shane420

Jul 6, 2018
As a giant fan of LR1, and following this project since launch, I 100% agree with you.

I'm crossing my fingers that at some point, Vren becomes happy with the underlying system of the game. Because really, he's just been learning code management and game dev skills for the past few years. I'm a professional programmer and I've watched him make all the common mistakes, but then grow from them. And yeah, the actual game "engine" is in a way better place now than it was.

However, there's a trap any developer can run into. The idea of making the "perfect" project. I think Vren's trying to make his perfect smut game, capable of procedurally generating tons of scenarios or variety. Or at least, he was. But there's such a thing as good enough.

All the systems he has in place are functional. They work, more or less. How many more features is he planning to add? I don't know. But since he started LR2, I've just been waiting and waiting for him to pronounce his current system as "good enough" and start in on the content. The real content. I'm talking about 1000's of words and scenes, prewritten characters and scenarios. That's what LR1 was all about and it was a 10/10 mind control corrupting experience.

LR2 right now is an empty vessel. An impressive empty vessel, to be sure, and we keep seeing more and more additions to it, so that's cool. But it won't start being anything but a glorified (if hot) tech demo until Vren starts producing the actual content to fill it. Like give me a fully functional Gabrielle arc. Bitchy goth cousin getting tamed, that's something I can get behind.

Anyway, I think he'd be well served by taking a step back and setting some actual concrete goals. "By next year I want to have X, Y, and Z complete." It's just a lot of freeform development, which yeah, can lead nice places, but if you want me to actually follow your work, you've got to get more going on.

Thankfully, the last few months have seen a marked jump in how much the features he's adding actually impact gameplay. Maybe this marks the point where we start transitioning from pointless things like different fonts for different characters to actual scenarios and story arcs.
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

I like this game, it has so much potential to become the best game on this site but the dev seems so focused on perfecting the fundamentals that its killing the excitement for the game like I check back every few months to play cuz I know that overall gameplay is going to be pretty consistent with the same material just different mechanics. Im hoping the dev will finally focus on expanding stories and actually gameplay soon (and...gasp maybe even add more animations) like I get it, mechanics will make or break a game but you lose peoples interest in the game if that is all you focus on and there is nothing new and exciting to draw your audience in. This is one of the few games that actual has my particular fetish in it. Not many games have Hucow content that is well done and the cherry on top fetish that is Body Expansion/transformation. My only thing is I would like to see more BDSM content with outfits and animations (cough petplay cough), but beggars cant be choosers. Like i said this game could reach greatness of epic proportions if the dev could spend a little less time on mechanics and a little more time of content/storylines

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
one of my girls appears to be advancing backward in their pregnancy. Currently at day -56. Could anyone share the console command to fix this?
I'm also getting negative pregnancies (-183 to -201 and -132 to -150 days, what what!), I had actually assumed that there was just a bug in the display but game code counts up to 0 from a negative instead of from 1 to some higher number. Clearly, this is not the case, since I just loaded an older save and saw that it is definitely counting down, not up. Weird... but I haven't attempted to give any pregnant characters a preg acceleration serum, so that still might "fix" the issue later. If not, I'm sure that particular variable can be fixed in console.

But this was definitely a cheese run to just check new content, so I used the Renpy back function and console, entirely understandable if one or both broke something.

Also, I think that the Cousin phone function is broken, since giving Cousin the social media slut trait doesn't seem to trigger adding social media accounts unless I guess she gives you her phone number, but she can't/won't ever give you her phone #... bug, I guess? Or maybe because cousin is already stripping, but that seems odd to exclude a single character from entire game social media system.

As for suggestions, having a "cam site" function acting as a bridge between the OnlyFanatics part of the game and the strip club part that the player will clearly eventually buy/run would be cool. Give those company employees a second income stream, since they always seem to end up getting underpaid... and an excuse to use stripping system outside of getting lucky or club location! Also, it might finally give Vren an excuse to add a personal office and secretary position in game (or a more complicated system for moving between a few building "sizes," but that seems kind of an unnecessary additional system). Just seems weird that there is no CEO office or secretary position, but that seems like a later thing to add (adding home and office computer buttons would access "cam site" system, different options depending upon time of day and employee location, etc.).

Finally, this run through is interesting because now that I actually bothered to get to the end-game, I have like 600K in game even after buying all business policies and basically nothing to spend $$ on anymore... when will the already existing business policy system be start to be "regulated" in late game by an in-game political system in which you have to donate big $$$$$, bribe male politicians with serums, AND use serums on female politicians during lobbying events (or also on males, seems kinda odd that game doesn't have any serum traits for men yet. What dude wouldn't pay for a dick size increasing serum, so many ridiculous ads already in real life for this)? Prolly after version .5, I guess...

Edit: Drafting Error

Last edited:

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
As for suggestions, having a "cam site" function acting as a bridge between the OnlyFanatics part of the game and the strip club part that the player will clearly eventually buy/run would be cool.
While I understand where you are coming from, I don't even know why we have social media accounts in the first place, let alone three of them. I used them like once to see what they'd do and never touched them again. There is no upside to it, when I could simply just talk to the girl and have my way with her.

Personally I think that there are a few things missing from the frisky interactions part of the game, considering that it uses quite a lot of different positions and stuff. I wonder, if more will be added at some point.

Reactions: QuickBob

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
help! I press SHIFT+O and nothing happened?Does any one know why?
I think this is one of the most answered Question in this Forum.

You activate the console with
SHIFT+O and close it with ESC.
but before you can do this you must enable the console. You find the setting it in your gamedirectory in \renpy\common\ in the file 00console.rpy
there is an entry
config.console = False
this you change in
config.console = True

Reactions: SlayerEternal

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
While I understand where you are coming from, I don't even know why we have social media accounts in the first place, let alone three of them. I used them like once to see what they'd do and never touched them again. There is no upside to it, when I could simply just talk to the girl and have my way with her.

Personally I think that there are a few things missing from the frisky interactions part of the game, considering that it uses quite a lot of different positions and stuff. I wonder, if more will be added at some point.
Social Media just randomly reuses pose images, throws some random choice of dialogue out of a list of like 3, maybe 4. This isn't text generated by a neural net, it's pre-written. Get like 12 Social Media accounts in game and it's super obvious only like 5 choices tops when stuff repeats. Programming 101: Reuse shit. Sort of interesting how the Rogue-Like (https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v0-995c-oni.14/) game implements dancing compared to this game. One uses geometric translation, one uses warping. Some day one will do both. But posing in blender is a bitch, I'm assuming Vren doesn't want to waste a few days making some new intermediate poses and interpolate them for a crude animation. For one pose. To another pose. Then repeat for all poses n-1. Loop bitch. Warping existing blender model easier to code. Also, verisimilitude. Take your pick.

Reactions: Darkaura

qwartzy

Jun 3, 2017
If you are as...irked...by the kinetic text moving as me...
Go to \game\major_game_classes\character_related and edit Person.rpy line 325 to
Code:
                effect_strength = str(0) #str(int(6*(self.arousal/self.max_arousal)) + 2) #If an effect triggers this scales the effect with arousal.
If you want to never see text effects again replace the text it looks for below that to gibberish, i/e flattened_word == "cum" to flattened_word == "34rt43r5" etc.
This is an easy fix without me bothering to find what calls this and removing this entirely.

LVJC1987

May 17, 2017
I think this is one of the most answered Question in this Forum.

You activate the console with
SHIFT+O and close it with ESC.
but before you can do this you must enable the console. You find the setting it in your gamedirectory in \renpy\common\ in the file 00console.rpy
there is an entry
config.console = False
this you change in
config.console = True
THANKS A LOT

ecdw

May 9, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough for this? I like the management parts, but I've played it like 5 times since it started so at this point I'm bored of just the random sex stuff. I wanna see the narrative events, but I don't know how to trigger them and I don't feel like playing the game for hours just to find them.

Apr 21, 2018
Does anyone have a walkthrough for this? I like the management parts, but I've played it like 5 times since it started so at this point I'm bored of just the random sex stuff. I wanna see the narrative events, but I don't know how to trigger them and I don't feel like playing the game for hours just to find them.
Narrtive events are limited atm; you have the mom promotion story line (incomplete), sister insta storyline (incomplete), aunt & storyline (basic) and cousin blackmail storyline (incomplete). Characters from LR1 like Alexia, nora and stepanie are currently tied to your business/research events. The family member events are all dependent on their sluttiness/obedience values, if the conditions for an event is met (sometimes also tied to in-game days), it'll be queue and triggered at the first available opportunity.

ecdw

May 9, 2017
Narrtive events are limited atm; you have the mom promotion story line (incomplete), sister insta storyline (incomplete), aunt & storyline (basic) and cousin blackmail storyline (incomplete). Characters from LR1 like Alexia, nora and stepanie are currently tied to your business/research events. The family member events are all dependent on their sluttiness/obedience values, if the conditions for an event is met (sometimes also tied to in-game days), it'll be queue and triggered at the first available opportunity.
Right, I know they're imcomplete and that's fine, I just don't know the conditions to meet so I haven't been able to trigger some of them. Are you saying I should just increase everyone's sluttiness/obedience and the events will naturally occur?

Apr 21, 2018
Right, I know they're imcomplete and that's fine, I just don't know the conditions to meet so I haven't been able to trigger some of them. Are you saying I should just increase everyone's sluttiness/obedience and the events will naturally occur?
Don't have the game installed atm so I can't check the scripts, but the mom promotion story simply requires her to be at one full (yellow) heart, and you need to talk to her, possibily on a monday, due narrative reasons. The sister insta plot requires her to be at or somewhere above one full heart also, and you need to walk in to her bedroom while she's awake and inside (so basically early morning or evening).

The aunt & cousin plot requires that they have moved out of your home, after which event will trigger based on sluttiness values and the current week value. The cousin plot, at one point, will require you to find her in the gentleman's club at night. Aunt is similar, but atm only a couple evening visit events after they had moved out.

I don't believe either Stephanie or Nora has a non-business related questline. I recall in the code there's a plotline regrading Alexia after you hire her and not having purchased the company model policy, though I've never seen it trigger.

Emily and her mom's plot so far is only the home schooling plotline, and supposedly it will progress to her finishing school so you can hire her. Since it depends on the grade I suppose you can skip all that other sluttiness-increasing stuff and still "finish" her story line, thought I've never tried to do so.

Currently, there's a point at one of the end-point of mom's promotion plot where you get introduced to a new character, but that's so far as it goes atm.

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
Emily and her mom's plot so far is only the home schooling plotline, and supposedly it will progress to her finishing school so you can hire her. Since it depends on the grade I suppose you can skip all that other sluttiness-increasing stuff and still "finish" her story line, thought I've never tried to do so.
You can and I did. She isn't very good though. At that point it doesn't really matter, since you can put her in HR and she'll be fine.

There is also family poker night, which only requires aunt and cousin to move out. There is a business investment oportunity, where you can assign one of your girls to show a rich guy the facilites and depending on her sluttiness, love and obedience, she can seduce him. He'll offer you like 5.000 for 1% of future profit, which is a bad deal. Never got stats to the point where a girl could seduce him. I guess, the offer will be better then.

I have said it before, the game needs some sort of journal that gives you hints what events are available and clues about what to do to get them.

Reactions: shane420

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
I have said it before, the game needs some sort of journal that gives you hints what events are available and clues about what to do to get them.
I agree there is content there but you never know it unless you stumble upon it which is a an actual disservice to the developer themselves, i guess they are really just going for replay-ablity but still you miss out on a lot of stuff.

Sokano

Aug 13, 2017
I'm glad this is a predominantly writing-heavy update, many more of those now please and I will definitely consider re-subbing.

The core system is decent and feels robust enough to move on, now the game just needs a whole bunch of new flavor by way of storyline, bespoke paths for characters and more text/ options in the sex menus. Some new character models wouldn't go amiss but I've grown accustomed to them now.

I know this game gets its fair amount of haters but Vren is an absolute trooper, by far the most reliable dev here in terms of sticking to a clear, frequent roll-out plan.

It would be amazing if Vren would officially adopt all the work the modders have been doing as it doesn't feel like the definitive version otherwise. Can't see that happening though, sadly.

lolman94

Jul 22, 2018
V0.45.1
All traits/research

All traits except the nora traits are already in the "list_of_traits" list.

So here is a list of all the nora traits as classes for the console.

These ones are quest related I believe

nora_suggest_up
nora_nightmares
nora_obedience_swing
nora_sluttiness_boost

These are the ones you probably are after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can add them to the list with "list_of_traits.append()"
example
Python:
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_hucow_trait)

An easy way to unlock every trait and get it to a really high mastery level just create a simple loop after you have added the nora traits to the "list_of_traits".

Python:
x = 0
while x < len(list_of_traits):
    list_of_traits[x].unlocked = True
    list_of_traits[x].researched = True
    list_of_traits[x].mastery_level = 9999999
    x += 1

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes