LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
You can do it but there is a good deal more than just coding.
You need to create a lot of images. I do mean a lot.
There are 10 breast sizes and 3 body sizes currently. Those are duplicated for all the positions they have the girls posing in 15 or so of those.
The breasts are directly attached to the bodies so there is an image made of each breast size on each body. Then there is an image of each clothing type for each of those. Those are all duplicated for each pose.

As for coding that wouldn't be to hard. That's the least of the work adding those added sizes to the list and so on.
To drive home your point about clothing, I want to use the pinafore dress as an example. With 10 breast sizes and 4 body types (because "pregnant" is a body type also), there are 40 different variations of the dress. Given 15 positions, that means there are 600 images in the game for that one dress alone.

Things like makeup and piercings are even worse, because while they don't vary by body type, there are 14 different faces, 5 different "emotions", and for any item near the mouth, a blowjob variant for each. So for example, there are 140 images for lipstick per position, so 2,100 total images just for lipstick.

(Many of those are blank, but the coding is such that even if an item would be "hidden" by the position, the game still needs an image file for it. That file can be a single transparent pixel, though.)

And while the coding would technically be "less" work, the rendering engine still needs to know how to offset an image, as well as implement masking rules for situations where something would be hidden. (Think of the "move aside" options for clothing during sex.) So the coding wouldn't be trivial either.

As much as we want them, tattoos would have to go through the same process since they'd basically just be unremovable clothing.

All that to say, there's a reason very few new clothing items have been added, even by Vren.

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
Is there a cheat to unlock all research at once. Currently it is kinda annoying to regrind all of it again and use stuff like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to get research done.

Thanks for the help guys
I suggest just getting the mods and bugfix linked from the first page. Get both, as the bugfix patch is separate and not part of the mod pack.

Anyhow, not only do they smooth the game out greatly, but they also include various cheat menus. One of them gives instant research unlocks.

(You may want to wait a few days though, it looks like the mod hasn't been updated for 46.1 yet, though I don't know how much that matters.)

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
is there a console command to make sister have breeder role?
also who is kendra at your work?i was messing around with her and said taboo broken so who is she to us exactly?

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
To drive home your point about clothing, I want to use the pinafore dress as an example. With 10 breast sizes and 4 body types (because "pregnant" is a body type also), there are 40 different variations of the dress. Given 15 positions, that means there are 600 images in the game for that one dress alone.

Things like makeup and piercings are even worse, because while they don't vary by body type, there are 14 different faces, 5 different "emotions", and for any item near the mouth, a blowjob variant for each. So for example, there are 140 images for lipstick per position, so 2,100 total images just for lipstick.

(Many of those are blank, but the coding is such that even if an item would be "hidden" by the position, the game still needs an image file for it. That file can be a single transparent pixel, though.)

And while the coding would technically be "less" work, the rendering engine still needs to know how to offset an image, as well as implement masking rules for situations where something would be hidden. (Think of the "move aside" options for clothing during sex.) So the coding wouldn't be trivial either.

As much as we want them, tattoos would have to go through the same process since they'd basically just be unremovable clothing.

All that to say, there's a reason very few new clothing items have been added, even by Vren.
Your right and I did under emphasize the coding work. Especially the aspect regarding offsets.
I was thinking though is I used other images as the template I could then use their offsets and I could automate that part.
If you don't do that and just make new images without considering their size and so on you would have to manually code all those offsets.

Honestly, I'd have set things up a bit different if I was in Vren's position. I'd have based all my images on a single universal offset position. It's what I do when making 2D games with character animation and they can change clothing armor and weapons.
It's just a lot easier. Not sure why he did it this way.
That said it wouldn't get rid of the work of making all those images.
If you had the bodies to work with it would be possible then to create a script to automate the renderer to create the images.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
new version is definitely broken. Pregnancy goes negative values.
yup sister lily -188 days pregnant ...i hate all the new taboo quests (NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM GAME )
its really really stupid my sister is pregnant and my girl friend and taboo isnt broken?

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Your right and I did under emphasize the coding work. Especially the aspect regarding offsets.
I was thinking though is I used other images as the template I could then use their offsets and I could automate that part.
If you don't do that and just make new images without considering their size and so on you would have to manually code all those offsets.

Honestly, I'd have set things up a bit different if I was in Vren's position. I'd have based all my images on a single universal offset position. It's what I do when making 2D games with character animation and they can change clothing armor and weapons.
It's just a lot easier. Not sure why he did it this way.
That said it wouldn't get rid of the work of making all those images.
If you had the bodies to work with it would be possible then to create a script to automate the renderer to create the images.
i too cant get my head around the clothing stuff be nice if there was presets we could just buy and then give them to who ever we choose,etc and for specific quests (like mom sexy outfit or what ever)be able to JUST buy her an outfit
to complicated for me to figure out how to make all the outfits so i find myself often skipping content and stuff because of it

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
i too cant get my head around the clothing stuff be nice if there was presets we could just buy and then give them to who ever we choose,etc and for specific quests (like mom sexy outfit or what ever)be able to JUST buy her an outfit
to complicated for me to figure out how to make all the outfits so i find myself often skipping content and stuff because of it
I'll see if I can simplify it some for you.
If you look at the girls view and check her sluttiness level outfits can't generally be more than that.
However, if she like slutty outfits there is a slight increase above her current level she can wear. It's something like 15%. Not sure exactly what it is. If she likes conservative outfits on the other hand it goes the other way.
Example:
If her sluttiness is 20:
If she likes slutty out fits it might raise to 23 if she likes conservative out fits 17 might be the max.

Wearing no clothing at all requires a sluttiness level of 80.
In general clothing you add to the out fit reduces that.
panties -20,
bra -20,
pants -30,
Shirts -30,
A few items in the list above don't follow the rule.
Dresses and skirts differ a lot
Socks & shoes no reduction value only can add to out sluttiness
Pretty much the same holds true on the rest.

There are some articles of clothing that have modifiers that raise the level some.
Panties, Bra, Shirts, pants, skirts dresses reduce the value. However, can have modifiers that reduce it to some extent.
Example:
A sports bra will reduce the outfit value and has a 0 modifier.
A strapless bra will reduce it also but has a +1 modifier so doesn't reduce it to the same level.
The strapless bra would require 1 added sluttiness level to wear vs the sports bra.
Not all clothing articles reduce the value but can have a modifier that raises it.
Garters is an example of clothing that will raise the value and doesn't reduce it any.
Another example:
Shoes don't tend to reduce the outfit level any but some shoes can raise it.

Colors:
The three color bars can be used to select a color. To store the color at the bottom. You can right click any of those boxes.
To select one of the saved colors you left click the color box you want.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
new version is definitely broken. Pregnancy goes negative values.
Last version (0.45) has that too, although peeps can't seem to diagnose whether it is due to a game issue or just a side effect of people cheesing through game quickly to get to the new stuff.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Last version (0.45) has that too, although peeps can't seem to diagnose whether it is due to a game issue or just a side effect of people cheesing through game quickly to get to the new stuff.
I didn't use any command or cheats, it is just cosmetic bug, because pregnancy still works, but that was confusing.

Reactions: Darkaura

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
yup sister lily -188 days pregnant ...i hate all the new taboo quests (NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM GAME )
its really really stupid my sister is pregnant and my girl friend and taboo isnt broken?
I saw this happening in new version too. I thought mechanic is broken, but Stephanie got a belly even with negative values. Personally I recommend to play modded version even if it is for previous version.
With all respect to Vren, modded version is way much better in gameplay and designing.

Reactions: Menzo and Yukemoto

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I saw this happening in new version too. I thought mechanic is broken, but Stephanie got a belly even with negative values. Personally I recommend to play modded version even if it is for previous version.
With all respect to Vren, modded version is way much better in gameplay and designing.
I'm inclined to agree, I haven't played the new update but anything that could create a slog for the player should be avoided, and this new repeat taboo break sounds like a slog.

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im going to start a new game and use the mod thanks brother

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
For those that are stuck with the mother taboo quest vaginal, here is a corrected script, after the scene on the mom computer there should be a new option in your bedroom if you're not at night.
The file goes in [your game folder]\game\game_roles\role_mother replace existing file and voilà.
That par of the game obliviously wasn't tested since there were quite a number of errors.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes