pr1v4c7154m7th

Aug 14, 2020
I'm kind of stuck and it feels like my game is bugged. I can't advance my research. I talk to Stephanie and she says she needs a serum that raises suggestibility. I've tried to give her both a basic suggestion and basic concentration serum, since those raise suggestibility, but she keeps saying she needs a serum that raises suggestibility. I've also mastered them several levels so they're not too low. Any suggestions?
I have the exact same problem, anyone help please?

shooter682

Feb 28, 2019
Use console commands to lower her suggestibility to 0 then give her a serum of just the suggestion drug then it will work

thevizualworlock

Aug 20, 2019
Im not sure if i am doing something wrong or if its my copy but i can make serums i can produce them research them buy materials and everything, but i cannot sell any supply and when i do it says 0.0 product sd. I dont make any money either so it is not as if i am making and selling the product right away.

I just dont make money -- basic medical is the first i research too, research the serum after i create it and even test it. I set up the production line and produce serum i go to marketing and sell 0.0 serums... anyone know whats up because it keep soft locking me into dept because of that

Needing Help

Nov 11, 2020
You need to produce enough production points for a batch to sell. Also need to send finished serums to marketing. Check your inventory for finished product and if there is some, go to main office and mark serums for sale. When setting production line, you can also decide how many you want to keep or sent to sales.

Dyvion

Oct 24, 2019
Im not sure if i am doing something wrong or if its my copy but i can make serums i can produce them research them buy materials and everything, but i cannot sell any supply and when i do it says 0.0 product sd. I dont make any money either so it is not as if i am making and selling the product right away.

I just dont make money -- basic medical is the first i research too, research the serum after i create it and even test it. I set up the production line and produce serum i go to marketing and sell 0.0 serums... anyone know whats up because it keep soft locking me into dept because of that
When you set production, make sure the number at the bottom says zero (0). That's the number to keep on hand. Set it to 4 or 5 later on with serums you want to use on people. If you don't set it to 0 you have to manually mark serums to be sold.

Picknose

Jun 14, 2021
Never tried Lab Rats 1, really enjoying Lab Rats 2. Should I try the first one or is it not worth the effort?

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
Lab Rats 1 is made by Honey Select 1 Characters so the models are alittel bit outdated about the story i really cant rember but the story is sooo important in fab games u know :p. xD

Reactions: Picknose

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Never tried Lab Rats 1, really enjoying Lab Rats 2. Should I try the first one or is it not worth the effort?
Yes, just know that the whole format of the game is more visual novel rather than business sim (which along with different character models did... or does... get this game compared in a somewhat negative light, at least it used to). In Lab Rats 1, you have about 120 days to corrupt 5 characters, more specifically: your mother, sister, the researcher at the start of the game, the teacher at the school who helps with newer serums, and the girl at the coffee shop who becomes a company model in this game (I forget their names right now).

That game is obviously more limited due to time and amount of characters, but if you play it right you'll still likely be seeing new scenes up to the very end (a harem save file I had a while back where everyone was pregnant needed to go all the way up to day 110+ before skip to end would work), it's really good but just know that it is not the same gameplay loop as this and aside from some general references is not needed to be played before this game outside of basic "you used to work in a chem lab at school and knew some people, now you want to start a business and they remember the summer you were with them... kinda".

I don't know if the walkthrough still exists on the original post here, game released way back before F95 went to new servers so old walkthrough location was dead last I checked, but I do recommend it if you want to see unique scenes like what character responds to what at the beach, and finding the red and purple serums and how to use them.

If you played this game and thought "I want less business stuff and more character focus", definitely play the first game.

Reactions: Picknose

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
May help to describe and show the error.. and to make sure you are not mixing .47 files with the .46 mod/bugfix files as well.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
If I remember well the order is bugfix then mod, not the contrary.

It would be easier to verify this on the mod thread.

shooter682

Feb 28, 2019
Unzip the bug file and mod file then take the out the mod file and drop in the LR2 .46.1 game file. Then in the bugfix folder and copy the game file and drop in main folder of LR.46.1 file and update and replace a few files in the game folder.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes