devon69

Jan 1, 2018
Take a look at dalzomo's post above you on this page, they try to fix that exact thing. That being said, I followed those instructions and it still doesn't work - anyone got any ideas? I'm running Mac if that changes things, but it really shouldn't.
I am using bugfix from mod and it's working:
You can edit files by yourself or just download bugfix and replace files.

zackgaspar

Jun 4, 2019
1. None that I know of. Suggestibility is now the means to invoke trances during orgasm. If you don't mind save-scumming, you can make do with the first Suggestibility serum trait the whole game. I don't recommend it though lol
2-3. Vren introduced sluttiness caps to various means of increasing sluttiness, just like flirting would only work up to a point. As a girl's sluttiness increases, she'll need to cum from more and more exciting sex acts to raise her sluttiness. I feel like the values for all of the caps probably need to be tuned, but it's good to see Vren is trying to address the "bored with this" problem. One thing that doesn't appear to lose its effectiveness to raise a girl's sluttiness is to cum where she likes/loves it. If the girl doesn't have a cum preference, train her to have one of your choosing, or retrain her if she does have one you don't like
2-3a. There's an increased temporary sluttiness buff from arousal now. Getting her turned on really helps a lot. The serum that raises arousal cap can get a girl to do a lot more than she'd be willing to otherwise, but IMO the increased effort to make her cum multiple times isn't worth it. I still prefer the serum that lowers arousal cap for the ahegao effect, especially since arousal lowers less with each time she cums now
4. Sexual opinions re: positions raise/lower her arousal gain from sex in that position. Sexual opinions re: where you cum raise/lower her sluttiness when you cum there. Bareback sex opinion raises/lowers her willingness to sex without a condom and raises/lowers her arousal during sex without a condom. Sexual opinions re: public sex raise/lower a girl's excitement while playing for an audience, including if she's just watching now. Sexual opinions re: clothing/exposure raise/lower sluttiness when you undress them or if they're exposed in public (protip: train your girls to love "not wearing anything" to negate the arousal loss while stripping and "showing her tits" and "showing her ass" to raise arousal when stripping her tits/ass bare). Did I miss any?
5. I got Jennifer all the way to over 9000! er, sorry, over 100 sluttiness with creampies since she loves them. Cum preference really makes a difference now. I'd recommend you train your girls with the cum preference of your choice, followed by the exposure ones I mentioned above and maybe public sex if you like playing with your employees together (since the new onlooker bonus improves a girlfriend's willingness to overlook you cheating), followed by one or more of your favorite positions. Don't forget to order your girls to strip often and check Insta/DikDok/OnlyFans to farm clarity, and rotate which slut you use to keep novelty high.

Oh, novelty is new too. It lowers for a girl every time you cum with her and raises when you break a new taboo with her, and recovers a little on its own each day. Lowered novelty reduces the amount of clarity you get while cumming. You'll see a message when that happens
Thank you for the very thorough answer, that all helps a lot.

I was definitely approaching it a bit backwards for the current system, focusing on the female orgasms which are now giving 0 sluttiness if she's already too slutty. The cum preference thing seems like the way to go. The public sex will be huge too because that triggers every single action.

Regarding temp sluttiness being raised now by arousal, while helpful in taking a girl's virginity it pretty much immediately becomes a hindrance once she's a little slutty, because every time she's close to orgasm she's bored with nearly every position. It seems like we still have the issue where if you want to make a high sluttiness girl orgasm a lot, it's actually easier if she hates you / is miserable (for the temp sluttiness penalty). However now I suppose training high sluttiness is somewhat disconnected from making her orgasm easily.

Oh, novelty is new too
Just thought that sentence was funny.

Reactions: dalzomo

Luciel

Jan 18, 2018
So I managed to get someone in a trance state and I could raise stats and things but I have no idea how I did it can someone explain? Also how do I get mom to have a positive incest opinion, I can do everything with her but she still refuses to be my girlfriend.

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
Every time they orgasm, there's a chance they'll go into a trance, or deeper into one if tranced already.

Basic chance is their suggestibility, so you need suggestion drugs to get a decent chance of success.

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
One thing that doesn't appear to lose its effectiveness to raise a girl's sluttiness is to cum where she likes/loves it. If the girl doesn't have a cum preference, train her to have one of your choosing, or retrain her if she does have one you don't like
Good tip. Thanks!

I still prefer the serum that lowers arousal cap for the ahegao effect, especially since arousal lowers less with each time she cums now
Be careful with that thing! It's got a mandatory five point happiness debuff. I set it as a trait on my workforce's daily serum dose and nearly had half my girls walk out on me!

(protip: train your girls to love "not wearing anything" to negate the arousal loss while stripping and "showing her tits" and "showing her ass" to raise arousal when stripping her tits/ass bare).
I don't suppose you know if "not wearing anything" still applies when they're wearing heels and fishnets? It's not always clear what items fall under which preference.

Did I miss any?
"Being Submissive". Train that up and instead of losing love when you spank them, they get +20 arousal. Best use is when you interrupt someone while playing with herself. You get 50 or so arousal from the interrupted act, plus another 20 when you spank them, and then you can start sex with 90+ arousal.

Really useful for when you're trying to spam kissing for the tongue twister objective.

Don't forget to order your girls to strip often and check Insta/DikDok/OnlyFans to farm clarity, and rotate which slut you use to keep novelty high.
Once you get past the initial money problems, the strip club is good for that. For that matter, it's decent if you just sit and mooch without tipping.

Oh, novelty is new too. It lowers for a girl every time you cum with her and raises when you break a new taboo with her, and recovers a little on its own each day. Lowered novelty reduces the amount of clarity you get while cumming. You'll see a message when that happens
You can get it back switching positions during the act as well. Not enough to completely offset the gain in temp. sluttiness, but it can help.

Janjy

Jun 10, 2017
Anyone know why there is a black "box" covering up all the characters?

Have had this issue for the past 2 months now, making the game quite unplayable.

Playin on android through the JoiPlay app.
Anyone can help?
I have the same issue.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Foobert I don't know for sure if leggings and shoes count, but I doubt it. I started training "not wearing anything" in the hopes it would cause them to come to work wearing less on their own, and accidentally realized it reduced the arousal loss for stripping them yourself during sex. Same thing happened for "showing tits/ass". I haven't trained "not wearing underwear" yet but it's on my list to try lol

And submissive d'oh. Like, my favorite and I forgot it. Maybe I was subconsciously keeping it for myself >_>

I haven't tried the ahegao potion as a work doser yet. I keep its duration low too, so the happiness hit doesn't last long but thanks for the reminder

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
I don't know for sure if leggings and shoes count, but I doubt it. I started training "not wearing anything" in the hopes it would cause them to come to work wearing less on their own, and accidentally realized it reduced the arousal loss for stripping them yourself during sex.
Yeah. It should be easy enough to figure out from the arousal loss, now you mention it. I'd been training "showing your tits/ass" separately, but a single preference would be a lot less work.

I haven't tried the ahegao potion as a work doser yet. I keep its duration low too, so the happiness hit doesn't last long but thanks for the reminder
I think the malus is persistent. I used it for two or three days with a five turn duration and saw my staff happiness go from around 125 on average to about 35. It wasn't until I had the first couple of walkouts that I realized there was a problem. Had to do some serious firefighting after that.

Do you have any thoughts on the infinite duration trait? Blood/Brain Barrier and Climax Cycler, certainly, but I'm reluctant to add too much in, partly for fear of negative effects I can't get rid of, and partly because I don't yet know if they count against the serum tolerance limit.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Yeah. It should be easy enough to figure out from the arousal loss, now you mention it. I'd been training "showing your tits/ass" separately, but a single preference would be a lot less work.

I think the malus is persistent. I used it for two or three days with a five turn duration and saw my staff happiness go from around 125 on average to about 35. It wasn't until I had the first couple of walkouts that I realized there was a problem. Had to do some serious firefighting after that.

Do you have any thoughts on the infinite duration trait? Blood/Brain Barrier and Climax Cycler, certainly, but I'm reluctant to add too much in, partly for fear of negative effects I can't get rid of, and partly because I don't yet know if they count against the serum tolerance limit.
I haven't played with the infinite duration one yet for the same reasons as you. If I ever do create one, I will probably tailor it for specific girls/purposes. I'm also wary of having too many serums out in the wild so I'm pretty careful to control the durations of my potions. I don't play on a potato, but I'd rather not test it

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
Do extreme pregnancy (+1 state per turn) hormone trait work? In old game version that I once tested, it had very noticeable effect. Now if I give it, even after weeks giving it daily and overlapping effect (10 turn duration), nothing seems to happen.

bulgara

Jan 13, 2020
[...] I STILL haven't sold all of it a month later. On a none Bug related note I haven't figured out how to get Organic Hair Chemicals or Occular dyes. I've reaserched everythign available in the que including self replicating serums.
I also couldn't get it to trigger normally. My best guess is that the way the trait system works it's waiting for the trait to be 'researched'. But because we kept getting back the "Encapsulated Hair Dyes" in the research new traits for black,blonde etc. once we had all 4 it stayed forever.

If you look at the _blueprint_serum_traits.rpy it states that "Organic Hair Chemicals" and "Occular Dyes" require tier 2 and for the basic_hair_dye_trait (Encapsulated Hair Dyes) to be researched.

I don't know what the correct fix to this would be but you can do this instead
basic_hair_dye_trait.researched=True

Once I did that, "Organic Hair Chemicals" and "Occular Dyes" appeared and "Encapsulated Hair Dyes" disappeared. So make sure you research all 4 of the "Encapsulated Hair Dyes" first before you do this.

darcono

Oct 20, 2018
Did you run the command in console after making the edits? Even after that, it may not go into effect until the next time you dose a cow so anyone with a serum lactation potion active probably won't work until it expires and is redosed
Yeah, I even made a whole new serum for lactation and dosed a researcher for the final test - same results, no serum :(
I even tried downloading the bugfix and putting that under the hood, but I got an error related to not having a lactation attribute in one of the renpy folder files, which I'll put the full text for in a spoiler below. It's unfortunate, because I followed your code instructions to the letter and it still doesn't work and I can't code well enough to figure out why.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Yeah, I even made a whole new serum for lactation and dosed a researcher for the final test - same results, no serum :(
I even tried downloading the bugfix and putting that under the hood, but I got an error related to not having a lactation attribute in one of the renpy folder files, which I'll put the full text for in a spoiler below. It's unfortunate, because I followed your code instructions to the letter and it still doesn't work and I can't code well enough to figure out why.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're using the bugfix, you'll have to ask in the mod thread but I'll give you a hint: they're going to tell you to restart the game

I don't know what to tell you. I just tried it again myself using a save from before I fixed it in my game. Before running the line in console the serum is still broken, after the console line it's fixed

Here's a thought, are you using Notepad++ to edit the files? Did you save the files before closing NP++ or just close NP++ without being prompted to save? If you didn't close and/or save the files explicitly, they're not really edited. NP++ doesn't save until you tell it to, but remembers edits you are making to a file, so if you reopen NP++ it will look like the file is edited. To check what I'm describing, open the same file in another editor like plain Notepad and see if the line is edited

I looked at the bugfix and Trist has made all the right changes. Assuming you got the right bugfix (i.e., the beta version) it will work for you in a new game, but they will not waver from insisting you restart the game upon using the bugfix. If you don't want to do that, delete your game, re-unpack it, redo the changes I listed, close and SAVE the files in Notepad++ by clicking the X close button on each file - not the one that closes NP++, load your game from a save before you installed the unofficial bugfix and run the line in console at the end of my post. Then dose a new girl and tell me what happens

Last edited:

Anime02

May 11, 2018
Probably a question that has been asked before, but please be patient with me since 372 pages of comments is above what I like to search through for an answer, sorry. Anyway how do I get Jennifer to lose/quit her job for the girlfriend route?

Is there somekind of wiki site for this game that I am unaware of? Would be kinda helpful I think.

zackgaspar

Jun 4, 2019
So many many ingame days ago I got the cousin snooping in sisters room event and opened up blackmail - but I've yet to get the call from the aunt that she wants me to investigate where cousin goes at night, and cousin is not showing up in stripclub.

Is there another prereq to trigger this event that I'm forgetting? If not (or even if so), what file even controls this event?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Do extreme pregnancy (+1 state per turn) hormone trait work? In old game version that I once tested, it had very noticeable effect. Now if I give it, even after weeks giving it daily and overlapping effect (10 turn duration), nothing seems to happen.
code looks right, but I haven't tried that or the regular preg serums yet. if it doesn't start showing progress for you soon lemme know and I'll do the drudgework to research and test them myself
Probably a question that has been asked before, but please be patient with me since 372 pages of comments is above what I like to search through for an answer, sorry. Anyway how do I get Jennifer to lose/quit her job for the girlfriend route?

Is there somekind of wiki site for this game that I am unaware of? Would be kinda helpful I think.
branch hasn't been written yet. Jennifer as a girlfriend only recently became an option, and it looks like Vren has future plans they haven't fleshed out yet. Vren should probably gray out that option with a note saying so. no wiki that I know of
So many many ingame days ago I got the cousin snooping in sisters room event and opened up blackmail - but I've yet to get the call from the aunt that she wants me to investigate where cousin goes at night, and cousin is not showing up in stripclub.

Is there another prereq to trigger this event that I'm forgetting? If not (or even if so), what file even controls this event?
just raise Gabby's sluttiness to progress. it's all in role_cousin.rpy

Reactions: Anime02

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I'm going to try something here. I'm going to try to provide a patch to fix crash bugs and clearly broken stuff in the vanilla game. My intention is not to compete with the "unofficial bugfix and mod." Trist is way smarter than me. I'm just trying to help out those of us who want a working vanilla game. Please refer to my thing as "dalzomo's patch" (not that I'm taking credit for even half the fixes in here) to avoid confusion with the unofficial bugfix because it's commonly referred to as simply "the bugfix."

To be clear, this thing isn't compatible with the mod

I sign all the lines I edit so just search each file for "dalzomo" to see the changes for yourself. I try to credit whoever I got the fixes from whether it was from the Patreon discussions or here

Assuming you don't all hate it and stone me out of town, my intention is to have a changelog in future versions so you can follow along and see where all the fixes are from, but I'm not going to put that together this time

And RTFMs

Hitmen19

Apr 20, 2020
I was able to meet the boss's daughter but not the mother. How do u meet her ? Did I miss something. I read it in a previous post but I can't find it. Thanks for any help

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
code looks right, but I haven't tried that or the regular preg serums yet. if it doesn't start showing progress for you soon lemme know and I'll do the drudgework to research and test them myself
Tested some more. It has an effect but not as high as one would expect. However if compared to someone with no serum effect, it is noticeable.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes