Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

Ok, since seems to be that some people doesn't know it yet:

Vren is a freesharer Developer who so nicely try to save us, freeloaders, from
at least some bugs through outsourcing the bug-hunting to paying supporters:

1630596800436.png

And that's why we'dn't waste time on version(s) 0.xx.0 but wait a week (less than 6 days left now for 0.44.1)
and get a pesticided version 0.xx.1

If someone want get version 0.44.0
(<- link, click it!) it is...

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Gonna need more details
So I figured it out. They are going up just the changes arent reflected in the UI and these applies to all parameters that increase ie energy, clarity, money, and arousal.
The change is only reflected once I load the save game and some other times it randomly updates correctly. I just remembered this was an issue as well when I first tried this game a year or two ago as I would keep have to save and reload to see my energy and arousal stats.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018

Ok, since seems to be that some people doesn't know it yet:

Vren is a freesharer Developer who so nicely try to save us, freeloaders, from
at least some bugs through outsourcing the bug-hunting to paying supporters:

View attachment 1384442

And that's why we'dn't waste time on version(s) 0.xx.0 but wait a week (less than 6 days left now for 0.44.1)
and get a pesticided version 0.xx.1

If someone want get version 0.44.0
(<- link, click it!) it is...
I'm aware if you mean me, I just like reading the changelogs before the free version comes out, makes me hyped for the update

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Added SerumTraitBlueprint class. Inherits from SerumTrait. Represents serum traits that have a variable componenet that can be set by the player when being researched.
Are you fucking telling me I can choose from the pool of traits and create my own 100% suggestibility serum? or a 200% fertility serum? or a super 20+ happines/obedience per turn serum?

man this gon be a wild update

Reactions: Ssato243

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Are you fucking telling me I can choose from the pool of traits and create my own 100% suggestibility serum? or a 200% fertility serum? or a super 20+ happines/obedience per turn serum?

I missed that part.

Yea this update doesn't look like it's adding much "content" (no storylines and such really being expanded), but a lot of backend/mechanics being added should be noticeable, especially since there should be more diversity to what is being said and new roles.

DudeMasters

May 21, 2019

I'm pretty sure that refers to the plans for eye/hair color changing serums, where the player can define what the target color should be, when researching the designed serum. So the variable is fx a color, not a percentage.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
last 2 patches i feel have been focused on mechanics more then story.. thats ok with me.. iron out the gameplay to a point they are satisfied with.. and then churn out the stories.. reiterating and reinventing new game mechanics several times during a game dev cycle cant be healthy

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Version 0.44.1 is out for free at Patreon.
Thanks for the info!

Copied from :

Lab Rats 2 v0.44.1 is currently available to everyone, absolutely free!
Windows and Linux version:
Mac version:
Android version:
Changelog is in this post

Reactions: Gimael and pyo
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes