KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
HI!! "HOW too play this game?" TQ

update: ok after half day playing it..(read it lol) NOW i know soo many sex option... (office) :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukemoto

CloverBadger

Aug 2, 2019
is it possible to import a lab rats 1 ending into lab rats 2? I ask because I had the pregnant harem ending and starting 2 with no harem is kind of jarring.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
is it possible to import a lab rats 1 ending into lab rats 2? I ask because I had the pregnant harem ending and starting 2 with no harem is kind of jarring.
No, the stories are related but there is no real connection between the ending of Lab Rats 1 and the Beginning of Lab Rats 2.
Let's call it alternative realities, so no importing your save from Part 1 to Part 2.
You have to rebuild your harem from scratch.

torsorunkenshi

Jan 22, 2020
I tried modifying the pregnancy process timers because I find waiting ~21 days in game to figure out if I knocked someone up or not, without a (as far as I know) skip day button that doesn't imply me spamming wait / go to sleep.

After finding the file (thank you dev for making it obvious) called role_pregnancy.rpy, after an extremely short skimming I found this.

the_person.event_triggers_dict["preg_tits_date"] = day + 21 + renpy.random.randint(0,7)
the_person.event_triggers_dict["preg_transform_day"] = day + 90 + renpy.random.randint(0,15)
the_person.event_triggers_dict["preg_finish_announce_day"] = day + 260 + renpy.random.randint(0,15)

If you get negative values, worry not. It works regardless.

Last edited:
Reactions: eldoen

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I was wondering if someone could help me remember something about the game without me having to download it again and play long enough to get to a point where I can give women commands. Is there an option to tell girls to masturbate (and if so, what pose does that show), or is it just you fingering them?

• Haha
Reactions: KhaiFirst

Warwhale

Dec 27, 2017
I am looking over this game with a save editor and the only variable that seems to correlate with current funds is "disp_funds" and editing the value of that does not seem to impact the funds accessible in game. I would assume I am doing something very wrong. Would someone be able to please direct me down the right path?

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I tried modifying the pregnancy process timers because I find waiting ~21 days in game to figure out if I knocked someone up or not, without a (as far as I know) skip day button that doesn't imply me spamming wait / go to sleep.

After finding the file (thank you dev for making it obvious) called role_pregnancy.rpy, after an extremely short skimming I found this.

the_person.event_triggers_dict["preg_tits_date"] = day + 21 + renpy.random.randint(0,7)
the_person.event_triggers_dict["preg_transform_day"] = day + 90 + renpy.random.randint(0,15)
the_person.event_triggers_dict["preg_finish_announce_day"] = day + 260 + renpy.random.randint(0,15)

If you get negative values, worry not. It works regardless.
ponders how the accelerated pregnancy are handled or is that all exclusively mod. that is usually where this breaks down. and see Vren is still doing inclusive random numbers, so 8 days on the first and 16 days on the last 2, does the same when creating the fertile day.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
I manage to do all 4 taboo quest for the sister, I share my fix for her : with this you should be able to go buy her phone for the oral quest, anal quest should progress correctly and give her the serum for the vaginal quest.
Extract in the \game folder and replace when asked.
this overide make my game crash when receid text from mother...

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
wow... i Question how you make the mother work?! haha in game she seem busy hussle me for money every end week and rape me :LOL:
Yeah well she does that to but she still works at her place for that lunatic of a boss while the MC bangs his wife and daughter into oblivion :ROFLMAO:

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
ive mentioned in this post several times since game came out about how pregnancy never appears anywhere on the NPC information OR detailed information stat pages and someone replied back and i saved notes to note pad
pregnant_role = Role("Pregnant", [], hidden = False)

to show pregnant tag in detail screen change line 185 in roles.rpy from

pregnant_role = Role("Pregnant", [], hidden = True) to

be warned changing this, will show pregnant tag before any in game dialog of pregnancy

ive never been able to find roles.rpy so id just enter the command pregnant_role = Role("Pregnant", [], hidden = False)
in console sometimes it worked and sometimes it didnt (some reason depended on the NPC)
wondering if anyone else has ideas of where to edit so that pregnancy shows on stats screens,etc?
in the game Roles Folder _role_definitions.rpy is where you will find pregnant_role = Role("Pregnant", [], hidden = True) defined.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
in the game Roles Folder _role_definitions.rpy is where you will find pregnant_role = Role("Pregnant", [], hidden = True) defined.
in the full version of mod (bottom link OP)that folder dosesnt excist anywhere

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
to show pregnant tag in detail screen change line 185 in roles.rpy from

pregnant_role = Role("Pregnant", [], hidden = True) to

be warned changing this, will show pregnant tag before any in game dialog of pregnancy
I've gone in and done the change from True to False , but still no tag showing , do I need do something extra ?

Also how does your mom's bosses wife spawn ?
I've played with the daughter , but there has been no mention of the mom .

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I've gone in and done the change from True to False , but still no tag showing , do I need do something extra ?

Also how does your mom's bosses wife spawn ?
I've played with the daughter , but there has been no mention of the mom .
i havent been able to do the quest line for mom because i cant figure out how to make clothing sets,etc no idea how to make moms bosse's wife spawn,etc
and for after you have entered the line in console thats all thats needed the rest is all automatic
i have a few console commands and the only one that doesnt work at all (although it DOES work in orginal game for what ever reason doesnt work in mod version the_person.bc_chance=0 )
to make sure that pregnancy happens THESE codes work
the_person.preg_chance=100
the_person.fertility_percent+=100
make sure that girls are NOT on birth control and then the next time you cum in a chick they will be pregnant
and will appear top left corner area

luck3n

May 20, 2017
For those of you who are still having trouble advancing the sister quest, if you want to skip the waiting at the mall and buying the phone use this one liner in the console:
the_person.event_triggers_dict["sister_oral_quest_progress"] = 2
It let me advance from there. It's not quite the intended path, but all other fixes didn't do anything and I was stuck. Hope this helps.

Reactions: KhaiFirst
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes