a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There are serums to give them more energy. Serums to increase their arousal, and serums to decrease their max arousal. I really fail to see the difficulty.
On top of what zenaku82 said, MC will also cause more arousal with higher sex skills and when performing the girl's favored sex acts. Plus there's the reduced arousal loss on successive orgasms now, making the ahegao goal easy even when the goal is 4-5 orgasms

Having said that, even though I don't have any trouble achieving my goals, I do wish sex activity energy costs were tuned better, and wish there were more ways to increase MC's energy or refund it in some way during sex like during the fuck date event. Perhaps we can convince Vren to take a look at it in the future
This is the vanilla game thread guys and there is no way to increase energy in the vanilla game either for MC or the girls.
There is only 1 serum that I have seen that causes the girls to cum less by adding 40 to there arousal limit.

The mod version has many different ways to do it but not the vanilla game.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
There are serums to give them more energy. Serums to increase their arousal, and serums to decrease their max arousal. I really fail to see the difficulty.
Putting aside that, as a1fox3 said, that's only in the modded version, it's still absolutely nonsensical. No one in this world is capable of having sex without the aid of cutting-edge pharmaceuticals? Really?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
This is the vanilla game thread guys and there is no way to increase energy in the vanilla game either for MC or the girls.
There is only 1 serum that I have seen that causes the girls to cum less by adding 40 to there arousal limit.

The mod version has many different ways to do it but not the vanilla game.
You should know by now that I know the difference between the versions. I know which thread I'm in. I appreciate that you're trying to help keep vanilla and mod discussion separate but maybe don't presume to correct me about what content is in the vanilla game until YOU learn it yourself

You can add 100 energy to the MC via the sex goals for a total max energy of 200. There are several serum traits that add energy to girls, which can all be stacked and multi-dosed, and a serum which reduces their max arousal, just as zenaku82 said, all in vanilla. If you want specifics on the serums we're talking about, just ask. I'm usually happy to help if someone asks sincerely and isn't just bitching or begging to be spoonfed...
Putting aside that, as a1fox3 said, that's only in the modded version, it's still absolutely nonsensical. No one in this world is capable of having sex without the aid of cutting-edge pharmaceuticals? Really?
Even without dosing the girls for extra energy I can have plenty of sex and make them cum multiple times because I know how to play the game. I shared my tips above. Try them out, or go use the mod and its plethora of extra options like the second wind perk, the gym, and sex toys from Starbucks' shop. I agreed with you that energy costs need to be tuned but at this point you're just crying that it's broken when what you really need is to L2P. None of what we've told you in the prior posts are from the mod. It's all achievable in vanilla

Reactions: QuickBob

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I downloaded this game a few months ago and could not get into it at all, the management aspects seemed interesting but I had no idea where to start making a serum or do basically anything..fast forward to recently and I decided to give it a try again. I noticed the mods tried to install them myself but failed, then saw there was a premodded download..and the rest is history..The mods make this game one of the top 10 best games on this site, procedural generation is an underrated element in these types of games, wish there were more of a variety of body shapes (bottom heavy, rail thin, actual bbw, midget) but whats here along with the modded characters and situations (with liberal application of cheats to speed up grind related lab processed) is must play for fans of these type of games (Freecities-like)!

Reactions: blargballs

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
dalzomo
Yes there is the goal for MC to add 100 to his energy and there is 1 serum I have seen in the vanilla game that lowers the girls energy down by 20.
Which serum adds to the girls energy?

As for " performing the girl's favored sex acts" is fine by me but most girls don't have one in my games and have to add them once you can get them to the trance state.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Having 200 energy for MC can wear down the girls to 0 and having to quit before you can get them to the "trance" state is not helpful.

Now with the +70 Sug. serum I can get most girls to the trance state but wish I could increase there energy so they last longer.

I have unlocked 54-55 different serum types and not one adds to a girls energy and only 1 adds 40 to max arousal and 1 that takes away 20 energy from them.

Please named the several serums that adds to the girls energy and how to get them because there hidden from me at this time.

Last edited:

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
dalzomo

Libido Stimulants adds 20 energy and 15 sluttiness while Refined Stimulants "only" adds 20 energy, neither of them has any negative side-effects so adding both to a drug with give a total or +40 energy to the girls, or +80 if you give them two doses of the drug to max out their toxicity. if you don't mind side effects you can even add caffeine infusion for another +20 energy but at the cost of some obedience.

Unfortunately I don't know the requirements since I've never really been struggling to unlock them but I'm fairly certain caffeine infusion is available right from the start, if there's any prerequisites for the others I'm guessing caffeine infusion is a good place to start since they're all focused on energy buffs.

Reactions: dalzomo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Libido Stimulants adds 20 energy and 15 sluttiness while Refined Stimulants "only" adds 20 energy, neither of them has any negative side-effects so adding both to a drug with give a total or +40 energy to the girls, or +80 if you give them two doses of the drug to max out their toxicity. if you don't mind side effects you can even add caffeine infusion for another +20 energy but at the cost of some obedience.

Unfortunately I don't know the requirements since I've never really been struggling to unlock them but I'm fairly certain caffeine infusion is available right from the start, if there's any prerequisites for the others I'm guessing caffeine infusion is a good place to start since they're all focused on energy buffs.
I overlooked and forgot about "Caffeine Infusion" because of the -15 to "Obedience" way back in the beginning of play, thanks for reminding me of it.
When you first start to play you want as much obedience as you can get to get the goodies from the girls.

Will now go research it and see where it takes me.
I tend to stay away from the ones that have - to them.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
dalzomo
Yes there is the goal for MC to add 100 to his energy and there is 1 serum I have seen in the vanilla game that lowers the girls energy down by 20.

As for " performing the girl's favored sex acts" is fine by me but most girls don't have one in my games and have to add them once you can get them to the trance state.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Having 200 energy for MC can wear down the girls to 0 and having to quit before you can get them to the "trance" state is not helpful.

Now with the +70 Sug. serum I can get most girls to the trance state but wish I could increase there energy so they last longer.

I have unlocked 54-55 different serum types and not one adds to a girls energy and only 1 adds 40 to max arousal and 1 that takes away 20 energy from them.

Please named the several serums that adds to the girls energy and how to get them because there hidden from me at this time.
Did you already add some preferences to those girls you posted screenshots of, because only the last one doesn't already have some like or love re: sex acts. They might not be the ones you prefer, but they're there.

AnotherMike listed the serum traits. Caffeine Infusion is tier 0, Refined Stimulants is tier 1, and Libido Stimulants is tier 2. Also at tier 2 is Pleasure Center Stimulator, which lowers max arousal by 20, making it easier for her to reach climax. None of these serums reduce energy unless the potion you put them in rolls bad side-effects upon research and all of the energy ones can be double-dosed. I'm unsure of the -max arousal one because I haven't tried it but the code seems to indicate it can too

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Did you already add some preferences to those girls you posted screenshots of, because only the last one doesn't already have some like or love re: sex acts. They might not be the ones you prefer, but they're there.

AnotherMike listed the serum traits. Caffeine Infusion is tier 0, Refined Stimulants is tier 1, and Libido Stimulants is tier 2. Also at tier 2 is Pleasure Center Stimulator, which lowers max arousal by 20, making it easier for her to reach climax. None of these serums reduce energy unless the potion you put them in rolls bad side-effects upon research and all of the energy ones can be double-dosed. I'm unsure of the -max arousal one because I haven't tried it but the code seems to indicate it can too
Because of me overlooking and forgot about "Caffeine Infusion" because of the -15 to "Obedience" it locked me out of the others that allow for more energy for the girls.

Thanks to both of you for making me see the light. :p
Now MC will have a happier sex life.:love::p:love:
Now to go research all the rest of the low level serums and see what else I missed out on.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Now what Vern needs to do is add to the game to hire family to work for MC and get the girlfriend for both the aunt and cousin in the game.
Also needs to put in once the girls become pregnant that is says so somewhere on there info screen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I wish their were other ways to drink girls into taking serum.
Take them to lunch, dinner or to the movies.
Lunch is sometimes but movie and dinner I seen it every time.
Also get there OB to 120 and you can order them to.

For mom and sister make dinner for mom when she is in the kitchen during the evening.
For Aunt and Mom once it starts make there drinks for them.
For Aunt alone during the afternoon when she is in the living room you can have her get a 2nd glass of wine and you can add it then.

For workers you can set it up so they take a serum every day they work.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I overlooked and forgot about "Caffeine Infusion" because of the -15 to "Obedience" way back in the beginning of play, thanks for reminding me of it.
When you first start to play you want as much obedience as you can get to get the goodies from the girls.

Will now go research it and see where it takes me.
I tend to stay away from the ones that have - to them.
Heh, that's exactly the same situation I was in - never bothered with that because I didn't want the obedience hit, and didn't didn't know it was a prereq for later, better options.
Kinda funny learning about this at the same time as someone else :p

Playaza

Mar 30, 2018
Out of curiosity, is there any way to keep the company efficiency stat above 100% consistently? That was always my favorite way to cheat with the old method and while I'm adapting to using the console, I haven't been able to manage that, so far.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Out of curiosity, is there any way to keep the company efficiency stat above 100% consistently? That was always my favorite way to cheat with the old method and while I'm adapting to using the console, I haven't been able to manage that, so far.
If its lower than 100 you need more HR workers.
The more employees you have the more HR workers you need to keep the efficiency at 100.

Add 1 at a time because at 30 employees I have 3 HR workers and it stays at 100.
Also it may depends on the workers stats though but I really have no idea on that.

Playaza

Mar 30, 2018
If its lower than 100 you need more HR workers.
The more employees you have the more HR workers you need to keep the efficiency at 100.

Add 1 at a time because at 30 employees I have 3 HR workers and it stays at 100.
Also it may depends on the workers stats though but I really have no idea on that.
No, I mean, like cranking it up to like 1000% or even higher than that. No matter what, it always drops back down to 100%. With the old cheat menu, I could just crank it up to an absurd degree and it was stay there perpetually. Really made it so I could just set the business side of things up and basically ignore it. I'm just wondering if there's some other variable I need to tweak so that it stops dropping back down to 100% every turn.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
The cheats built into the main LR2 Mod has the ability to set the efficiency max in it, but its pretty low. I edited my copy of the files to let me have up to 800%. But it can be done.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No, I mean, like cranking it up to like 1000% or even higher than that. No matter what, it always drops back down to 100%. With the old cheat menu, I could just crank it up to an absurd degree and it was stay there perpetually. Really made it so I could just set the business side of things up and basically ignore it. I'm just wondering if there's some other variable I need to tweak so that it stops dropping back down to 100% every turn.
No there is no way to go above 100 in the vanilla game without some form of cheating.
You can temp move it up when the MC does paper work but it goes back down on the next time slot.

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
How to advance the research? I have already visited Nora and researched everything. I have Stephanie at 6 int, but nothing happens after that. Ist this the end of the storyline or am I missing something? The game could really do with a journal of some sorts.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes