hagare

Mar 27, 2019
question, what happens after you give stephanie the three test subjects?
Nothing seems to be happening.
and where do you find the phone for the sister?

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
The tier is open so continue assigning research...

The electronic store but I think there's a bug, see a couple of pages back.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
does anyone know any great reliable console codes for research man its a slow painful process and grindy as fuck with out any cheats only 1 i got for research is this mc.research_skill = xx but seems useless

updated maybe its a mastery cheat i need?anyone know any mastery cheats?

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i can never get this command to work for chicks on the pill this isnt right eh
the_person.bc_chance =0

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
PS: I could've sworn there was special traits where you have to observer certain people to get.
How exactly do you get them again?
nvm just got them.

Last edited:

shooter682

Feb 28, 2019
After the test subjects you get a few additional items to research including extreme pregnancy and boobification

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Did you use it in conjunction with fertility 99 command until recently it worked like a champ.
i set mine for 100 but anytime i meet new chicks i always drop all 3 codes at same time
the_person.preg_chance=100
the_person.fertility_percent+=100
the_person.bc_chance=0

i agree this first time ive never been able to get the_person.bc_chance=0 to work

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I manage to do all 4 taboo quest for the sister, I share my fix for her : with this you should be able to go buy her phone for the oral quest, anal quest should progress correctly and give her the serum for the vaginal quest.
Extract in the \game folder and replace when asked.

Floozer

Sep 5, 2017
I just updated to 46.1 and have found that all of the color presets for clothing are now white for some reason. Has anyone else encountered this or know of a fix? I would rather not have to deal with color sliders every time I want to add a new outfit.

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
after editing the console to true this error keeps popping up in my game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

does anyone know how to fix it?

So Use Notepad++ for editing scripts and select language python... for some reasons it seems to add spaces in wrong places if you dont!

soc20

Jul 4, 2017
Lily (sister) asked for "fun drugs" for her friends. The special action just says this:

1636783085548.png

I have 20 doses of a serum that I specifically engineered for this thinking that maybe it had to have net positive happiness traits? But nothing seems to unlock that action.

Is this a bug?

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
PS: I could've sworn there was special traits where you have to observer certain people to get.
How exactly do you get them again?
nvm just got them.
I think you are thinking of the Nora Serums.
You don't take the $2000 option instead have her talk to Nora.
After meeting you will be given tasks to observe the effects of serums on individuals.
You take that component back to your lab make a serum with it.
Read the guide linked on the front page to this game. I made it. There is some info in there on issues you need to avoid or you will permanently ruin girls with those serums.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1219051_LR2_Guide_clarity.pdf

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Lily (sister) asked for "fun drugs" for her friends. The special action just says this:

View attachment 1497860

I have 20 doses of a serum that I specifically engineered for this thinking that maybe it had to have net positive happiness traits? But nothing seems to unlock that action.

Is this a bug?
The code below is what looks at it.
They need to be identical. They don't need to be anything special.
The mood enhancer and primitive serum should be enough to meet the requirements.
Just all 10 need to be made the same. How similar is the question.
It does mention batch size below of 10. If that is the case you would need to purchase all 3 batch sizes before this can be completed. There could be a reason for that. That may be to insure they are identical.

Python:
label sister_vaginal_taboo_break_revisit_quest_1(the_person):
    mc.name "I've got some serum for you and your friends."
    call screen serum_inventory_select_ui(mc.inventory, the_person, batch_size = 10)
    $ the_serum = _return
    if _return == None:
        mc.name "Actually, I forgot to grab them from the office. I'll be back another time."
        "[the_person.possessive_title] pouts, but nods her understanding."
        return

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
The code below is what looks at it.
They need to be identical. They don't need to be anything special.
The mood enhancer and primitive serum should be enough to meet the requirements.
Just all 10 need to be made the same. How similar is the question.
It does mention batch size below of 10. If that is the case you would need to purchase all 3 batch sizes before this can be completed. There could be a reason for that. That may be to insure they are identical.

Python:
label sister_vaginal_taboo_break_revisit_quest_1(the_person):
    mc.name "I've got some serum for you and your friends."
    call screen serum_inventory_select_ui(mc.inventory, the_person, batch_size = 10)
    $ the_serum = _return
    if _return == None:
        mc.name "Actually, I forgot to grab them from the office. I'll be back another time."
        "[the_person.possessive_title] pouts, but nods her understanding."
        return
Work has been hell so I haven't had a chance to test this build. I'm just glad so many others have stepped up to help. One such posted what they claimed was a fix to the code that counts held serums upthread

Reactions: Darkaura

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Work has been hell so I haven't had a chance to test this build. I'm just glad so many others have stepped up to help. One such posted what they claimed was a fix to the code that counts held serums upthread
This isn't some sort of fix it's what is in the current 46.1 version. I just used notepad++ to search the files for the text.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
This isn't some sort of fix it's what is in the current 46.1 version. I just used notepad++ to search the files for the text.
Thanks, I got that. What I'm saying is that the problem may lie elsewhere. I haven't had time to test it but I found the potential fix, quoted below

I think there is still a bug in the file "..\game\major_game_classes\serum_related\SerumInventory.rpy"
For me, these changes worked:

Python:
        def get_max_serum_count(self): #Returns the count of the highest group of serums you have available.
            highest_count = 0
            for design in self.serums_held:
                if self.get_serum_count(design[0]) > highest_count:
                    highest_count = self.get_serum_count(design[0])

return highest_count
Attached is the modified file.

Reactions: soc20 and Diconica
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes