I didn't have money for the equipment at the time (500). Can this modeling event be re-triggered later and how?
She should ask you again another day

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
some of the game changes made took a little longer then others for me to discover
dont like the new serum set up ...makes all the girls hair go all funky and shit and also cant seem to make any decent serum like how we use to be able to do...so is there any research console cheats?
i got money and supplies BUT would like to get research cuz man its taken forever
mc.business.supply_count = 9999
mc.business.funds = 99999999999999999999
remember dont play harder play smarter!

zenaku82

Jan 22, 2020
Is there something wrong with the office dress code? I've added an outfit, passed the proper regulation... but nobody is wearing it.

ViruzTeddy

Aug 27, 2018
anyone know how to make changes around the house because from the rpy file i see you can put some house rules
i see it said need Obedience >120 but mom obedience already more than 120
is it not implemented yet?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
anyone know how to make changes around the house because from the rpy file i see you can put some house rules
i see it said need Obedience >120 but mom obedience already more than 120
is it not implemented yet?
Yeah, you can see that they're commented out (the #-mark at the start of the line) and marked TODO, so nothing there yet.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i managed to get SPECIAL relation ships with mother and sister not even sure how i managed it but i did WITHOUT CHEATING
is it possible to get the aunt and cousin in a SPECIAL ?when talking to aunt she goes on about what would your mother say?
meanwhile im already in a relation with MOTHER and SIS...is it possible to have all them in a SPECIAL or did i just get lucky somehow?be cool as fuck to have them all im surprised i got as far as i did LOL
also i seen a few comments about the strip club its always the same girls there do we get to own the club?
in previous play throughs the cousin use to always be there BUT now ive never seen there is there a way to trigger this?
im playing with out any mods not sure if that matters or not or makes any differences and also when i go to moms work
and hover mouse over can faintly see 2 names there (rudy and bradly) had to use my cell phone camera hold it up to screen to be able to read have to do that with alot of stuff actually in this game LOL all ive seen there is receptionist and only option is to talk to mom with mom when i mader my gf i used dominance to tell her im the only man she will ever be with (not sure that matters or changes anything??)

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
i managed to get SPECIAL relation ships with mother and sister not even sure how i managed it but i did WITHOUT CHEATING
is it possible to get the aunt and cousin in a SPECIAL ?when talking to aunt she goes on about what would your mother say?
meanwhile im already in a relation with MOTHER and SIS...is it possible to have all them in a SPECIAL or did i just get lucky somehow?be cool as fuck to have them all im surprised i got as far as i did LOL
also i seen a few comments about the strip club its always the same girls there do we get to own the club?
in previous play throughs the cousin use to always be there BUT now ive never seen there is there a way to trigger this?
im playing with out any mods not sure if that matters or not or makes any differences and also when i go to moms work
and hover mouse over can faintly see 2 names there (rudy and bradly) had to use my cell phone camera hold it up to screen to be able to read have to do that with alot of stuff actually in this game LOL all ive seen there is receptionist and only option is to talk to mom with mom when i mader my gf i used dominance to tell her im the only man she will ever be with (not sure that matters or changes anything??)
Mom and Lily are the only relatives you can ask to be your girlfriend so far. Aunt and Cuz aren't written yet. You can't own the strip club in vanilla. I don't know if Vren has any interest in pursuing that idea but I wouldn't rule it out. I know you're not keen to try the mod, but that is an option in it once they get it working for v44. Gabby doesn't begin appearing at the strip club until after Aunt calls you to ask if you know what's up with her, which begins once Cuz's sluttiness is high enough so just keep working on her. I can't determine what you're asking about the office, but one potential branch of Mom's "promotion" could lead to you meeting her boss's daughter. That may be one of the names you're seeing, if she's "always there" but invisible or something. I dunno. Congratulations on your non-cheaty achievements.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mom and Lily are the only relatives you can ask to be your girlfriend so far. Aunt and Cuz aren't written yet. You can't own the strip club in vanilla. I don't know if Vren has any interest in pursuing that idea but I wouldn't rule it out. I know you're not keen to try the mod, but that is an option in it once they get it working for v44. Gabby doesn't begin appearing at the strip club until after Aunt calls you to ask if you know what's up with her, which begins once Cuz's sluttiness is high enough so just keep working on her. I can't determine what you're asking about the office, but one potential branch of Mom's "promotion" could lead to you meeting her boss's daughter. That may be one of the names you're seeing, if she's "always there" but invisible or something. I dunno. Congratulations on your non-cheaty achievements.
one of these times i may break down and try out mods...i really like this game a lot ive been playing on/off for a long long time now..sometimes i get board and delete it and sooner or later always come right back to getting it again sometimes ill load old saves (IF THEY WORK lol and most times they dont)when i start new games i sometimes find new things
i always knew ya can break taboo with mom and sister BUT learned something new as i said earlier about the SPECIAL
ok how hard is it to trigger off the moms promotions?i gave up with serum for a while i fired over half the staff cuz they kept pissin me off when im trying to research they all wanna quit so i let them go lol and been wandering around checking out other stuff
ok so cousin slutness has to come up eh its very low now but ill start working on her then see if i can get her workin the pole
already messed up this play through cuz ya can blackmail her catch her in your sisters room and i think (if i recall right anyways)
can ONLY be done BEFORE she and aunt moves out?or does it happen i cant remember i did get offered to spend time with mom and aunt playing cards i think weds afternoons so ill explorer that too see what happens where it leads

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
one of these times i may break down and try out mods...i really like this game a lot ive been playing on/off for a long long time now..sometimes i get board and delete it and sooner or later always come right back to getting it again sometimes ill load old saves (IF THEY WORK lol and most times they dont)when i start new games i sometimes find new things
i always knew ya can break taboo with mom and sister BUT learned something new as i said earlier about the SPECIAL
ok how hard is it to trigger off the moms promotions?i gave up with serum for a while i fired over half the staff cuz they kept pissin me off when im trying to research they all wanna quit so i let them go lol and been wandering around checking out other stuff
ok so cousin slutness has to come up eh its very low now but ill start working on her then see if i can get her workin the pole
already messed up this play through cuz ya can blackmail her catch her in your sisters room and i think (if i recall right anyways)
can ONLY be done BEFORE she and aunt moves out?or does it happen i cant remember i did get offered to spend time with mom and aunt playing cards i think weds afternoons so ill explorer that too see what happens where it leads
The Mom/Lily girlfriend stuff was written a couple-few updates ago, so it might not have been there for you to find last time you played.

Mom's promotion branch begins when she's at 15 sluttiness. To get her hired you have to advise her to act slutty and help her put together a slutty outfit. When she comes to you later (after her first interview) to ask you to help her prepare for her lunch follow-up interview, don't forget to help her! You have to go to her in the evening or night slot to do that. Tell her to slut it up during that scene. Don't worry, NO actual NTR will take place until much later, before which you have a chance to shut it down if you're not into that. She'll just flirt a bit, no touching, while she's at "office slut level 1", which can be related to you later for a little clarity.

Gabby doesn't steal from Sis until after they move out. You can find her in the living room watching TV in the Afternoon time slot, and after a week or so you can catch her in Lily's room at that time instead. Just pay attention to if Lily's room is occupied during the Afternoon, when she's always at school.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I can't seem to be able to unlock tier 2 serum traits, what do i do to unlock again?
Have you asked Steph about advancing research and gotten the choice to pay $2k or meet Nora? Did you choose the $2k or Nora? If you chose the $2k, you should have tier 2, and (new to this update!) Nora will call you later to unlock researching traits for her for a bounty. Instead of $2k, did you choose Nora? Have you gotten Steph's love high enough to meet Nora after that conversation and chosen that option on the right while talking to Steph, which takes you to the University to talk to Nora and get your first serum trait research, named "Nora Research Trait" or something like that in your research and design a serum screens? Have you tried assigning it as research, which will take a very, very long time but (new to this update!) is not impossible, or designed a serum with that as one of its traits and researched it? Have you taken the initial product of that serum design (don't bother making more) and given it to someone then chatted them up 5 times to complete the research enough to take back to Nora? If you have taken it back to Nora you should have tier 2 unlocked and (new to this update and bugged a leetle) Nora will call you later as if you haven't spoken in years and ask you to come research traits for a bounty for her.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes