Hadrik

Feb 13, 2019
While ive read a couple of answers regarding unlocking Nora I still cant comprehend them and im now asking this dumb question. So you talk to Stephanie to advance research and be given a choice to use $2000 or go visit Nora. Following the answers provided here by doing the $2000 option ill lock out with Nora, so I went with visiting Nora then and ignored the other one. Nora gives me a serum right and she wants it to be researched, to advance to tier 3 youll need that serum trait made by Nora to reach level 2 but the research is impossible because youll need 1million research points i think i am missing something can anyone enlighten me please

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
While ive read a couple of answers regarding unlocking Nora I still cant comprehend them and im now asking this dumb question. So you talk to Stephanie to advance research and be given a choice to use $2000 or go visit Nora. Following the answers provided here by doing the $2000 option ill lock out with Nora, so I went with visiting Nora then and ignored the other one. Nora gives me a serum right and she wants it to be researched, to advance to tier 3 youll need that serum trait made by Nora to reach level 2 but the research is impossible because youll need 1million research points i think i am missing something can anyone enlighten me please
You aren't meant to research it, and is designed to be impossible. Turn it into a serum and use it on a girl. Compliment, flirt or talk to her a bunch and the trait will level up. Doing this will level it up quickly. Don't be scared of the side effects, most of them are temporary. If you get a nasty side effect, just try again.

Reactions: Hadrik

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
What, is he saving the ass expansion serum trait for the next round of funding? I guess that ties into any further animation...

Zurax

Mar 25, 2017
is there a console command to increase max energy or replensish curent energy
Yes for both

mc.max_energy = 2000 #Change MC max energy
the_person.max_energy = 2000 #Change the selected person max energy
mc.energy = 2000 #Set the MC current energy
the_person.energy = 2000 #Set the selected person current energy

Change 2000 with whatever you want to set it too.

Reactions: frepyou

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You aren't meant to research it, and is designed to be impossible. Turn it into a serum and use it on a girl. Compliment, flirt or talk to her a bunch and the trait will level up. Doing this will level it up quickly. Don't be scared of the side effects, most of them are temporary. If you get a nasty side effect, just try again.
With the new version, research is no longer impossible. Interacting with a test person still works, though.

Needing Help

Nov 11, 2020
Just came back to this game and would like to know how long orgasm trigger word needs to cool down before using it again. Have changed line 3 as mentioned in role_hypno_orgasm but it still shows "She needs a break" the next day. Is there something else that needs changed or am I not giving enough time to use it again. Have not changed anything in sex_mechanics yet because I didn't use it during fun time, just the first time.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Just came back to this game and would like to know how long orgasm trigger word needs to cool down before using it again. Have changed line 3 as mentioned in role_hypno_orgasm but it still shows "She needs a break" the next day. Is there something else that needs changed or am I not giving enough time to use it again. Have not changed anything in sex_mechanics yet because I didn't use it during fun time, just the first time.
All I can think of is to check role_hypno_orgasm.rpy again to see if you didn't make the same mistake I made (and just corrected in my patch btw >_<) and instead of changing hypno_trigger_orgasm_requirement on line 3 to hypno_orgasmed_recently, maybe you just changed the one word "requirement" to "recently", making it hypno_trigger_orgasm_recently

SlayerEternal

Jun 22, 2020
Is it possible to make some of my girlfriends have or force them to have a relationship with another man? or get married?

Last edited:

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
Does anyone know if suggestability is supposed to work in the same fashion, or if it's been changed with the sluttiness update?

Thotanon105

May 4, 2021
I made some edits to random_lists and now it's saying "global name 'mom' is not defined"

Any idea what line could be causing the issue here? I'm sure it's in that file, I tried fixing it but it didn't seem to make any difference.

Needing Help

Nov 11, 2020
A
All I can think of is to check role_hypno_orgasm.rpy again to see if you didn't make the same mistake I made (and just corrected in my patch btw >_<) and instead of changing hypno_trigger_orgasm_requirement on line 3 to hypno_orgasmed_recently, maybe you just changed the one word "requirement" to "recently", making it hypno_trigger_orgasm_recently
Thank you. That was what I did. Works fine now. Just what I needed. Thank you.

Reactions: dalzomo

Needing Help

Nov 11, 2020
I made some edits to random_lists and now it's saying "global name 'mom' is not defined"

Any idea what line could be causing the issue here? I'm sure it's in that file, I tried fixing it but it didn't seem to make any difference.
Depends on what you changed. Jennifer has her own script so maybe changing her name in random is giving you this error. You can still call her "Mom" without changing her name. She is also in other files as well as the random file. Were you wanting to change someone else to be called mom?

Thotanon105

May 4, 2021
Depends on what you changed. Jennifer has her own script so maybe changing her name in random is giving you this error. You can still call her "Mom" without changing her name. She is also in other files as well as the random file. Were you wanting to change someone else to be called mom?
No, all I intended to change was up her starting sluttiness obedience, and love a little bit, I did the same with Lili and there aren't any issues with her.

I did have the game refuse to start at all due to a random string of letters and numbers in her section of that file I deleted that and it started working, but every time she shows up I have to hit ignore repeatedly on the error screen.

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
whats up with the ugly faces i thought this is lab rats 2 why does the first one have prettier girls? also why cant i use my clear data from lab rats 1?

Needing Help

Nov 11, 2020
No, all I intended to change was up her starting sluttiness obedience, and love a little bit, I did the same with Lili and there aren't any issues with her.

I did have the game refuse to start at all due to a random string of letters and numbers in her section of that file I deleted that and it started working, but every time she shows up I have to hit ignore repeatedly on the error screen.
Oh man, I don't know. I did the same, changed slut, love, tit size, sex stats, even gave her shaved pubes without any problems so it's beyond me. Possible you got a corrupted download? Hopefully you didn't change any spacing or punctuation that would piss off Python. Never seen a string of random letters and numbers any time I did something that wouldn't allow a game load. Have had the failed to load message that told me what, and where I messed up, so I was able to fix it. It was usually a spacing issue for me (using tab instead of space bar) or forgetting a comma, quotes, brackets, stuff_ like, that. If you can post your error screen I'm sure someone can help pin down the problem.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
If he's been editing and deleting lines the best thing to do would be start over with a fresh unpack of the file causing the problems. Bugfixing depends on all of us working from the same common base. If he posts error messages that refer to lines that exist or don't exist in our own clients we're not going the be able to help much

Reactions: Needing Help
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes