a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to advance the research? I have already visited Nora and researched everything. I have Stephanie at 6 int, but nothing happens after that. Ist this the end of the storyline or am I missing something? The game could really do with a journal of some sorts.
Did you do the interviews for Nora or just the serum testing?

Playaza

Mar 30, 2018
No there is no way to go above 100 in the vanilla game without some form of cheating.
You can temp move it up when the MC does paper work but it goes back down on the next time slot.
Just as a quick update, I did end up finding the variable I was looking for. It was "mc.business.effectiveness_cap". Crank that sucker up and you can boost the company effectiveness to the ludicrous levels I've used to.

Reactions: dalzomo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just as a quick update, I did end up finding the variable I was looking for. It was "mc.business.effectiveness_cap". Crank that sucker up and you can boost the company effectiveness to the ludicrous levels I've used to.
Yes that is correct and I make mine at 400% but like I said it can't be done without some form of cheating.

Having a 3rd person view without the 2nd person in the shot to me is text base game.

Just having a disembody dick penetrating the pussy would make this game 100% better in the sex department.
Just having the internal cum shot view would make this game 100% better in the sex department.

Last edited:

Hitotih

May 10, 2020
Lab Rats 2 V0.44.1.1
To advance my research I created 2 Serums refused by Stephanie? what to do please

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
Lab Rats 2 V0.44.1.1
To advance my research I created 2 Serums refused by Stephanie? what to do please
Make one of the serums and then get it into your inventory, go to her and ask for advancement she'll ask for a serum give her the one in your inventory let it play out and by the end it will be unlocked.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016

Lab Rats 2 v0.45.1 Release!
Lab Rats 2 v0.45.1 is live! Get it here!
PC:
Mac:
Android:
Lab Rats 2 v0.45 is finished it's week of bug testing and is ready for it's public free release! This update introduces a massively expanded strip tease system, taking a one-off scene and turning it into a reusable, more engaging event. The new system supports girls stripping for pay or for fun, following your commands or taking their own initiative, and stripping in a variety of different positions. The system is highly expandable and open to modding, making it easy to add new strip descriptions, or even entirely new strip positions! All of this work has laid the path for large pieces of new content next month!
Enjoy, and here's a changelog (v0.44.1 to v0.45.0):
*CHANGES AND ADDITIONS*
- Created strip_actions.rpy file for better organisation, moved pay strip scene into it.
- Created role_prostitute.rpy file for better organisaiton, moved related events into it.
- Moved sex_mechanics.rpy into interaction_actions folder for better organisation.
- Person.get_opinion_score now supports handing over a list of opinions, returns the sum of all opinions.
- Moved situational sluttiness modifers for sex into their own label so they can be called and cleared by other events consistently.
- Detailed person UI now displays if a girl is pregnant, and if so for how long that's been true.
- Added StripteasePosition class. Stores all information for a strip tease position.
- Replaced pay strip scene with highly expandable striptease scene.
- Stripteases support multiple positions, each of which has a unique set of descriptions.
- Striptease poses now allow for a list of description labels to be provided. When called for a random selection from that list is made.
- Striptease poses now seperate descriptions into directions "towards" and "away", reflecting if the girl is looking towards or away from the MC as she strips.
- Added "leads to" field to striptease poses, details what poses the current pose naturally flows to, and the style of instruction that woudl be given, ie "Come closer", "Start dancing".
- Striptease poses have a set amount of arousal they will generate for the MC, and a set amount of energy they will cost the girl.
- Stripteases produce a variable amount of arousal for the girl. Default is 0, modified by some opinions.
- Added "is close" field to StripteasePose class. If True this pose is close enough that you could reach out and touch the girl.
- Added ability to touch a girl who is close. If the girl allows it, this adds your Foreplay skill to her arousal each round.
- Added ability to jerk off. If the girl allows it this increases your arousal by your own Foreplay skill each round.
- Stripsteases now generate Clarity each round. Amount varies depending on how much the girl is wearing, her Foreplay skill, and how sexy the pose is.
- Added ability for girls to climax while giving a strip tease. This triggers a description unique to that pose.
- Added ability to use an Orgasm Trigger Word to make a girl orgasm while giving a strip tease.
- Added ability to tell a girl to strip down while she is giving a strip tease.
- Added "for pay" variants to all of the strip tease actions. Girls will usually ask for money to do things, but are more easily convinced to do things they wouldn't normally do.
- Added obedience branches to all of the for pay branches. Girls with high obedience will do what you want without you paying them if you demand it.
- Added ability for the MC to climax during a strip tease.
- Added multiple climax branches depending on the pose the girl is in at the time, if she's aware you are going to climax, or if you are jerking off at the time.
- Added for pay climax branches. Allows you to offer a girl money to take your load in a specific way.
- Added "Awkward Stand" striptease pose. Lowest Sluttiness requirement, default pose for girls who are not slutty.
- Added "Dancing" striptease pose. Transitions from awkward stand, low sluttiness requirement and default pose for girls who are a little bit slutty.
- Added "Close Dancing" striptease pose. Transitions from Dancing, moderately low sluttiness requirement. Requires you to "call her closer".

*BUG FIXES*
- Organic Hair Chemicals and Occular Dyes serum trait unlock requirements corrected.
- Fixed incorrect opinion classificaitons in Gabrielle and Introvert personalities.
- Fixed multiple typos.
- Fixed public sex branch resulting in private sex and vice versa when seducing someone.
- Fixed post-sex arousal math. Now properly maintains Arousal if girl did not climax, decreases it if she came.
- Fixed bug with Serum Lactation serum production trait, should work properly now.
- Fixed hypno trigger orgasm not properly resetting.
- Fixed reveal sexy opinion not properly revealing any opinion at all.
- Fixed some incorrect character dialogue titles and colours in the tutorial.
- Nora human breeding hormone serum trait now properly tracks actual breast size changes, avoids reducing breast size if it was already maxed.
- Love potion serum trait now properly tracks actual Love increase, avoids reducing it if it was already maxed when applied.
- Fixed incorrect event assignement in uniform_disobedience check.
- Fixed incorrect outfit comparision in uniform_disobedience check.
- Fixed incorrect hpyno trigger orgasm logic in sex mechanics.
- Fixed hypno trigger orgasm imporperly returning you to your phone after texting a girl.
- Fixed character sheet displaying non-integer Clarity costs for buying new stat/skill points.
- Added a "cum down her throat" branch to the strip tease climax options.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Okay so legitimate question I'm trying to raise base sluttiness but everytime I give a potion to raise the individuals sluttiness, after the potion wears off their base sluttiness is lower than before I gave them the potion. Is there away to fix this or avoid this? ??

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Okay so legitimate question I'm trying to raise base sluttiness but everytime I give a potion to raise the individuals sluttiness, after the potion wears off their base sluttiness is lower than before I gave them the potion. Is there away to fix this or avoid this? ??
I guess you didn't read my answer to this question in the mod thread? That's okay, I'll quote it here

Serums that raise sluttiness are temporary unless they're x/turn (if those still exist in the mod), so the reduction on expiration is normal. If they're truly lower sluttiness than before you used the serum, something they're wearing (possibly something you're making them wear like a uniform that shows off something they hate exposing) or something you're doing during sex is reducing it

If you're using the mod, you should be able to use the opinions cheat menu to review their dislikes and hates for opinions like showing tits/ass, not wearing underwear, not wearing anything, sex acts, being submissive, and cum locations. Either cheat the offending opinion away, trance her to train her out of it, or alter your play to avoid it

This is all assuming what's happening here is the same thing being experienced by vanilla players (to a lesser degree) and not something mod specific playing a part. Some mod users have related that mod unique characters (Ophelia's name pops up a lot) appear to be more susceptible to this problem and a1fox3 posted a theory upthread just on this page. I cannot say for sure, but at least you should have some leads now. Be sure to share your solution if you find one
Obviously, references to x/turn sluttiness serums and the cheat menu aren't relevant if you're only playing vanilla but the rest of the answer is the same. Try to find out what dislike or hate is causing your girls to lose sluttiness via small talk, lunch dates, or trance opinion discovery. Then stop doing that thing, or train her out of disliking/hating it via the trance system

• Red Heart
Reactions: shane420

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
So with the new update I restarted the game. What actually triggers the sister to reveal her instagram hobby? Someone suggested to me raising her love this way in order to get her over a certain loce threshold, so is it suggestibility? Obedience? Sluttiness?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
So with the new update I restarted the game. What actually triggers the sister to reveal her instagram hobby? Someone suggested do me raising her love this way in order to get her over a certain loce threshold, so is it suggestibility? Obedience? Sluttiness?
20 sluttiness and she has to be alone in her room, so not while Gabby is in the room with her

Reactions: vicaddict
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes