Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
The new mechanics can allow you to make a profitable serum early but due to the constant decrease in value of an aspect by selling serum with that aspect it becomes less reliable without having good contracts frequently. Didn't went far yet so I can't talk about long term sustainability.
Seems like you should have two or three serum with exclusive aspect each to sell and dump the value of one while hoping the others go up, avoid medical aspect while it has some use at the begining, it will constantly drop because it's always present in the design. Clearly more of a shift toward quality over quantity for selling serum.
Worried about how the increase upkeep (not unlocking but upkeep) for higher tier factors (make quite a jump).
Contract can be nice while others are impossible, having an increase in sexuality without an increase in attention (sex >= 1, att <=0) is not possible at Tier 0 and shouldn't be proposed (correct me if I'm wrong).

While it seems to boost early earnings allowing more time for early seduction I'm not sure the earnings will match the increase costs in later portion of the game (expensive date, new policies, upkeep for Tier, increase in non productive employee (HR)).

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Balance? What balance? Since when did earning money too fast and rushing serum tiers considered "detrimental" to gameplay? Isn't the fun of this game researching serums to use on your employees/family/wider-society? How does throttling income generation contribute towards making the game more fun?

Not to mention the irony of this supposed "balancing" feature is broken against the player. Aspect values continuously decrease with every sale, which means profits will continue to decrease while costs remain constant or ,heavens forbid, increase. Contracts are often unfulfillable, either because you don't have the traits yet (since research is gated behind clarity, and you'll have trouble generating those until you've manage to get in to stephanie's pants) or the contracts asked for impossible aspect combinations (good luck making a 3 sex aspect serum with 0 att, Hint: you can't).

What's the point of adding features when it subtracts from the overall gameplay?
You seem to confuse balance and ease.

Some like easy collecting and fuck, some like micro-management, balancing a game is not so easy for a dev and, if some are able to remember sometimes, it's not the final version, balancing a game is not something that fall from the sky and often need some intermediate versions for tuning.

The only thing I can agree with you is that the game is not perfect but who/what is?

Some on F95 are too used to linear image-clicker with no real difficulty, this game is not such as these and I'm confident it will be more and more interesting as time pass.

Reactions: Avaren and waffel

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
how much would dudes pay for a drug that actually increases penis size?
Off Topic:
I literally would pay for the opposite. If you think hitting a womens cervix during sex is fun i got news for you. Some women love it and some women hate it. But there is only one way to find out and if they dislike it you turn her from sexy lady to "i will burn you alive" very fast.

On Topic:
What is with the updates adding more useless stuff to make the grind even longer and harder? Add stuff that makes at least sense? New story quests. More variations on sex positions maybe or i don't know. Maybe some male model for the sex scenes or animations?

Reactions: jazz154

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
Off Topic:
I literally would pay for the opposite. If you think hitting a womens cervix during sex is fun i got news for you. Some women love it and some women hate it.
Some women switch day to day on what they like. One day my wife is all "oh that is amazing" next day it is "only go half in." :(

• Haha
Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
- Added attention events. When business attention reaches it's maximum number (default 100) you will have a visit from a city representative.
- Added five attention event variants. Potential results include fines, supply seizure, and research destruction.

Fines? Supply seizure? Research destruction?
One of those attention events should be PC having some of his obedient slave employees holding the annoying (female) city representative down, dumping an ovulation-inducing birth control-wrecking lust-filling pregnancy-accelerating serum down her throat, raping her, and telling her to f off and never visit their company again. You wanted to see what it is we do here? Congrats, you have, now enjoy spending the rest of your life raising the bastard child that will pop out of you in 3 days.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
weird update. what i read in the changelog sounds like stuff i'd rather NOT have in the game.
might be better to just add some variety like more models including hairtypes and whatnot (and better looking ones too!), more drug types that might even alter the player and more interaction options with the surroundings.
adding restrictions or even debuffs / punishments doesn't really sound fun imo.

Last edited:

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
The new mechanics can allow you to make a profitable serum early but due to the constant decrease in value of an aspect by selling serum with that aspect it becomes less reliable without having good contracts frequently. Didn't went far yet so I can't talk about long term sustainability.
Seems like you should have two or three serum with exclusive aspect each to sell and dump the value of one while hoping the others go up, avoid medical aspect while it has some use at the begining, it will constantly drop because it's always present in the design. Clearly more of a shift toward quality over quantity for selling serum.
Worried about how the increase upkeep (not unlocking but upkeep) for higher tier factors (make quite a jump).
Contract can be nice while others are impossible, having an increase in sexuality without an increase in attention (sex >= 1, att <=0) is not possible at Tier 0 and shouldn't be proposed (correct me if I'm wrong).

While it seems to boost early earnings allowing more time for early seduction I'm not sure the earnings will match the increase costs in later portion of the game (expensive date, new policies, upkeep for Tier, increase in non productive employee (HR)).
Yes, there is clearly a balancing problem with the value of serums decreasing to quickly.

As some serums sales are risky and can have bad consequences we also need a way to limit the max number of each serum we want to sell each day (something like in production settings) else we need to manually sell the risky serums each day, something destroying all the principle of automation of the production/sales.

Contrats would be a way of gain supplemental money by opportunity but we must be able to maintain the company funds at last stable without them.

To resume, good addition of features but game completly broken due to this desastrous balance. I really ask myself the interest of reserving a complete week for patreons which seems having no interest at all in playing and testing the new versions of the game.

No hope without having a quick fix.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Needs to be a balanced game.. alternate story update and mechanics update. :coffee:

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
This game's progression reminds me of Breeders of the Nephelyl : They both had an interesting base with fast progression, then decided to add a bunch of grind and gatekeeping with close to no new content.

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
I try the android version and always crash and i have a decent cellphone. What is the requirements to play in android without much problem and if it is betterplay in joiplay ?

Jamgan

Oct 2, 2017
This is one of my favorite games on here but god can we please get more hairstyles, clothing options, and models

Edit: I do want to say, I appreciate the long term vision of making it a robust game that is fully fleshed out with interesting mechanics, but a little more carrot to keep people interested in the development would be fantastic.

Reactions: Jimbo41 and 4GunZ

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
This game started with so much potential... maybe it's still there but I have no idea what the fuck is going on with this game anymore. Mechanics keep getting added/changed but shit never gets balanced out. Gameplay is grindy as fuck if you don't cheat. Most importantly, the models still look like the town bike after the football team ran a train on her. I still have hopes for the game but I don't actually play it anymore. I'll see how it's looking by v0.50.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Did anyone try to play this on android??
I tryed 0.45 build on my TAB, but game just crashes after 3-5 sec afyer launch.
Just recently lerned about "joiplayer", gonna try this one too.

Soo... any good tryes??

Darkcroxz

Oct 14, 2019
I dont know guys, the " New game is required on every update. " piss me off. is there a way to make the save compatible?

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
I literally just reached "endgame" of this the other day, and sounds like the newest update is pretty much what I was thinking the game needed, in terms of the management stuff at least. My company was wildly successful and made more than enough money for the entire game by selling the Basic Medical Application serum I developed in week 2, never ever switched that around and money quickly became no issue, so some more features to keep the financial stuff interesting sounds great!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I literally just reached "endgame" of this the other day, and sounds like the newest update is pretty much what I was thinking the game needed, in terms of the management stuff at least. My company was wildly successful and made more than enough money for the entire game by selling the Basic Medical Application serum I developed in week 2, never ever switched that around and money quickly became no issue, so some more features to keep the financial stuff interesting sounds great!
That is fine if you want a hard pure financial/company simulator. Problem though is that the personal stories have been stalled since forever and just do not progress over time. Even update before this was just increasing grind on getting where people already where. What is even the use of getting rich and balancing corruption if in the end you can do nothing with that, cause those stories are still not implemented in game yet and that makes it feel by now dev has no idea where he wants to take those.

Like said above to me and I may well be wrong it feels like dev has no idea what he wants to do with those girls and has no storyboard so game keeps hanging in constant game mechanics changes. Now I do agree that the basis of the game should first be good, before you really can add content. But that goes as well for the changes of this update and last one, dev might be on right track if he just wants to make a business simulator which is hard, if he wants to make it more though then he also needs to add content to give players a reason to try to win and do something with that progress with the girls in game and the mechanics implemented should support that instead of the other way around in my opinion. While in latest updates that development is only set back further and further from where it already was, while ending at same point.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes