Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
So the sister wants that i make some drugs for her. Anyone know what the hell i am even supposed to do with this?

soc20

Jul 4, 2017
Thanks, I got that. What I'm saying is that the problem may lie elsewhere. I haven't had time to test it but I found the potential fix, quoted below
Yeah, I see the bug. That attached file fixes it, although it could be simplified since the design isn't really important to what the function returns.

Python:
def get_max_serum_count(self):
    highest_count = 0$
    for _, count in self.serums_held:$
        if count > highest_count:$
            highest_count = count$

return highest_count$

Reactions: dalzomo

terry175

Feb 25, 2017
found a small bug. author forgot to add "true to return in the below line.
Python:
    def sister_oral_quest_2_requirement(the_person):
        if not the_person.event_triggers_dict.get("sister_oral_quest_active", False):
            return False
        elif not the_person.event_triggers_dict.get("sister_oral_quest_progress", 0) == 1:
            return False
        elif mc.business.funds < 1200:
            return ""
        else:
            return True

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
If you read the 3 posts directly before your post it may offer some answers.
Thank you very much but i face a problem with that and therefore i asked. I realize however i did not go into detail what my problem with that quest is. So i apologize for my lack of detail. I made some different serums that increase happiness and none of them works. So i run around with about 50 of them now. That would be 5 different serums and 10 each.

I do realize you guys talk alot about editing stuff in a file and i would like to do that as well if that fixes the issue. But here comes my issue. Being old has gifted me the knowlege of knowing lots of stuff that is totally useless in this situation.

Imagine telling your grandpa how to do it and then explain it to me the exact same way. Your help is much appreciated.
Also my english might not be the best but i learned it myself when i was over 40.
So i hope it is enough for all the technical stuff you soon will shoot at me.

Edit: I used the bugfix someone posted and got it to work. Took me awhile but i managed to get it to work ^^

Last edited:

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
What do you need to make boobjob show up as a special action with random women? A specific number of love/obedience?

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
so uh...
Is there a way to get the sister Phone thing to work?
I tried downloading someones fix, nothing happened
I can't open console for some reason and I'm not sure what I'd put anyway
what do?

Reactions: G1Naks

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Letting grandpas play this sort of game may be dangerous for their health :devilish:
Yeah but grandpa is becoming a dad of a 4th child this year. So grandpas health seems to be good. Its just the technology stuff i can't keep up anymore :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

BigDigger

Oct 23, 2021
It would've been cool if dev started working together with modders and incorporated the mod into the game. Would've been way better and more productive.

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
so uh...
Is there a way to get the sister Phone thing to work?
I tried downloading someones fix, nothing happened
I can't open console for some reason and I'm not sure what I'd put anyway
what do?
this what you must do to open a console ... but i don't think the fix needed this.

To edit the file use something like notepad++ which is not adding something that does not belong to the code before.
You activate the console with SHIFT+O and close it with ESC.
but before you can do this you must enable the console. You find the setting it in your gamedirectory in \renpy\common\ in the file 00console.rpy
there is an entry
config.console = False
this you change in
config.console = True

But i think you mean this post with the patch for the telephone solution?
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-46-1-vren.7260/post-6930515
When you extracted it, was there the question if you want to override the existing file? If it was, are you sure that you choose to override?

I would be better to describe what you have done and than ask for help, so i am not quite sure how to help.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
But i think you mean this post with the patch for the telephone solution?
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-46-1-vren.7260/post-6930515
When you extracted it, was there the question if you want to override the existing file? If it was, are you sure that you choose to override?

I would be better to describe what you have done and than ask for help, so i am not quite sure how to help.
Yes, I extracted it correctly, it overwrote the files, nothing happened.
I'm assuming that because I triggered needing the phone before installing this that the flag that triggers it is already set on, so it doesn't execute
If possible, I would use console commands to reset that flag to off and trigger it again to see if it works

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Yes, I extracted it correctly, it overwrote the files, nothing happened.
I'm assuming that because I triggered needing the phone before installing this that the flag that triggers it is already set on, so it doesn't execute
If possible, I would use console commands to reset that flag to off and trigger it again to see if it works
Can you go speak with the sister, open the console and type : the_person.event_triggers_dict["sister_oral_quest_active"] and the_person.event_triggers_dict["sister_oral_quest_progress"] . The first one should return True and the second one a number, if you installed the fix after beginning the quest the second line will give an error then type the_person.event_triggers_dict["sister_oral_quest_progress"] = 0 . That should do the trick, normally.

Edit : also verify if the shop Action is set correctly : electronics_store.actions["Buy a πphone. -$1200"] if not then the magic code : electronics_store.actions.append(Action("Buy a πphone. -$1200", sister_oral_quest_2_requirement, "sister_oral_taboo_break_revisit_quest_2", args = the_person, requirement_args = the_person))

I had to correct multiple errors so I don't exactly remember which one is responsible of what, sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Draculesti
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes