Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
So for those who have been seeing the game crash any time a sex scene starts up I have found the cause, atleast in my game, if the girl's happiness is to high it crashes the moment the sex menu tries to kick in.

the fix for this is to go to game\major_game_classes\character_related\person.rpy

and find
def change_happiness(self,amount, add_to_log = True):
self.happiness += amount*self.get_trance_multiplier()
if self.happiness < 0:
self.happiness = 0

add
if self.happiness > 9999:
self.happiness = 9999
below it

Reactions: Darkaura

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Vanilla doesnt have the debug features turned on.
Mod does - so either grab Unren and run it to enable the debug options in vanilla..
or downgrade to 44 (45 is not in scope of the mod yet) and play 44 with the mod.

https://f95zone.to/threads/mod-upda...-12-unren-bat-v-0-10-mod-by-gideon-v-1.92717/
Just drop a file called zzconsole.rpy into the game dir with this as its contents. Haven't had it fail to enable a dev console on me so far, though I'm sure it can happen.
Code:
init +1:
    python hide:
        config.developer = True

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
While I understand where you are coming from, I don't even know why we have social media accounts in the first place, let alone three of them. I used them like once to see what they'd do and never touched them again. There is no upside to it, when I could simply just talk to the girl and have my way with her.
Energy cost is the difference. In the early game having a way to gain Clarity points without expending Energy points is extremely useful, and the Social Media access gives you that. In the late game, you likely have several girls that have high enough Slut and Obedience scores to just command them, but before that, the phone access to social media posts is basically free Clarity points. Clarity points are always needed not just for research of serum traits and serums, but also for Persuasion if you want to give serums without waiting for a date opportunity, or random event.

Reactions: Crel

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
How does one get the phone for the sister? I got an error after that convo but I ignored it. Can't figure out where to go to get it. It's not at the electronic store that I've seen.

EDIT: Can't progress without this damn phone. :(

Last edited:

Keyz19

Oct 2, 2018
Can some Hero give me Compress version please, my daily limite download can't download this big, i've always waiting Compress tab to Open but seem never open to me, thanks in advance,

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
How does one get the phone for the sister? I got an error after that convo but I ignored it. Can't figure out where to go to get it. It's not at the electronic store that I've seen.

EDIT: Can't progress without this damn phone. :(
Appears there is a new electronic shop in game. Just got done going through the files looking at the changes myself.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Just read that taboo revisited. That's the exact opposite of what this game needs.
More grinding. No Thanks
What this game is something do beyond just getting the business going and building the girls up.
A larger goal or something to move on to. Fuck take over the town, the state the schools, the country.
Take over other companies.
Or maybe, an actual research system where you pick and chose your components and figure out what properties they actually create or enhance... Maybe send out research expeditions to look for rare plants and old tribal information. Raid other companies for information and technology...
But the last thing this game needs is more grinding. Ugh.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Imho, the game needs some end-game content instead of early/middle tweaks.

We have a good chalenge, when on start.
We have a good progression till tier 3/4 (thx Nora) serums
Aaaand we just fug and abuse our power not long after.
Feels like TES/Fallout (by "bethesda") games, where you can become a literal God millionaire. Funny, but booring.

Game needs some crysis in late like:
- Some system for late side-effects of serums (like memory loss, that can explain why we must do everything from scratch with mom/sis/alex/steph/nora)
Steph is the most valuble here, since we start our "great plan" with her as "subject-0"
- big money fights with lawyers or other "home-made" chemists, who did same serums or discovered and altered your formula and now in the same position as player
- fights with your own fresh employees, who were smart enough to steal and research your "daily" treat
- reputation system + it's loss, if our girls act like total sluts all the time (we already can sell mind-altering drugs as placebo. Maybe we can somehow change public opinions and regulations, right??)
- milita time-limited contracts for "perfect serums" with tech/policy upgrades as reward and harsh punishments as, well, punishment

Or something like that :/

Reactions: Matuasto

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Also, I think that the Cousin phone function is broken, since giving Cousin the social media slut trait doesn't seem to trigger adding social media accounts unless I guess she gives you her phone number, but she can't/won't ever give you her phone #... bug, I guess? Or maybe because cousin is already stripping, but that seems odd to exclude a single character from entire game social media system.
Actually, for whatever reason, game sometimes only triggers giving you a phone numbers AFTER going on a date with a character you don't have a phone number for. Weird. But definitely a bug somewhere, game magically gave me all of the cousin's missing social accounts after finally deciding I had fulfilled requirement of having cousin's phone # by going on a date... and game text proceeded as though I had the social media accounts the entire time. Although this was for version .45, unclear how new update may have changed this.

Unrelated, but the taboo breaker code addition with the newest update seems a tedious but necessary addition, if only purely for reasons of verisimilitude. But since there is already some image warping code in game, when do we get tattoos & piercings?

Edit: Saw this just after posting:
Game needs some crysis in late like:
- Some system for late side-effects of serums (like memory loss, that can explain why we must do everything from scratch with mom/sis/alex/steph/nora)
Steph is the most valuble here, since we start our "great plan" with her as "subject-0"
- big money fights with lawyers or other "home-made" chemists, who did same serums or discovered and altered your formula and now in the same position as player
- fights with your own fresh employees, who were smart enough to steal and research your "daily" treat
- reputation system + it's loss, if our girls act like total sluts all the time (we already can sell mind-altering drugs as placebo. Maybe we can somehow change public opinions and regulations, right??)
- milita time-limited contracts for "perfect serums" with tech/policy upgrades as reward and harsh punishments as, well, punishment

Or something like that :/
Agree that end-game needs some love now that most game systems are basically complete, blowing money on politics and lobbyists seems a good investment, if one will pardon the pun. Plus, gives Sales something else to do besides just sell stuff (although adding a nude employee display model would be a good mid-point in terms of coding/drafting dialogue).

Last edited:

DrXman

Apr 9, 2019
For Mid/End game content, you can have the FDA cracking down on your business as more potent serums are sold. Like when Coka Cola contained cocaine, well that was eventually nixed. So having another department that lobbies lawmakers to look the other way. Another department that limits the potency to keep the FDA interest low. Eventually you can blackmail the FDA chief that leads to using a mind control serum in the top positions in the FDA which allows the opportunity to sell serums with impunity.

Also, who is buying the serums? What are the sold serums being used for? If you sell mind control serums for example, women (and men) could be getting married to creeps. selling body altering serums affect trends, example, selling alot of bimbo serums result in more bimbo characters. Even some existing characters getting bimbo'd at the local salon who purchased your serums. If suggestibility is high on a NPC they are more likely to fall into the pressures of the trends.

Identify the likely use.
Suggestibility = Malicious(100)/Marital Aide(25), If already married, its an aid. spouse giving the serum will get corrupted moving to malicious. Malicious can be to get the girl you couldn't, or to make your boss chill or to get something with less effort. Malicious can open the doorway to tipping the world to a darker hue.
Pregnancy Length+ = Kink(100), Only thing I can see from this is kink. Kink would increase social trends to be more comfortable with kink and kinkier clothing options.
Preg Length- = Medical(100), Medical is the only think I can think of. More medical applicaitons could see a more favorable audience for selling your serums. Your products are more trusted.
Body modification = Social Trend (100). The higher the NPC's suggestibility, the more likely they drink the kool-aid
Mind Altering (like bimbo/slut/prude/etc.) = Social Trend (100) The higher the NPC's suggestibility, the more likely they drink the kool-aid

Just from throwing out these basic ideas, I can see a potential. But mid to late game, the grind needs to become less and new things need to be introduced. Using the same choice screen you have in company policies, you could use the new Lobby department to sell policies to politicians, leaders, Medical institutions, influencers to open up a new world.

Also you need a security position/department to protect your IP from theft, secure your building from malicious actors and even to take care of the occasional leak or obstruction. A personal security detail to protect from paparazzi or assassins. Also what about a legal department? You can't shoot all your problems away.

Last edited:
Reactions: JEJE2000
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes