eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Tried searching for it but didn't find anything helpful.
What exactly counts as "a turn"
is it time of day shift?
Exactly, early morning morning afternoon
I to would like to know how to get the mother to stop working.

Rebecca will ask you for help just keep visiting her after she gets in her apartment.
To test that branch I had to force the code. Didn't find a way in game yet for mom with no job.. one of Vren todo story lines

Reactions: tigerdiamond

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Hey friends, I missed the update where Jennifer and Lily got some extra content. I'm trying to make Jennifer my girlfriend and notice that one of the second requirement options is "Jennifer/mom is not working". I'm interested in making this happen. Is there a resource with how to do that or could someone let me know?

Also, does anyone happen to know the requirements for Rebecca to reach out to you about Gabby stripping? I have Gabby at 20 slut and 25ish love and rebecca around 40 slut. I always thought it was a Gabby love threshold but now Im not sure. I'm up to surveys with Nora and havent gotten the third research unlock yet.

I did try a thread search briefly and didn't find anything quite conclusive so thanks in advance
Mom not working isn't in game yet. For Gabby's strip mystery just get Gabby's sluttiness higher. Love has nothing to do with it on her end. If by third research unlock you mean with Steph, or whoever your head researcher is if you've replaced her, the requirements should be in her actions just grayed out if you don't meet them. In addition to those reqs you need 3 high sluttiness employees to volunteer to Steph for testing

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so outside of these

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you tell me how to get the new ones?
I don't remember how to get the sug one but for breeder I get it after getting the mother pregnant and high Ob.
Get on the mod discord for Lab Rats 2 and ask there for any and how to's.

Reactions: Ssato243

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
For the new Nora interview traits

Hucow
to unlock: subject is pregnant (potentially requires it to be visible) and sluttiness > 75
on apply: birth control -75%, fertility +70, lactation sources +3, tits grow 2 sizes
lost on expiration

Instant Trance
to unlock: subject is in very heavy trance
on apply: forces orgasm and trance
no further effects aside from normal trance decay rules
my advice: try to make this roll with as low duration as possible so you can dose her repeatedly w/o triggering toxicity

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Heres a collection of info/console commands gleaned from trial and error + other users here etc (i take no credit):
EDIT: Since its been linked to the front page i will try to keep this updated. If you think something is missing, drop me a PM.
Is there a cheat to adjust a girl's fertility? One of the girls in my game is at -160% fertility even without birth control

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a cheat to adjust a girl's fertility? One of the girls in my game is at -160% fertility even without birth control
I thought she was added in the mod and not vanilla game, there are serums that will help out with that and you can even get her the breeder want and get her off of birth control.
Its really easy to do but it takes time.

She is very hard to get pregnant without the breeder fetish but it can be done with a lot of work on your part.

Last edited:

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Are there any new traits that you can get from the questionnaire research?
A whole bunch of them, breeder, 70 Sug and many more.
That's where you get what some players call T4 serums.
How do I get this questionnaire thing? I don't seem to have any more options to talk with Steph about advancing research after the one that requires three slutty employees.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I get this questionnaire thing? I don't seem to have any more options to talk with Steph about advancing research after the one that requires three slutty employees.
Raise her intel up to 6.

Reactions: Mathesar

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hmm, raised Steph's intelligence to 8, but still not getting anything new, even when waiting until the next week. Do I need to do anything with Nora?
Did you do all of Nora's tests?
The questionnaire chain is through Nora after you do all of her serum testing.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Did you do all of Nora's tests?
The questionnaire chain is through Nora after you do all of her serum testing.
I guess I must not have. I did the research on Nora's Serum Trait a few times and turned it in, but the dialog seemed the same. Do I need to raise her stats? Or do I just keep turning in the serum trait thing until something happens?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I guess I must not have. I did the research on Nora's Serum Trait a few times and turned it in, but the dialog seemed the same. Do I need to raise her stats? Or do I just keep turning in the serum trait thing until something happens?
Keep turning in the results to Nora and you will get the next step with her.

jujuteux

Oct 22, 2017
does anyone knows how to unlock a serum trait without researching it?

for some reason when i unlock the lactation trait with clarity it glitches and puts me in the serum design review page, without costing me clarity and puts it in my research bar, but once fully researched i don't get the trait, it just acts as if nothing happenned

using the cheat mod cannot unlock theses either
1634121102683.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
does anyone knows how to unlock a serum trait without researching it?

for some reason when i unlock the lactation trait with clarity it glitches and puts me in the serum design review page, without costing me clarity and puts it in my research bar, but once fully researched i don't get the trait, it just acts as if nothing happenned

using the cheat mod cannot unlock theses either
View attachment 1450678
Your using the mod so please take this to the mod thread for help, better yet get on there discord and report the problem there for faster help.

Jun 1, 2021
how is the content? will i see the same dialogue / interaction shit with all the females or i will get separated meeting options and so? because, i downloaed it like 5 times between 2018 and 2019 and 2020 and...i dont see improvements in that section of the game...please i would like to know how it is now . Thank you

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how is the content? will i see the same dialogue / interaction shit with all the females or i will get separated meeting options and so? because, i downloaed it like 5 times between 2018 and 2019 and 2020 and...i dont see improvements in that section of the game...please i would like to know how it is now . Thank you
Each main girl has there own convo's that you can have with them. (Mom, Lilly, Steph, aunt, cousin and one other that escapes my mind what her name is.) There are others that have unique convo's but they also escapes me at this time.
They also use the common convo's that all girls use when just normal convo's are going on.

You just need to play it to find out about each girl.
Don't just play a week or two it will takes months in game to see all the different convo's options with each girl and it changes with there stats.

Reactions: Ssato243

Acid001

Jun 26, 2020
Greetings,
I'm a fan of the game so far, i have play the game lot of time from start until no more content, but i never manage
to make Aunt and Cousin "Girlfriend" stat, each time is a same dialog doesn't matter if they are on highest, mid, low stats.
I was also try playing with traits such as (bare back, incest, ...), whatever i do they always have same answer and reject the MC.

Does any one know is it even possible to make them girlfriends or it is not yet implemented in the game?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Greetings,
I'm a fan of the game so far, i have play the game lot of time from start until no more content, but i never manage
to make Aunt and Cousin "Girlfriend" stat, each time is a same dialog doesn't matter if they are on highest, mid, low stats.
I was also try playing with traits such as (bare back, incest, ...), whatever i do they always have same answer and reject the MC.

Does any one know is it even possible to make them girlfriends or it is not yet implemented in the game?
Not implemented yet

Reactions: Wmayrt

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
I have been playing this game for the last two weeks or so and I have to say, while it is fun, I don't really see much difference than what it was 3 years ago. The faces and clothing options seem to be the same and the story is there, but it's not like there is a lot of it. The game is about the mechanics and the grind. Okay. The mechanics work, the grind is there, but I don't really see the longterm vision.

The entire business aspect is rather underwhelming. There is no point to it. There is no curve as well. The first weeks are about developing one serum and not going bankrupt and then all of sudden comes a point where you rake in money. At that point everything is about developing serums for the sheer fun of it and the business only acts as a place to start the conversations. The same interactions every day. With different girls. The mechanics are there and they work, but they are a bit flawed. You end up save scumming or using the going-back function a lot. Then again, if everybody does that, can you say that the mechanics work?

The mall and other shops are completely pointless. Only the clothing shop is part of a mini-scene.

Again, I like the game. It is fun. However, the fun is the grind. Apart from that there isn't really anything else. One thing is for certain, it is a very diffferent game than Lab Rats 1.

Reactions: Domagonic
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes