KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
For those of you who are still having trouble advancing the sister quest, if you want to skip the waiting at the mall and buying the phone use this one liner in the console:
the_person.event_triggers_dict["sister_oral_quest_progress"] = 2
It let me advance from there. It's not quite the intended path, but all other fixes didn't do anything and I was stuck. Hope this helps.
thx BRO! ha! like this console easy fix...

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
in the full version of mod (bottom link OP)that folder dosesnt excist anywhere
will respond to this on the mod, it does exist just more involved to get to, but since you are using the all in one,
which has compressed assets better to discuss that there.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
I would love to see a Harem fetish added to the game, it would have to be gated behind three opinions, two of them being completely new additions, First and already existing would be Public sex, Second would be sharing the man, and third would be romantic feelings towards women, Turning some of your favorite characters into bisexuals getting Lily and Alexia into a relationship with the M.C. just sounds so fun to me.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Yukemoto

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
I am completely lost with main storylines. I can get my mother to get a job and then tell her I will 'deal with her boss' but have no idea how to meet or find her boss. Similarly I am trying to break the sex taboo with her and have been able to find her posts on a forum but the game implies that I can go to my own PC and continue from there, except I have no idea where 'my' PC is since it doesn't show up in my bedroom or the living room.

Are there any guides for dealing with the unique questlines of family members?

I was wondering if someone could help me remember something about the game without me having to download it again and play long enough to get to a point where I can give women commands. Is there an option to tell girls to masturbate (and if so, what pose does that show), or is it just you fingering them?
To the best of my knowledge that is not possible. You can order them to touch you but that just engages a sex scene which, by the time you have their obedience high enough to order around, you could probably just do in a myriad of different ways already.

Reactions: rb813

frombally

Apr 6, 2019
I have question. I sex taboobreak with mom. After that i continued reply mom on my pc. But after that mom have no interaction. How can i proceed?

Dpepe

Sep 24, 2018
How do I increase the energy of a character other than the MC or a Familiar, I mean the employees or other characters?

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
How do I increase the energy of a character other than the MC or a Familiar, I mean the employees or other characters?
There are three serum traits that do this. The first is caffeine and once you study that and advance your research levels you get the good ones. I think one is called 'refined stimulants'. The second tier one boosts max energy with no negative effects and the final tier [temporarily] increases sluttiness as well.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Lab Rats 2 [v0.46.1] [Vren] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.69 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 788 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 1.65 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 757 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Hitmen19

Apr 20, 2020
Just a quick question. I have been playing for a little while now. I can have 38 employees. Is there a number of employees for each division of the company that work the best. I was assuming that I should have more employees in production and research. But that is just a guess. Thanks

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Just a quick question. I have been playing for a little while now. I can have 38 employees. Is there a number of employees for each division of the company that work the best. I was assuming that I should have more employees in production and research. But that is just a guess. Thanks
If you hit the review staff button in the lower left, you will get some stats for each department. Generally speaking you want Supply and Production to be fairly equal in numbers(production points not staff numbers). I personally never put more than 3 people + myself doing research. That is usually sufficient to research everything at a good pace.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Engelstein

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
Indeed. Research only matters, if you want to go through the tech tree faster. HR doesn't really matter at all. There comes a point where you start each day with less than 90%. I think you won't need more than 3 girls working there in the end as they get it back up once they start working in the morning Marketing is kind of the same.

I never even hired 38 girls, because there is no point to it. You hit the "endgame" way before that and it's just about making more money at some point and grinding. For no purpose.

So, lets assume, we hire all 38 girls. I think it should be something like this:
HR: 3 (including whatever her name is, the girl you can find at Uni)
Marketing: 5 (including Alexia)
Research: 5
Supply: 12
Production: 10

That leaves you with 35 girls and 3 to spare.

Reactions: Ssato243

WanderingRenegade

Jan 4, 2019
Quick question about console commands:
Hunting through both this thread and the game files I've figured out how to change basically every single detail of a girl via console... with four exceptions.

I haven't figured out how to change personality, name font/color, or face type. (Face type being the weirdest, since I can actually change it via console - but no matter what I do the character's appearance doesn't change to reflect the new face type. Skin color is the same in that regard, but I can change that via serum, so I'm not worried.) The fourth one I haven't solved is taboos, which I don't even want to change using cheats - I just want to be able to view the list of broken/unbroken taboos...

On that note, why are there so many hidden traits/stats on each girl? Hair color, eye color, skin color, body type, height, taboos broken, hair style, pubes style, and personality are all stuff a player can find out without cheats - usually just by looking. So why isn't this stuff compiled anywhere? Couldn't they put a second page on the detailed info page or something?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes