shooter682

Feb 28, 2019
I have been playing this game for the last two weeks or so and I have to say, while it is fun, I don't really see much difference than what it was 3 years ago. The faces and clothing options seem to be the same and the story is there, but it's not like there is a lot of it. The game is about the mechanics and the grind. Okay. The mechanics work, the grind is there, but I don't really see the longterm vision.

The entire business aspect is rather underwhelming. There is no point to it. There is no curve as well. The first weeks are about developing one serum and not going bankrupt and then all of sudden comes a point where you rake in money. At that point everything is about developing serums for the sheer fun of it and the business only acts as a place to start the conversations. The same interactions every day. With different girls. The mechanics are there and they work, but they are a bit flawed. You end up save scumming or using the going-back function a lot. Then again, if everybody does that, can you say that the mechanics work?

The mall and other shops are completely pointless. Only the clothing shop is part of a mini-scene.

Again, I like the game. It is fun. However, the fun is the grind. Apart from that there isn't really anything else. One thing is for certain, it is a very diffferent game than Lab Rats 1.
the_person.fertility_percent +=99

the_person.bc_chance =0

the_person.preg_chance =100

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Nora needs her own guide for her research >.< im so confused on which trait im supposed to find for her research ughhh

Reactions: Ssato243

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Nora needs her own guide for her research >.< im so confused on which trait im supposed to find for her research ughhh
Maybe its just in the mod(only way I've ever played it)... but if you are talking with Nora there is a ? down in the lower left of the screen that if you hover your mouse over it will display all the various 'quests' there is to do with her.

Reactions: shane420

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Maybe its just in the mod(only way I've ever played it)... but if you are talking with Nora there is a ? down in the lower left of the screen that if you hover your mouse over it will display all the various 'quests' there is to do with her.
<3 thank you! youre a rockstar!

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
I'm kind of stuck and it feels like my game is bugged. I can't advance my research. I talk to Stephanie and she says she needs a serum that raises suggestibility. I've tried to give her both a basic suggestion and basic concentration serum, since those raise suggestibility, but she keeps saying she needs a serum that raises suggestibility. I've also mastered them several levels so they're not too low. Any suggestions?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm kind of stuck and it feels like my game is bugged. I can't advance my research. I talk to Stephanie and she says she needs a serum that raises suggestibility. I've tried to give her both a basic suggestion and basic concentration serum, since those raise suggestibility, but she keeps saying she needs a serum that raises suggestibility. I've also mastered them several levels so they're not too low. Any suggestions?
You need one in your inventory then talk to Steph, don't just give her one you must talk to her with one in your inventory.
Now if you have done this then your game is bugged out on you.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
You need one in your inventory then talk to Steph, don't just give her one you must talk to her with one in your inventory.
Now if you have done this then your game is bugged out on you.
To clarify, make sure Steph has no suggestibility drug active when you start the conversation. Don't give it to her until prompted

Reactions: Draculesti

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
haha i downloaded v0.44 2 days ago and now we have v0.45. I am so grateful, love the game. Will definitely check out Lab Rats 1 after playing this.

notRajesh

Nov 1, 2017
The navigation in the game feels to clunky. Is there a way to improve it. I dont have ssd but have a good processor (i7).

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
The android version seem broken or something because I can't play on 4 GB ram variant phone ? Its install successfully but when play it can't pass renpy logo ? Any solution if there ?

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
Is there any more content to Lily's instagram story and the family poker night? I can't get anything but naked dances from poker night and the instagram repeats the get friendlier interaction. Or do I need to get Sis to get bigger tits? It says I could convince mother, but how exactly? Moms obedience ist near 300, love 100 and sluttiness 78.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Is there any more content to Lily's instagram story and the family poker night? I can't get anything but naked dances from poker night and the instagram repeats the get friendlier interaction. Or do I need to get Sis to get bigger tits? It says I could convince mother, but how exactly? Moms obedience ist near 300, love 100 and sluttiness 78.
Not yet, but possibly Soon™

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
The new word animations are kinda cool, but mostly funny how only some nouns are animated but never any adjectives... but game finally has the illusion of depth. Still, would be interesting for strip routines to have multiple images between some stages to add appearance of movement. Not just mirroring the model. What, Blender too tedious?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes