a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So with the new update I restarted the game. What actually triggers the sister to reveal her instagram hobby? Someone suggested do me raising her love this way in order to get her over a certain loce threshold, so is it suggestibility? Obedience? Sluttiness?
You have to raise sluttiness to 20 or more.

Oh-well got ninjaed.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Sooo... this update is about new strip system.
Can't remeber bothering about clothes at all.

Will he ever do something new about generic/main characters???
Whole game now is about 1 paper-doll with many faces, exept steph and cuz to some point.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
I guess you didn't read my answer to this question in the mod thread? That's okay, I'll quote it here
My apologies :( I did not get a notification that it got a reply, hence why I posted it here. I appreciate you answering it twice ^-^ and i did not even take into account that dislikes/hates could be affecting it. ill look into that. Just found it weird that after the serums wore off the base sluttiness was lower than before. Thought it might be a glitch with serum values effecting characters base values. hmmmmm still wish there was a serum that permanently raised base sluttiness other than the self replicating serum effect...

Reactions: dalzomo

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Is there any prerequisite to adding the orgasm trigger while they're in trance?

While there's certainly been issues using the trigger before I can't remember ever having difficulties adding it but now, in v0.45.1, I can't create such a trigger on the mother (could add one to the sister without issues though).

Wondering if it's a bug or maybe something else that's required that I either just never noticed before or maybe was added in this version?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Is there any prerequisite to adding the orgasm trigger while they're in trance?

While there's certainly been issues using the trigger before I can't remember ever having difficulties adding it but now, in v0.45.1, I can't create such a trigger on the mother (could add one to the sister without issues though).

Wondering if it's a bug or maybe something else that's required that I either just never noticed before or maybe was added in this version?
Code says over 50% arousal and 50 suggestibility and doesn't look changed from last version

Reactions: AnotherMike

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Code says over 50% arousal and 50 suggestibility and doesn't look changed from last version
Thanks! That explains it, hadn't researched the 50 suggestibility drug yet, the reason I succeeded with the sister was because I had used Noras experimental serum on her.

Reactions: dalzomo

Wokeash

Mar 11, 2017
Does anyone know which variable controls if you can train a person in the Special Actions tab? It says "Trained too recently." and I'd like to know if you can make it available without skipping time?

I tried searching with commands and with a save editor but I can't seem to find it.

Valaethorn

Feb 10, 2019
Huh, I thought arousal dropping to 0 if the girl does not cum was a new feature. Like she's to pissed to still be horny.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Does anyone know which variable controls if you can train a person in the Special Actions tab? It says "Trained too recently." and I'd like to know if you can make it available without skipping time?

I tried searching with commands and with a save editor but I can't seem to find it.
The check for training is in the trance_role file. the check is
if not the_person.event_triggers_dict.get("trance_training_available", True)
^This will trigger the "you have trained too recently" message. I have no idea about your level of knowhow, but this should get you close. Do take note of the not in the above expression, it is probably important.

Reactions: Wokeash

Wokeash

Mar 11, 2017
The check for training is in the trance_role file. the check is
if not the_person.event_triggers_dict.get("trance_training_available", True)
^This will trigger the "you have trained too recently" message. I have no idea about your level of knowhow, but this should get you close. Do take note of the not in the above expression, it is probably important.
Thanks

bulgara

Jan 13, 2020
In the same regards to what smkey21 said, I couldn't be bothered with not being able to spam training and got very tired of the SHIFT O and command line change so I tweaked one of these files where it sets the value to false and forced it true there but can't remember which:

role_trance.rpy line 4: the_person.event_triggers_dict["trance_training_available"] = True
girl_training_ui.rpy line 5: $ the_person.event_triggers_dict["trance_training_available"] = True

Probably the 2nd one.

Wokeash

Mar 11, 2017
In the same regards to what smkey21 said, I couldn't be bothered with not being able to spam training and got very tired of the SHIFT O and command line change so I tweaked one of these files where it sets the value to false and forced it true there but can't remember which:

role_trance.rpy line 4: the_person.event_triggers_dict["trance_training_available"] = True
girl_training_ui.rpy line 5: $ the_person.event_triggers_dict["trance_training_available"] = True

Probably the 2nd one.
I just changed the part starting at line 21 in role_trance.rpy to this:

Code:
def trance_train_requirement(the_person):
        if not the_person.event_triggers_dict.get("trance_training_available", True):
            # return "Trained too recently."
            return True
        else:
            return True
which just made the game let me do the training in both cases lol

Reactions: bulgara

Wokeash

Mar 11, 2017
anyone know console commands for adding fetishes?
Take a look at this comment, specifically the part named "How to change traits (opinions - a few ones in v0.23.0)".
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-45-1-vren.7260/page-108#post-2356034
As far as I remember fetishes are called sexy_opinions in the game's code. I didn't use these commands though so it might be outdated.

If it didn't do the job you can try removing the Trance Training cooldown with one of the solutions listed just above your comment. Then if you have enough free_clarity you can introduce any opinions (both normal and a fetishes) or just strengthen/weaken them via the training.

Mar 6, 2021
Take a look at this comment, specifically the part named "How to change traits (opinions - a few ones in v0.23.0)".
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-45-1-vren.7260/page-108#post-2356034
As far as I remember fetishes are called sexy_opinions in the game's code. I didn't use these commands though so it might be outdated.

If it didn't do the job you can try removing the Trance Training cooldown with one of the solutions listed just above your comment. Then if you have enough free_clarity you can introduce any opinions (both normal and a fetishes) or just strengthen/weaken them via the training.
Thanks a bunch :D

Reactions: Wokeash

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
So just replayed the game again. I realized something there isn't really any challenge to the game.
Once the company is solvent its pretty much just a grind session to get the girls raised up.
research suggest. make first serum. Have her help you get to level 2. Don't bother with high dose.
Research "off label" and improved serum for 2 slots. Also research basic medical. Make a serum with Basic med, off label using 2 slot serum. That will get you a $140 each.
Hire supply,production. Run two batches with your help in production. Then hire sales and hr. Hire them in the order listed.
Save at the $50 question reload if you don't see any good ones to hire.
Buy batch improvement by one it cost $500. It will ensure you stay solvent.

At this point you are making more money than you are spending but you can improve that a lot quick after this.

At this point research the next "clinical" and research the additional slot for your serum; get it down to 50.
Then create "off label" with medical and clinical using the 2 slot and added slot serum. That will net you around $320 each.

At this point I also had 4000+ clarity.

Spend 500 so you can hire 2 more employees.
Hire another supply and production.

As far as the girls and getting clarity. Use Jennifer at work as soon as she comes in. Then hit up mom and sister at home.
When your aunt moves in. By this point sis will be capping out a bit so mess with her with the cousin around.
Grope her until cousin is about 25+ then finger. You should be able to have them both around or over 40 before they finally move into the new apartment.
During this period the only thing to do with the aunt is help move. You can raise her up easily later.
Use the phone. reply to sis on instapic. sexual
Go around each start of the day tell girls how good they are doing.

From this point on there isn't really any challenge.
You can progress at whatever speed you want. You can choose to focus more on raising girls up or moving business along and advancing research.
If you advance the research first it will make the raising girls easier.
In truth it is just grinding at this point to get more.

In truth it was faster this time getting solvent. I simply chose to put two points in char and two in intelligence and 4 in research and the rest in sex focus on foreplay because that is what you will use most of early on.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes