WillAnderson

Feb 25, 2020
Just read that taboo revisited. That's the exact opposite of what this game needs.
More grinding. No Thanks
(...)
Vehemently disagree. Grinding is one thing, but corruption is no fun without resistance. Making your mom and sis submit to you is way more rewarding when they go "oh no, but we mustn't, it's not RIGHT" and then you make them want it too much to say no anyway.

What IS a problem is that currently, these systems are bugged as FUCK in my game, anyway. If it's not like that for everyone, that MAY be because I cheese the game drastically at this point and am sleeping with either or both before the aunt shows up, so it may be I'm sequence breaking stuff. Still needs sorting out though.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
What IS a problem is that currently, these systems are bugged as FUCK in my game, anyway. If it's not like that for everyone, that MAY be because I cheese the game drastically at this point and am sleeping with either or both before the aunt shows up, so it may be I'm sequence breaking stuff. Still needs sorting out though.
Yeah, well, that's what we get when some tryhard posts the test version. We mainly wait until the week of is over and Vren releases the .1 or so version freely

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I have a strange bug in 0.46.0: the serums produced do not show in the "Check Stock" screen, they go directly to marketing. They can be seen in the main office's "Mark serums to be sold" menu option, but my "Check Stock" page is empty, with only the "Production Inventory" header. Even the "Waiting to Ship" header is missing. If I transfer some serums from marketing to production inventory, they do show there, but the "Waiting to Ship" column is not shown.

Anybody seeing this too? 0.45.1 worked OK, and I don't see significant changes in the code around it.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
not that the public release is always bug free, and not crashing, but any reason why the non public release dropped ??

Feb 8, 2020
It's honestly a fucking meme at this point, constantly adding "New Features". For fucks sake, I swear we're two "updates" away from the dev announcing a real life physics simulator. "Added large hadron collider with particle collision testing to observe higgs-boson condensate, also coded the beginnings of a tokamak reactor to provide nuclear fusion energy for the city. Also reworked the serum testing to require fda regulation drug trials before approval and production." Seriously, knock it off. The game is unplayable in vanilla and the mod version is the only way people can actually play it. Either fix your shit and focus EXCLUSIVELY on advancing the story, or turn it over to the mod team in its entirety because at this point you're just making unnecessary work for them.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
not that the public release is always bug free, and not crashing, but any reason why the non public release dropped ??
just someone buying likes
It's honestly a fucking meme at this point, constantly adding "New Features". For fucks sake, I swear we're two "updates" away from the dev announcing a real life physics simulator. "Added large hadron collider with particle collision testing to observe higgs-boson condensate, also coded the beginnings of a tokamak reactor to provide nuclear fusion energy for the city. Also reworked the serum testing to require fda regulation drug trials before approval and production." Seriously, knock it off. The game is unplayable in vanilla and the mod version is the only way people can actually play it. Either fix your shit and focus EXCLUSIVELY on advancing the story, or turn it over to the mod team in its entirety because at this point you're just making unnecessary work for them.
lol, get a load of the entitlements on this guy

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Pretty much this. The original, while it had its issues (mainly with transparency and what the fuck was going on when you made choices), at least it was a game. What he seems to be doing now is the equivalent of trying to make an FPS game in an Excel spreadsheet. Ren'Py really isn't made for the complexities of a business simulation game. Sure you CAN do it, but you most definitely shouldn't. The man had one wonderful success and then just TOTALLY lost the plot. You'd think someone would bend his ear a bit and reign him back to Earth, but no such luck it seems.

PuppetSoul

Jun 3, 2018
"Hey hey people, Sseth here.

Do you like managing fantasy football teams?
Do you stare longingly at excel spreadsheets wondering what your half human, half microsoft offspring would look like?
Do you like autistic factory simulators?
Do you... have... autism?
Then you're going to LOVE this game. It's called Lab Rats 2, and it's brought to you by the people who made autism... and Lab Rats 1."

dg

Jul 1, 2017
I wish marriage could be added to the game. you could choose one to marry and she'd move in with you.

omocik

May 2, 2017
Phone Quest script from file
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

actually I think whole Taboo progression is bugged, because skipping Phone quest also gives error, same with vag sex

Last edited:

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Vehemently disagree. Grinding is one thing, but corruption is no fun without resistance. Making your mom and sis submit to you is way more rewarding when they go "oh no, but we mustn't, it's not RIGHT" and then you make them want it too much to say no anyway.

Resistance is one thing repetition is another.
Yes, people repeatedly resist stuff and have second thoughts.
This game already has enough walls:
Flirting works up to 25 love and 20 sluttiness
Once you get passed that aspect then you have all the barriers that exist for groping and all the sex positions and exposure.
It isn't just sluttiness that is a factor but love and obedience also play a role in if you succeed.

Looking at the code there is around 1800 limitation on what you can do base on sluttiness level alone.
There is a crap load of resistance in the standard game in other words.

Generally the only mods I play with are one's I created.
The first of which just makes the skills related to the stats. You can't be a genius at a skill without having the ability to do it.
It doesn't however give them any more extraordinary skills than without the mod.
The next mod is I made some things visible during hiring.
That's because the hiring process is pure shit. You tell people what you are hiring for in real life.
I made it so I could increment the amount of work placed in production by 5% vs 10% normal.
I removed the pre-made characters from my game. They all suck.
I removed certain aspects from the personality system that has zero to do with personality and jobs and left it to the randomization.
Then I fixed the appearance of body and breast sizes by changing them into weighted tables.

Outside of that the game plays like the stock game.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
How does one get the phone for the sister? I got an error after that convo but I ignored it. Can't figure out where to go to get it. It's not at the electronic store that I've seen.

EDIT: Can't progress without this damn phone. :(
Yes, it's bugged (action appended incorrectly and a missing return value).

Attached a zip, go to the below path in your game dir, rename your role_sister_taboo_quests.rpy to role_sister_taboo_quests.BACKUP and extract file in the zip to there. Then load a save from before you get phone blocked.

game\game_roles\role_sister\role_sister_taboo_quests.rpy

Fix was:

Line 31, last line here add True to the return
Python:
    def sister_oral_quest_2_requirement(the_person):
        if not the_person.event_triggers_dict.get("sister_oral_quest_active", False):
            return False
        elif not the_person.event_triggers_dict.get("sister_oral_quest_progress", 0) == 1:
            return False
        elif mc.business.funds < 1200:
            return ""
        else:
            #return
            return True
Line 281, change this line:
Python:
#$ electronics_store.on_room_enter_event_list.append(Action("pi phone discover", sister_oral_quest_1_requirement, "sister_oral_taboo_break_revisit_quest_1", args = the_person, requirement_args = the_person))
$ electronics_store.actions.append(Action("pi phone discover", sister_oral_quest_1_requirement, "sister_oral_taboo_break_revisit_quest_1", args = the_person, requirement_args = the_person))
Then visit the Electronics Store and there should be a new action uh... "pi phone discover"

If you have the money available (1200) you should then get another option to buy the phone.

I recommend you wait in line because you can meet a new MILFy character. Also because scalpers can eat a d.

Reactions: Heml0ck and omocik

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019

Attached a zip, go to the below path in your game dir, rename your role_sister_taboo_quests.rpy to role_sister_taboo_quests.BACKUP and extract file in the zip to there. Then load a save from before you get phone blocked.

Fix was:

Python:
            return False
        elif not the_person.event_triggers_dict.get("sister_oral_quest_progress", 0) == 1:
            return False
            return ""
        else:
            #return
            return True
Python:
#$ electronics_store.on_room_enter_event_list.append(Action("pi phone discover", sister_oral_quest_1_requirement, "sister_oral_taboo_break_revisit_quest_1", args = the_person, requirement_args = the_person))
$ electronics_store.actions.append(Action("pi phone discover", sister_oral_quest_1_requirement, "sister_oral_taboo_break_revisit_quest_1", args = the_person, requirement_args = the_person))
Then visit the Electronics Store and there should be a new action uh... "pi phone discover"

If you have the money available (1200) you should then get another option to buy the phone.

I recommend you wait in line because you can meet a new MILFy character. Also because scalpers can eat a d.

Does this also fix the other taboo breaks with the sis? The new re-implement taboo system in this patch just gives me tons of errors and lock-loops my game after a bit.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019

Fix was:

Python:
            return False
            return False
            return ""
        else:
            #return
            return True
Python:

Example:

Charette

May 5, 2020
V0.45.1
All traits/research

All traits except the nora traits are already in the "list_of_traits" list.

So here is a list of all the nora traits as classes for the console.

These ones are quest related I believe

nora_suggest_up
nora_nightmares
nora_obedience_swing
nora_sluttiness_boost

These are the ones you probably are after

nora_reward_mother_trait
Motherly Devotion

nora_reward_sister_trait
Sisterly Obedience

nora_reward_cousin_trait
Cousinly Hate

nora_reward_aunt_trait
Auntly Potential

nora_reward_nora_trait
Meritocratic Attraction

nora_reward_high_love_trait
Lovers Attraction

nora_reward_low_love_trait
Distilled Disgust

nora_reward_high_obedience_trait
Pleasurable Obedience

nora_reward_high_slut_trait
Rapid Corruption

nora_reward_genius_trait
Natural Talent

nora_reward_hucow_trait
Human Breeding Hormones

nora_reward_instant_trance
Trance Inducer

You can add them to the list with "list_of_traits.append()"
example
list_of_traits.append(nora_reward_hucow_trait)

An easy way to unlock every trait and get it to a really high mastery level just create a simple loop after you have added the nora traits to the "list_of_traits".

x = 0
while x < len(list_of_traits):
list_of_traits[x].unlocked = True
list_of_traits[x].researched = True
list_of_traits[x].mastery_level = 9999999
x += 1
Sorry i love this Info , but WHERE i could find the list_of_traits ?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes