themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you start milking them? What do you do with it???

Also how can you make all the girls have the same idle pose? Can a developer explain to me how to change some file to mod it so they all have the same pose and I don't have to change each one with console?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
ok but how do you do that? do you just ask them all to be your girlfriend?
'Harem' is a matter of definition, I guess. You can build up stats till the MC can fuck practically anyone in front of everyone else without occasioning anything more than some light tutting, but there's next to no group content in the game. The women the MC is banging rarely interact with each other much.

Exphrasestwn

Dec 30, 2017
minor bug with the sex scenes with other npcs around. The "Stay where you are" and "Find somewhere quiet" options are doing the opposite. "Find somewhere quiet" makes everyone watch and "Stay where you are" takes you to a private place

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
minor bug with the sex scenes with other npcs around. The "Stay where you are" and "Find somewhere quiet" options are doing the opposite. "Find somewhere quiet" makes everyone watch and "Stay where you are" takes you to a private place
Yeah, it looks like he accidentally moved a line that shouldn't have been moved when he was cut/pasting some stuff to fix something reported during the 44.0a week

If anyone wants to fix it themselves, just edit game\general_actions\interaction_actions\chat_actions.rpy and cut line 866 $ should_be_private = False then paste it below the "Stay where you are." line

should look like:
Code:
"Stay where you are.\n{size=22}[extra_people_count] watching{/size}":
    $ should_be_private = False
    pass

Reactions: AnotherMike

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I hope we'll get some muscle growth serum or something like that (for those who dig them amazons)

PS : seems I can't load previous saves, I get this :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeancul
Apr 23, 2018
I picked up this game again the last update and I have to say I kinda of like where its going. Sure it may be a bit grindy but I don't really need the mods anymore. Using clarity to modify the characters is kinda of cool. I like the new roles that was added.

Actually not sure where I should post bugs, but I did notice the trigger orgasm role is glitched. I used it stephanie once and since this is has been permantly blacked out saying it needs a break, but its been several in game weeks since then and hasn't come off of cooldown.

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
I was using the console without thinking, and suddenly I saw the sister and the mom losing lot of obedience, I figured out it was because they had too many serum actives (4/2).

So I just tried in the console:

the_person.serum_tolerance = xx
and it actually change the maximum amount of serum tolerated ! I did not see it in the cheat list, unless I did not check it well !

Reactions: Thotanon105

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
TBH I already had issues with the serum effect that is supposed to put in trance (as in when I tried to use it I got errors and it didn't even work) but now it completely prevents loading my saves

Gagagoug

Mar 5, 2018
How do you get Clarity? This wasn't a ressource last time I played, and now I feel stuck cause I can't produce new traits.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
How do you get Clarity? This wasn't a ressource last time I played, and now I feel stuck cause I can't produce new traits.
Any act that can be considered sexy/arousing will generate your potential(?) clarity.
Like catching your mom/sis dressing.

To make it into something usefull you need to perform a sex act and cum.

The fastest way is to go to your room and masturbate -> *0.5 modifier
The best way is to cum inside girls (mounth/ass/puss) -> 2.0 modifier

Also there is a buisness policy to generate it via research team doing nothing.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes