bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
the game sure need more 'faces' ...as the current one aren't as appealing
the guy could put asian or other races as well (adding more variety to it) ...probably. kinda got bored after a while.
Non-white race face types might look a little funky when they're auto generated with white skin lol. (But I do agree) If some faces got replaced I'd be happy with that. I'd rather that majority of the hairs get replaced or just some new black hair

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I like the new trance mechanics but with energy set to 100 very few girls will ever reach the trance level.
Plus the more you get a girl to a trance state it gets harder and harder to get there again.
The mother is the only one I have been able to get there most days.
Unless I am doing something wrong I really don't see the use anymore after 2-3 times.

This game needs a way to increase energy for both MC and the girls, or change the points needed for each action.
6 action is already 90 points of the 100, 1 to start, (15 points) 2 to get them so you can start to have sex (30 points) that leave 3 actions (45 points) till your done.
((For sex that is.))

Last edited:
Reactions: eldoen

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
I like the new trance mechanics but with energy set to 100 very few girls will ever reach the trance level.
Plus the more you get a girl to a trance state it gets harder and harder to get there again.
Unless I am doing something wrong I really don't see the use anymore after 2-3 times.

This game needs a way to increase energy for both MC and the girls, or change the points needed for each action.
6 action is already 90 points of the 100, 1 to start, (15 points) 2 to get them so you can start to have sex (30 points) that leave 3 actions (45 points) till your done.
((For sex that is.))
You can go to the gym and do cardio to build up your own energy. It doesn't really take too many weekends until can grind out to 250 max energy. It's not like there are all that many things to do on the weekend anyway. Girls benefit from a few different ways but it really doesn't matter after a while. Once you get your sex skills up, they reach orgasm pretty easily and they don't lose all of their arousal anymore so it's actually pretty easy to get them into a very deep trance after a while.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
You can go to the gym and do cardio to build up your own energy. It doesn't really take too many weekends until can grind out to 250 max energy. It's not like there are all that many things to do on the weekend anyway. Girls benefit from a few different ways but it really doesn't matter after a while. Once you get your sex skills up, they reach orgasm pretty easily and they don't lose all of their arousal anymore so it's actually pretty easy to get them into a very deep trance after a while.
gym is part of mod not part of vanilla. only way to increase energy in vanilla is the sex skills, which again with stamina only at 100 initially getting to 200 stamina is a slow tortious process, especially with foreplay being a stamina drain.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
gym is part of mod not part of vanilla. only way to increase energy in vanilla is the sex skills, which again with stamina only at 100 initially getting to 200 stamina is a slow tortious process, especially with foreplay being a stamina drain.
Sorry. I don't think I've ever played vanilla. That does sound pretty tedious.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Does anyone knows Mom laptop password?
Your character's name.

As in, if you start up the game, name your character "Bob" (without quotes), then the password is "Bob" (again, without quotes).

Also looking at patch notes, surprised there isn't that much there but I guess this will making stripping scenes more interesting later (shame about energy drain?), but I do wonder how much this will affect the sister/mother strip options since those are a good corruption/sluttiness thing to do before serums.

Karebu

Oct 7, 2017
I definitely think that opinions should change over time if they are done often. Especially things that they currently have no opinion on. The NPC's love/sluttyness/happiness/etc. when the action is preformed should effect the speed an opinion is gained. The trance system should be a shortcut, not the only way to change opinions.

Reactions: bloodbus

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is the original version thread and not the mod, I have went to the gym every day at every time frame there is and no option to work out.
That is part of the mod not the original game.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
This is the original version thread and not the mod, I have went to the gym every day at every time frame there is and no option to work out.
That is part of the mod not the original game.
Yeah, sorry, I didn't realise it wasn't part of vanilla. I haven't actually played vanilla before. I don't normally post here and got confused with so many tabs open. I really only read this thread for changelog updates.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Is it just me or are energy costs for sex actions way the fuck out of wack? Like holy shit, I'm too tired to keep going after... fingering a girl for a few minutes? What?

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
Is there any way to make Jennifer(Mom) stay at home all the time, like quit her job, if we don't help her with the interviews and reinforce the opinion hates working will it work?

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
Is it just me or are energy costs for sex actions way the fuck out of wack? Like holy shit, I'm too tired to keep going after... fingering a girl for a few minutes? What?
I guess it depends on the skill level? not too sure, but more skill means more arousal and less energy maybe.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

((For sex that is.))
Give her a dose increasing suggestability. I never had issues with the girls reaching trance in later game play. Yes, ir's hard at first but that's the point, after all.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Give her a dose increasing suggestability. I never had issues with the girls reaching trance in later game play. Yes, ir's hard at first but that's the point, after all.
The problem (in my experience) isn't the chance of getting a trance, it's reaching orgasm in the first place. Humanity should be extinct in LR2 universe given the fact that sex is apparently the most physically exhausting task in existence

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Grabby

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The problem (in my experience) isn't the chance of getting a trance, it's reaching orgasm in the first place. Humanity should be extinct in LR2 universe given the fact that sex is apparently the most physically exhausting task in existence
I agree it's ridiculous to become exhausted by things like fingering or kissing. Also, why should fucking ehaust your fingers, and why should fingering exhaust your dick? The exhausting factor is there to limit how much you can make a girl cum in one session.

My suggestion would be to make it possible to start things like fingering, kissing, groping etc. which don't involve MCs dick any time as often as you want and as long as you want, but make the arousal gain of the girl be dependent from MCs remaining energy. So to say, a percentage factor, starting at 100% arousal gain in the first round and 0% when MC has no energy left. The same way chances should increase for a dick failure at lower energy levels, rather than it being a hard limit at 0 and having zero impact on your boner at 1 to 100% energy.

Second thing I'd change would be that changing position should *gain* you some energy rather than the 5 points energy loss. If you do something new, you do it because what you are currently doing is boring or exhausting you, so any change would be a win.

zenaku82

Jan 22, 2020
There are serums to give them more energy. Serums to increase their arousal, and serums to decrease their max arousal. I really fail to see the difficulty.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
On top of what zenaku82 said, MC will also cause more arousal with higher sex skills and when performing the girl's favored sex acts. Plus there's the reduced arousal loss on successive orgasms now, making the ahegao goal easy even when the goal is 4-5 orgasms

Having said that, even though I don't have any trouble achieving my goals, I do wish sex activity energy costs were tuned better, and wish there were more ways to increase MC's energy or refund it in some way during sex like during the fuck date event. Perhaps we can convince Vren to take a look at it in the future

Reactions: Uncle Grabby
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes