dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Do you even need more that person in sales or HR? It seems one woman is capable of doing the task very well.
Yeah, at least I've never needed more than one girl in either role. I've occasionally seen serums get backed up but only when there have been back-to-back scenes where Alexia was not counted as working during the turn like during her review and a couple other events, and she quickly chewed through the backlog. I suppose once you've maxed out your employee count, if they're really kicking ass in production you may need to put one more girl in sales but I've never gotten there

I Chinese

Jun 13, 2020
Why can't I extract text using renpy
I want to use mechanical translation to let more people experience excellent works

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Guys? Any idea why i can’t seem to find the the family member sleeping anymore ? I know it’s a random happenstance but at this point i think something screwy is happening, last time i caught one sleeping was months ago in game time.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
So I've got a decent game going, though I wish there was some optional difficulty settings to vary your start a bit... like easy starting with more cash and Stephanie better at research/higher intellect or the option to start with less attribute points for harder etc., and I'm wondering if there is a console command to toggle the Mom's job quest line. I went with polite for her in-person interview instead of friendly or flirty and it seemed to end that quest there. I like the idea of seducing his daughter and all but I wanted to try and got the mom fired this time and that didn't work. I want to toggle the quest back on as if she was friendly or flirty before. Thanks if anyone has a tip for me.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
So I've got a decent game going, though I wish there was some optional difficulty settings to vary your start a bit... like easy starting with more cash and Stephanie better at research/higher intellect or the option to start with less attribute points for harder etc., and I'm wondering if there is a console command to toggle the Mom's job quest line. I went with polite for her in-person interview instead of friendly or flirty and it seemed to end that quest there. I like the idea of seducing his daughter and all but I wanted to try and got the mom fired this time and that didn't work. I want to toggle the quest back on as if she was friendly or flirty before. Thanks if anyone has a tip for me.
The easy start was a recent addition to the mod. Gives you a hearty boost

J0J01969

Aug 10, 2019
Can enyone explain to me, at what point i can trigger a trance? I understand it depends on the suggestion and the orgasm, but i spent now 2 hours on 70% suggestion and spamed the fastes way to orgasm diffrent characters, still did not trigger one trance. I tried it with the mod now, so i can reset my energy and focus on one woman, but still failed. Do i need a certain story event to trigger before ? also got most traits from nora except the one for trance and orgams. Is there a consol comand to trigger the trance manualy ?

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
Can enyone explain to me, at what point i can trigger a trance? I understand it depends on the suggestion and the orgasm, but i spent now 2 hours on 70% suggestion and spamed the fastes way to orgasm diffrent characters, still did not trigger one trance. I tried it with the mod now, so i can reset my energy and focus on one woman, but still failed. Do i need a certain story event to trigger before ? also got most traits from nora except the one for trance and orgams. Is there a consol comand to trigger the trance manualy ?
I haven't narrowed down a more specific trigger, however I have noticed that after multiple consecutive orgasms the chat box indicates an incrementing percentage chance to trigger a trance.

Ex: after triggering multiple orgasms it might say something like: 1% trance chance; 2% trance chance, etc

I believe after a threshold is met for orgasms the chance for a trance occurring increases with each successive orgasm

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Triggering a trance is just a matter of making the girl climax. The higher her suggestibility, the better the chance. You can even save-scum it by qsaving right when she cums and reloading if she doesn't trance before you're prompted to continue. I don't recommend doing that if her suggestibility isn't boosted. Successive climaxes boost the chance to trance by 1% and making her cum in her favorite positions adds a percent or two as well, but even the first 10 suggestibility serum is better than trying to farm orgasms naturally.

You can stack 3 levels of trance (in a trance/deep trance/very deep trance) but if the sex scene takes place during an event which advances time like an employee review or drinking with Aunt Becky you'll lose 1 level at the end of it. Hopefully Vren gives us a way to use the trance before ending the scene. You can use a trance once per girl per turn and they (usually) decay at a rate of 1 level per turn. I noticed some trances refreshing themselves but haven't nailed down the cause. The girls weren't under the effects of the spontaneous orgasm serum so that wasn't it. Deeper trances bestow a clarity discount on training.

spammer

Aug 3, 2017
I noticed some trances refreshing themselves but haven't nailed down the cause. The girls weren't under the effects of the spontaneous orgasm serum so that wasn't it. Deeper trances bestow a clarity discount on training.
i noticed that too. i'm not 100% sure but i think it happen when you give her another serum when she is in trance

memelman

Nov 18, 2017
I just screwed up another save file by running out of money, before developing a proper serum. :D I feel like there should be a curve.
Doing instagram shoots with the sister can give you up to 100 dollars a day (but only 50 once the cousin moves in). That should be enough to give you income to keep you going with just 1 to 3 employees while you figure out how the business part works.

You just need to interract with the sister a bit and raise her sluttiness to trigger the event that unlocks the instagram shoots.

J0J01969

Aug 10, 2019
I haven't narrowed down a more specific trigger, however I have noticed that after multiple consecutive orgasms the chat box indicates an incrementing percentage chance to trigger a trance.

Ex: after triggering multiple orgasms it might say something like: 1% trance chance; 2% trance chance, etc

I believe after a threshold is met for orgasms the chance for a trance occurring increases with each successive orgasm
So after almost 300 consecutive orgasms in the same position, same woman, with 70% suggestion serum, i can say i did not see any thing in the chat box realted to trance chance. So i have to do something wrong ? ( the woman is pregnant but i dont think this will be the reason ) I refreshed my energy with the mod every time to keep going, before i had no energy left. But the chance cant be that smal ? can it?

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
I would recommend trying the mod. Hypno orgasm is the only other special trainable
Are you referring to the trigger orgasm words one? I've had that, which is interesting how it only pops up with the 50% suggestability serum, but I've only been able to use it once per character after training it then it always says they need a break.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Are you referring to the trigger orgasm words one? I've had that, which is interesting how it only pops up with the 50% suggestability serum, but I've only been able to use it once per character after training it then it always says they need a break.
Yes it's that one

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
I went digging through the .rpy files and found the solution to my own question. If you use:

the_person.event_triggers_dict["mom_promotion_boss_phase_one"] = True

In the console, it will activate the necessary trigger for you to go talk to the boss and meet his daughter in the lobby.

Fedora Man

Jun 19, 2017
Is anyone else running into an effect where sluttiness decays on some, but not all, characters? I don't mean sluttiness gained from serums going away when the serum duration runs out, I'm talking about sluttiness gained from, for example, flirting. It will get the character up to 10 sluttiness or whatever, but then the next day it will be down to 8 or so, then 6 the next, until eventually they're back at 0.

It only happens on some characters, and it doesn't seem to be the same characters. I had it happening in one game on a random employee. Started a new game today, and it's happening on the sister.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes