toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I reiterate what i do every so often in this thread:

Stop confusing people with mixing Mod and Base Game suggestions in this thread.
Point any questions about Mod stuff to the appropriate thread right away and keep this thread clean for the base game only. There is a reason why this is in the rules of this site people.

Reactions: dalzomo and Strec

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
Pretty sure, I am not the first to ask, but how do I solve the sis quest for getting her 10 doses of happiness serums? I have them in my inventory, but I can't give them to her. I had ones without other effects and now with effects. Am I missing something?

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
It's more and more funnier we have now 3 versions to discuss :
- The one present here for now (0.46)
- The one modded
- The one to come (0.47)
:p

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Pretty sure, I am not the first to ask, but how do I solve the sis quest for getting her 10 doses of happiness serums? I have them in my inventory, but I can't give them to her. I had ones without other effects and now with effects. Am I missing something?
I can offer 3 suggestions,
1)search for the fix in this forum and apply it if you want to stay vanilla.
2)wait for 47.1, Vren says he has fixed Sis's progress, my birthday this week so decided I wasn't going to dal with
that sluggish progress to test 47, without readily available cheats to verify
3)already fixed in bugfix in the mod

Gantz

Apr 27, 2017
Is anyone else experiencing a bug where pregnancy accelerator serums don't do anything at all? Don't know if it's related to the fact that days pregnant appears as a negative number in character info ...

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Anyone knows when the 0.47 will be public, your spoils make me impatient :)

edit : thx. I'm patient like a Norse waiting for the Valhalla ^^

Last edited:

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
I can offer 3 suggestions,
1)search for the fix in this forum and apply it if you want to stay vanilla.
2)wait for 47.1, Vren says he has fixed Sis's progress, my birthday this week so decided I wasn't going to dal with
that sluggish progress to test 47, without readily available cheats to verify
3)already fixed in bugfix in the mod
Thanks. I am playing with the mod for the first time and wasn't sure if that was mod related or vanilla. I won't bother playing then, if vanilla is still that buggy.

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
Hmm Hi guys,is there in the vanilla version from LR2 a 3some content with Lilly n Jennifer? n when yes how to trigger it?

boobthief

May 25, 2017
0.47.1 is up on patreon if anyone has the hookup.
0.47.1 is the free, public version: you get an update and you get and update and YOU get an update!

Lab Rats 2 v0.47.1 is currently available to everyone, absolutely free!

I won't post the links in case they change but just go to the Patreon and the Mega links are there:

boobthief

May 25, 2017
0.47.1 is the free, public version: you get an update and you get and update and YOU get an update!

Lab Rats 2 v0.47.1 is currently available to everyone, absolutely free!

I won't post the links in case they change but just go to the Patreon and the Mega links are there:

Plot twist: it looks like the update is concerned with adding mechanics to allow new pricing models for serums. Fuck yeah! Oh well, see you in a few weeks!

Muityek

Jul 6, 2018
I've not had a chance to really dig into to the new sales mechanics, but from a brief look it seems like a huge improvement.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes