Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
The permanent(technically just super long duration) serum trait is fun to mess around with. Just make sure you either research it to get side-effect chance down, or avoid getting any really bad traits on your first serum. If I can come up with a full list of active traits to fill a futuristic design + AP + high capacity serum that would benefit employees it would be something to work toward in the late game I suppose.
Climax recycler and the one that gives 70% suggestibility with self replication make it so that they are almost all the time in very deep trance. That can be used to make very efficient ..workers.

zackgaspar

Jun 4, 2019
Minor issue but it's an interesting mystery for me.... what can cause a girl's sluttiness to (seemingly) randomly lower?

I'm 99.9% sure it's not a serum issue, I'm not using the sluttiness lowering serums or serums with such side effects, or even serums with temp sluttiness. It's also not happening during sex they don't like or anything. After my 3 employees with 50+ sluttiness research event, I noticed one of said employees had 40 sluttiness a few days later.

The only other person that I've consistently noticed this happening to is the Sister - I got her to 80 sluttiness ages ago for her Nora trait, then later noticed she was at 50. Got her up to 60 or so again and ignored her for a while, then noticed she's at 40 something. Just curious if there's an actual mechanic I don't know about, or if this is just an odd bug.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Climax recycler and the one that gives 70% suggestibility with self replication make it so that they are almost all the time in very deep trance. That can be used to make very efficient ..workers.
That is indeed a very good combo. I wouldn't even begin to consider using a permanent slot for two traits though.
hmm. It seems that my original post got stealth erased for some reason. Quite mysterious.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
How can I tell which serum effects are permanent, and which are only during the duration?
If the serum effect says +/-X per turn, those are always permanent in my experience. If it's a flat bonus, those are usually only good until the serum ends. The flat malus to happiness from depressant is permanent, but afaik all the other flat maluses to energy, sluttiness, etc. expire with the serum

Unfortunately, it's impossible to tell by looking at a serum, and what I've told you comes from experience and reading the code. Hopefully Vren spells the effects out better in the future, and maybe makes a clarification pass through the writing of the existing ones - especially the fact there are two libido suppressant side effects, one that temp reduces sluttiness, and one (misspelled as "suppresent" in the code) that temp raises max arousal by 50 ^_^;;

Reactions: Naughty Banana

Khairul123

Mar 27, 2018
Bro anyone tell what the problem. I just download a game lab rat 2 and install successfully on Android device but whenever i open the game . Firstly it's show the renpy load screen after sometime it goes black on quit the application. Please tell what the solution of this.
Bro anyone tell what the problem. I just download a game lab rat 2 and install successfully on Android device but whenever i open the game . Firstly it's show the renpy load screen after sometime it goes black on quit the application. Please tell what the solution of this.
Me too

Khairul123

Mar 27, 2018
Can anyone help me with the android version, it loads the renpy logo and then it crashes to home screen

Sat Sep 18 17:54:14 2021
Unknown platform.
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.00s
Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.00s
Manufacturer HUAWEI model MAR-LX1M
Screen diagonal is 5.3162748027 inches.
Early init took 0.11s
Early init took 0.11s
Android searchpath: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/lab.rats.down.to.business/files/game
Loader init took 0.04s
Loader init took 0.04s
Loading error handling took 0.19s
Loading error handling took 0.19s
Loading script took 2.95s
Loading script took 2.95s
Saving to /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/lab.rats.down.to.business/files/saves
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.01s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.01s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (7, 4, 8)
- Init at clothing_lists.rpyc:4 took 0.75638 s.
- Init at script.rpyc:43 took 21.71416 s.
Running init code took 22.73s
Running init code took 22.73s
Loading analysis data took 0.28s
Loading analysis data took 0.28s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.10s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.10s
Index archives took 0.00s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.01s
Making clean stores took 0.01s
Initial gc. took 0.74s
Initial gc. took 0.74s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
Creating interface object took 0.02s
Creating interface object took 0.02s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.67s
Init translation took 0.67s
Build styles took 0.01s
Build styles took 0.01s
Load screen analysis took 0.01s
Load screen analysis took 0.01s
Analyze screens took 0.19s
Analyze screens took 0.19s
Save screen analysis took 0.47s
Save screen analysis took 0.47s
Prepare screens took 0.70s
Prepare screens took 0.70s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.01s
Running _start took 0.01s
Interface start took 1.19s
Interface start took 1.19s

Initializing gles2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 2312, 1080)
swap interval: -1 frames
Fullscreen mode.
Vendor: 'ARM'
Renderer: 'Mali-G51'
Version: 'OpenGL ES 3.2 v1.r18p0-01rel0.0f180909ed3da6af3d2f2301744335af'
Display Info: None
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(2231, 1080) drawable=(2231, 1080)
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096
Total time until interface ready: 31.5742819309s
Hid presplash.

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
There is something weird with serum lactation and trigger orgasm. Both seem to have very long cooldowns (maybe infinitive), making them kind of useless. Milking serum seems to give no serum. Also using trigger as orgasm as a sex option seems only repeat last action with the same arousal gain.

devon69

Jan 1, 2018
There is something weird with serum lactation and trigger orgasm. Both seem to have very long cooldowns (maybe infinitive), making them kind of useless. Milking serum seems to give no serum. Also using trigger as orgasm as a sex option seems only repeat last action with the same arousal gain.
Yea it's bugged. You can use bugfix from dalzomo or use mod + bugfix for mod.

Reactions: dalzomo

spammer

Aug 3, 2017
greetings,

i started a fresh game and now i get this message after the spanking of Emily at her home when i tutor her.
anyone has a idea why and how i can fix that?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Urpo spammer all of those bugs are fixed in the patch I posted upthread. There's an extra step besides just installing the files for the lactation serum, Urpo, so read the readme. I know the unofficial bugfix that goes with the mod also has the lactation serum fixed but you'll have to start a new game with that

Reactions: spammer

spammer

Aug 3, 2017
Minor issue but it's an interesting mystery for me.... what can cause a girl's sluttiness to (seemingly) randomly lower?

I'm 99.9% sure it's not a serum issue, I'm not using the sluttiness lowering serums or serums with such side effects, or even serums with temp sluttiness. It's also not happening during sex they don't like or anything. After my 3 employees with 50+ sluttiness research event, I noticed one of said employees had 40 sluttiness a few days later.

The only other person that I've consistently noticed this happening to is the Sister - I got her to 80 sluttiness ages ago for her Nora trait, then later noticed she was at 50. Got her up to 60 or so again and ignored her for a while, then noticed she's at 40 something. Just curious if there's an actual mechanic I don't know about, or if this is just an odd bug.
i had this problem too with one of my girls at work. after some smalltalks i saw that she hates it being without underwear. i'm pretty sure it lowers sluttiness when you do something that a girls hate.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i had this problem too with one of my girls at work. after some smalltalks i saw that she hates it being without underwear. i'm pretty sure it lowers sluttiness when you do something that a girls hate.
Which in a way is a weird assumption in itself. Now it lowering love, arousal and happiness is quite a logical assumption if doing something they do not like and even their availability to a char cause he makes them feel uncomfortable they might try to avoid them or such situations, but someone doing something they would not normally do cause forced or expected of them by people around them I would normally associate with corruption and higher sluttiness. Not lower. :p

Marraden

Nov 2, 2019
Hey all! I've occasionally done a bit of modding for personal use and my recent idea for the permanent_bimbo trait is simply not working well. I have made the necessary changes to allow for it to run on turn instead of being permanent, and I added some code that I was very proud of for working so very nicely. However, the other changes I tried to make with the new changing opinion system are breaking when I am trying to create a list and append items into it:

Everything before "## added changes ##" works and was tested in game. I'm getting the following error when trying to run my changes:
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/major_game_classes/serum_related/_serum_traits.rpy", line 192: can't assign to function call
    if the_person.get_opinion_score("taking control") > -2: bimbo_opinions.append("taking control")

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Sun Sep 19 15:08:14 2021
Any ideas from the other coders here?

As a way of saying thanks, enjoy my change to Nora's Natural Talent trait:

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Which in a way is a weird assumption in itself. Now it lowering love, arousal and happiness is quite a logical assumption if doing something they do not like and even their availability to a char cause he makes them feel uncomfortable they might try to avoid them or such situations, but someone doing something they would not normally do cause forced or expected of them by people around them I would normally associate with corruption and higher sluttiness. Not lower. :p
If that bothers you, play the beta and wait for a girl to spawn in hating skimpy outfits.. It is seriously OP.

It's just a byproduct of a bug/happy accident no one cared about before. Used to be that some girls would get slut increase for seemingly no reason, which is why no one minded it before. Why concern ourselves with a helpful bug? However, due to that same issue the game can now adjust higher or lower causing the issue.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Marraden

Nov 2, 2019
renpy.random.choice([bimbo_opinions]) = opinion_to_change
This looks backward
Are you kidding me? I think that one change may have fixed the entire block of code.

_Testing_

Okay, I did some testing and the goal of affecting opinions doesn't work (but thankfully the error is gone!) I'll do some testing to see if I can figure out why the opinions aren't being added to the list yet.

Thanks for the help!

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes