a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is anyone else running into an effect where sluttiness decays on some, but not all, characters? I don't mean sluttiness gained from serums going away when the serum duration runs out, I'm talking about sluttiness gained from, for example, flirting. It will get the character up to 10 sluttiness or whatever, but then the next day it will be down to 8 or so, then 6 the next, until eventually they're back at 0.

It only happens on some characters, and it doesn't seem to be the same characters. I had it happening in one game on a random employee. Started a new game today, and it's happening on the sister.
They either hate something or its a bug, you have in game ways of changing there minds on all there love/hate opinions.
Workers might hate to work, but as for the sister you will have to figure out what she hates and either avoid it or change her mind on it.

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
Doing instagram shoots with the sister can give you up to 100 dollars a day (but only 50 once the cousin moves in). That should be enough to give you income to keep you going with just 1 to 3 employees while you figure out how the business part works.

You just need to interract with the sister a bit and raise her sluttiness to trigger the event that unlocks the instagram shoots.
That is the thing I struggle with the most. Getting the sister past the 30 love threashold, because she isn't available for a lunch date. I usually fill her up with obedience serums so she would let me touch her.

Fedora Man

Jun 19, 2017
They either hate something or its a bug, you have in game ways of changing there minds on all there love/hate opinions.
Workers might hate to work, but as for the sister you will have to figure out what she hates and either avoid it or change her mind on it.
I don't think it's a hate thing. I'm not actually DOING anything with them, I'm literally not interacting with them at all.

Apr 21, 2018
That is the thing I struggle with the most. Getting the sister past the 30 love threashold, because she isn't available for a lunch date. I usually fill her up with obedience serums so she would let me touch her.
You can actually find her at the university in the afternoon, once you unlocked it.

memelman

Nov 18, 2017
Unless it has changed you shouldn't need 30 love for the instagram event. Just 20 sluttiness. and I am pretty sure it hasn't changed because I am almost certain that I did this on the most recent version.

So you should just need to chat with her until you get the love required to unlock flirt (I don't know what it is but it is pretty low, like 10 or something), then flirt with her up to 20 sluttiness. After that you should trigger an event when going into her room where you can then have instagram photography sessions with her.

Each session will raise her sluttiness (I forget what it caps at), and lets you choose between getting $50 or +1 love with her. You can do instagram photography sessions twice a day (but only once when the cousin moves in) which should give you enough income to support 2 or 3 employees while you figure out how to get your business making money.

Reactions: vicaddict

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Hello people, I have a problem where I don't seem to be able to progress to tier 3. Anyone knows what I need to do to get those researchs?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello people, I have a problem where I don't seem to be able to progress to tier 3. Anyone knows what I need to do to get those researchs?
You need to increase Steph intelligence.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I don't think it's a hate thing. I'm not actually DOING anything with them, I'm literally not interacting with them at all.
I'm pretty sure it's a clothing opinion that contradicts what they wear every day. You'll have to figure out how to fix them through altering their opinions with a trance. It's really annoying and has even locked off some unique modded characters for me

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You need to increase Steph intelligence.
And it helps to research traits even if you do not plan to use them (because they are not worthy or have side effects) since once unlocked, they unlock other much more interesting traits to be researched.

Reactions: a1fox3

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
What what what? Is that all in this update? No new stuff?
Well if I explain it in just a few words, yeah it sounds like there's not much. I personally don't care for stripping content, but from what I read it sounds like there's plenty of writing. Plus apparently there's new poses

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
And it helps to research traits even if you do not plan to use them (because they are not worthy or have side effects) since once unlocked, they unlock other much more interesting traits to be researched.
Will try, but I actually found what I lack is tier 2. Last event I got was, after giving Nora de research, I had to choose three girls for testing. And that was the end, nothing else happened after that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Will try, but I actually found what I lack is tier 2. Last event I got was, after giving Nora de research, I had to choose three girls for testing. And that was the end, nothing else happened after that.
You need to raise Steph's intel up to 6 and T3 will unlock.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you unlock Uni? I have walked the world, but haven't found it or is there some dialogue for that?
You get there through Steph, just ask her about more research and you will also need to get her intel up to 6 for T3 research.

Reactions: vicaddict

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
the game sure need more 'faces' ...as the current one aren't as appealing
the guy could put asian or other races as well (adding more variety to it) ...probably. kinda got bored after a while.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes