dreindul95

Aug 20, 2017
Heyas

First, i dont know if this is for the original game only or mods, but my suggestions will be for either

So here are a few suggestions, mainly about the interface (i've been playing each version since 21, using the mod mainly for the improved interface).

Would be nice to be able to filter the messages, like we dont need to get spam from the daily dosages, keep the infos when you give a dose to a girl actively, but cut the spam

When in skip mode to avoid the long click click click from doing repepetitive tasks like research, buying supplies, production, etc it would be nice to add the option to stop skipping when an event pops. Can even have an advanced version where you chose what type of event will stop skipping (like i dont care much about social events, new boyfriend, fiance, wedding, but might want to read others)

Maybe add the option to chose text colors, i have bad sight and just cant read some colors (mainly light grey or dark blue)

That one for modded only i guess : its nice to have the "event" notice on the map, but would be nice to have a mark (like a red dot in screen corner) to just signal there is an event currently available without having to check the map each turn.

Also for modded : in the Staff screen the number for each departements are usefull, but the Production doesnt take into account the improved line options (+10/+20%). Woulkd also be nice to get the Punishable icon (the red cuffs) in that list.

A small bug in the last 2 or 3 versions, in the recruitement screen the number for supply efficiency is wrong (can get 74 for a girl with stats / skill under 3, obviously a mistake in the calcul)

Would be usefull to be able to check main stats (happines, slutiness, love, obedience) of girls outside of employees wiout having to go and check each one (maybe on the phone or another screen similar to the staff one)

You might want to drop the peronnal inventory / production stockpile distinction, since it takes no time to go to production, get some and then come back to whatever you where doing, its just boring and useless at it is.

Maybe move the "mark serum to be sold" button to marketing so there are less buttons in supply and more in there. And Maybe move the whole HR department to the Lobby (with the organise business, hire, manage uniform, manage daily dosage buttons)

BTW, the tooltip for the "Talk to employees" button is totaly unclear and I still havent figured what it does exactly.

What else ...

I agree with Diconica, the game is way too easy, and currently there is no Goal, takes about 10 days to get financialy sound, then you grind the girls into sluts. I still do it again and again, but would be nice to have some other goal.

About the investor event, it seems pretty useless, by the time you get it you're making 50K / day easy, so why would you want to give 1% of that for a 5K investment. It needs to come earlier and/or have more things attached to it.

Some prereqs for events shouldnt be based on Slutiness that much : for instance to get into business with the sex shop owner, and get her to help on the Gentleman club, Love (or more acurately friendship / trust) shold be the main prereq.

A few more skirst, dresses, pants would be welcome.

I discovered a way to "create" some new clothes, by making the secondary color fully transparent, but cant get the main color transparent and secondary not, thats too bad, would allow some options with little work on your part (as i guess new clothes require some work to adapt with each position).

In conclusion, great work, keep going :)

Last edited:

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
I'm blocked with the mother comp password, some bug prevents from giving up and game reask password forever, but I don't know it, what is it ??

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
BTW, the tooltip for the "Talk to employees" button is totaly unclear and I still havent figured what it does exactly.

1. Talk to employees is basically an outdated (but still useful) cheat. It was added by a random modder in order to compliment/insult work everyday when doing so skipped time. Making you only be able to do 3 a day. The cheat allowed you to do everyone at once.

it compliments if the girl has less than 30 love and something happiness. If it has more it will insult, granting a decrease in love but boost in obedience.

2. Clothing is incredibly time consuming to make in this stage of the game. Unless the developer can figure out a way to make the process easier, there will likely not be any modders who bother to try, even the dev himself doesn't really wanna deal with it atm.

I'm blocked with the mother comp password, some bug prevents from giving up and game reask password forever, but I don't know it, what is it ??
A bit confused by your question. Are you asking if theres an event which should tell you but you think its bugged and haven't received it?

If so, I don't think there is any such event. The password is just the first name of the MC. So if your name is John Smith, the password is John.

Also, not really any content for it yet anyway.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Search function at the top right of the screen is your friend, this has been asked many, many times.
Just type in password and you will get your answer.

dpad

Dec 29, 2016
Dumb question: I have a 0.44 save, do I need to start a new game or is the old save compatible? I ask because even if you Console Command yourself a bunch of cash and Clarity, it takes forever to research stuff and get to the good stuff.

Mar 6, 2021
Take a look at this comment, specifically the part named "How to change traits (opinions - a few ones in v0.23.0)".
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-45-1-vren.7260/page-108#post-2356034
As far as I remember fetishes are called sexy_opinions in the game's code. I didn't use these commands though so it might be outdated.

If it didn't do the job you can try removing the Trance Training cooldown with one of the solutions listed just above your comment. Then if you have enough free_clarity you can introduce any opinions (both normal and a fetishes) or just strengthen/weaken them via the training.
i think i should have specified there is a part with Mom in the Kitchen that states she needs the Exhibitionist Fetish to do and i cant seem to get it for the life of me

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
I wonder if there will be NTR content ever in this... eg, Mom and her co-workers, Sis with her other students, Cousin with the clients at the stirppers, more with the women your having affairs with and so on.... What does everyone think about that being added? or how about the women your with become your prostitutes' and you make a commission as their pimp lol

• Angry
Reactions: AmazonessKing

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
i think i should have specified there is a part with Mom in the Kitchen that states she needs the Exhibitionist Fetish to do and i cant seem to get it for the life of me
That's mod content
Dumb question: I have a 0.44 save, do I need to start a new game or is the old save compatible? I ask because even if you Console Command yourself a bunch of cash and Clarity, it takes forever to research stuff and get to the good stuff.
Old saves are nearly never compatible. Vren changes a lot of back-end stuff every version experimenting with new content and mechanics
Heyas

First, i dont know if this is for the original game only or mods, but my suggestions will be for either

So here are a few suggestions, mainly about the interface (i've been playing each version since 21, using the mod mainly for the improved interface).

Would be nice to be able to filter the messages, like we dont need to get spam from the daily dosages, keep the infos when you give a dose to a girl actively, but cut the spam

When in skip mode to avoid the long click click click from doing repepetitive tasks like research, buying supplies, production, etc it would be nice to add the option to stop skipping when an event pops. Can even have an advanced version where you chose what type of event will stop skipping (like i dont care much about social events, new boyfriend, fiance, wedding, but might want to read others)

Maybe add the option to chose text colors, i have bad sight and just cant read some colors (mainly light grey or dark blue)

That one for modded only i guess : its nice to have the "event" notice on the map, but would be nice to have a mark (like a red dot in screen corner) to just signal there is an event currently available without having to check the map each turn.

Also for modded : in the Staff screen the number for each departements are usefull, but the Production doesnt take into account the improved line options (+10/+20%). Woulkd also be nice to get the Punishable icon (the red cuffs) in that list.

A small bug in the last 2 or 3 versions, in the recruitement screen the number for supply efficiency is wrong (can get 74 for a girl with stats / skill under 3, obviously a mistake in the calcul)

Would be usefull to be able to check main stats (happines, slutiness, love, obedience) of girls outside of employees wiout having to go and check each one (maybe on the phone or another screen similar to the staff one)

You might want to drop the peronnal inventory / production stockpile distinction, since it takes no time to go to production, get some and then come back to whatever you where doing, its just boring and useless at it is.

Maybe move the "mark serum to be sold" button to marketing so there are less buttons in supply and more in there. And Maybe move the whole HR department to the Lobby (with the organise business, hire, manage uniform, manage daily dosage buttons)

What else ...

I agree with Diconica, the game is way too easy, and currently there is no Goal, takes about 10 days to get financialy sound, then you grind the girls into sluts. I still do it again and again, but would be nice to have some other goal.

About the investor event, it seems pretty useless, by the time you get it you're making 50K / day easy, so why would you want to give 1% of that for a 5K investment. It needs to come earlier and/or have more things attached to it.

Some prereqs for events shouldnt be based on Slutiness that much : for instance to get into business with the sex shop owner, and get her to help on the Gentleman club, Love (or more acurately friendship / trust) shold be the main prereq.

I discovered a way to "create" some new clothes, by making the secondary color fully transparent, but cant get the main color transparent and secondary not, thats too bad, would allow some options with little work on your part (as i guess new clothes require some work to adapt with each position).

In conclusion, great work, keep going :)
Nearly all of your feedback is for mod content. You'd be better off posting it in that thread for discussion

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I wonder if there will be NTR content ever in this... eg, Mom and her co-workers, Sis with her other students, Cousin with the clients at the stirppers, more with the women your having affairs with and so on.... What does everyone think about that being added? or how about the women your with become your prostitutes' and you make a commission as their pimp lol
Mom w/ boss and co-workers and clients seems likely based on how that path can already progress combined with notes in the code, but I haven't seen any hint of any others except the precedent in Lab Rats 1

Wokeash

Mar 11, 2017
TL;DR XD
Use sexy_opinions_list to see all available fetishes -> Use the_person.sexy_opinions["sexy_opinion"] = [2, True] to max someone's opinion on a fetish.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so I don't know which one is the exhibitionist fetish is but you can find all the fetishes available by typing sexy_opinions_list in the console.

Once you choose which one you want someone to have the best opinion on you can use this command: the_person.sexy_opinions["sexy_opinion"] = [2, True]
The command changes one fetish instead of changing the entire list of fetishes of the_person. If you want to give someone a normal opinion you'll have to use a the_person.opinions["opinion"] = [2, True] command.

I tested it on a "not wearing underwear" fetish and it worked. The command I used was the_person.sexy_opinions["not wearing underwear"] = [2, True]
It made the test subject have the best opinion on not wearing underwear.

Last edited:

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Search function at the top right of the screen is your friend, this has been asked many, many times.
Just type in password and you will get your answer.
Ok got it thx ! Tho the inability to get out of the loop is a bug anyway

And now I'm unstuck but can't figure how this serum sh#t is working, I mean what should I research, what are the serum effects, how to make money ?? UI is super confusing, I manage to seduce girls and gain money with Insta, but nothing with this f***g company...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok got it thx ! Tho the inability to get out of the loop is a bug anyway

And now I'm unstuck but can't figure how this serum sh#t is working, I mean what should I research, what are the serum effects, how to make money ?? UI is super confusing, I manage to seduce girls and gain money with Insta, but nothing with this f***g company...
The beginning tutorial should have given you most of the info needed to make product.
Research what you want, create the serum and research it then move to production and produce it chosen the arrow to set it to 0 so all will be sent to marketing to sell.
Until you start making money daily you and Steph should be all you need.
While Steph research what you choose you need to go set the amount of supplies you want to keep on hand, for me I set it to 20k.
Order up about 1500 in supplies while keeping an eye on Steph and researching.

Ok I listed what I do but you may need to research #1 and make the serum with only it for now so you can start to bring in money. start.jpg Lab_Rats_2 2021-10-11 11-22-41-85.jpg

Set the research for Steph then go order the supplies then help steph with research till you get the product ready for production.

Set auto-sell to 0 Lab_Rats_2 2021-10-11 11-24-38-17.jpg and produce the product for 2-3 days if you have the money to keep paying Steph then go to marketing and sell until you run out of product to sell.

If starting from the start you can hold off from selling till Sunday then sell all you made and if time is left over go produce more.
Once you research a effect there is a % chance of side effects and if it to high for you then keep researching that effect and the % will go down. Lab_Rats_2 2021-10-11 11-17-13-39.jpg

By now you should see how much money you are bringing in and should be able to hire 2 more NPC's, 1 for supply and 1 for production with you selling when you think you need to, other wise help where you think your help is needed most.
The more effects you can get into a serum the more you can sell it for.
Every day after the first week go downtown till you find an old friend then work on her till you can hire her for marketing and you will now be set for hiring more NPC's so you can make more money per time shift.

If you plan to go all the way to 38 employee's then you will need about 3 HR, 2 Marketing an about even in supply and production, just keep and eye on how much supply you bring in to how much is used for the time chunk and if it a little to the positive then you great.
Depends on how fast you want research to go determines how many you get for researching.
I always hire NPC's with 7's in 2 or more area's so I can move them if needed, like from researching to production or supply when you get the serums you want to sell and use on NPC's then just have Steph in researching anything left so you have at least 1 girl you can go have sex with without upsetting other NPC's.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hephannon

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Are there any new traits that you can get from the questionnaire research?
A whole bunch of them, breeder, 70 Sug and many more.
That's where you get what some players call T4 serums.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Hey friends, I missed the update where Jennifer and Lily got some extra content. I'm trying to make Jennifer my girlfriend and notice that one of the second requirement options is "Jennifer/mom is not working". I'm interested in making this happen. Is there a resource with how to do that or could someone let me know?

Also, does anyone happen to know the requirements for Rebecca to reach out to you about Gabby stripping? I have Gabby at 20 slut and 25ish love and rebecca around 40 slut. I always thought it was a Gabby love threshold but now Im not sure. I'm up to surveys with Nora and havent gotten the third research unlock yet.

I did try a thread search briefly and didn't find anything quite conclusive so thanks in advance

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey friends, I missed the update where Jennifer and Lily got some extra content. I'm trying to make Jennifer my girlfriend and notice that one of the second requirement options is "Jennifer/mom is not working". I'm interested in making this happen. Is there a resource with how to do that or could someone let me know?

Also, does anyone happen to know the requirements for Rebecca to reach out to you about Gabby stripping? I have Gabby at 20 slut and 25ish love and rebecca around 40 slut. I always thought it was a Gabby love threshold but now Im not sure. I'm up to surveys with Nora and havent gotten the third research unlock yet.

I did try a thread search briefly and didn't find anything quite conclusive so thanks in advance
I to would like to know how to get the mother to stop working.

Rebecca will ask you for help just keep visiting her after she gets in her apartment.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Tried searching for it but didn't find anything helpful.
What exactly counts as "a turn"
is it time of day shift?

Reactions: eldoen
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes